Page 1 Page 183
Page   of 184

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachi4AJ

Originally posted by india05

It cud u never know !! some people i have met who are like Armaan and Raunak  and they hav till been the best jodi !!  Sometimes Ego clashes wud happen but ultimatly their jodi salamat rahey !!!!
As far as Shekhar and Jassi  they might complement each other and no ego clashes and relaxed jodi and happy ever after
 I can picture Armaan, Raj and Raunak @ Gulmohor huse gosh what a riot they wud have created !!!LOLLOL

wow di....wat a wonderful assumption...it wud certainly be chaos all arnd...yet reall,reallly fun....3 hyper,arrogant,boisterous,implusive ppl clubbed together...all shouting and ordering ppl abt and themselves tumbling and crashing about every now and then here and there...I'll describe them as "bomblastic"LOL

hmm i can see  that already  they wud hv been total riot

btw does anyone recall that time one news item came

oh ok im fuelling the fire here coz i m trying to match shanti posts here

apu getting ready to be dulha and cudnt find his pyjaams over his sherwani and raj and all teased him

something to that effect that he had to shoot in towel or what

does anyone recall that old news
sheesh im very evil here nowLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JJKN/MandA MAGIC!! (Page 184)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prachi4AJ

IF-Dazzler

prachi4AJ

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

OK another question to you !!! Did you feel Jassi did the right thing of walking out from the wedding first time without giving an explanation to Armaan !!!

no she did it totally wrong

i remember how much all of us were mad at jassi's gol mol jawab

let me see what was her dialogue then

tum mujhe apni patni maante ho tabhi main kisi aur ke paas jaa saki
i m forgetting exact dialogue  i m not sure here but it was on those lines

idiotic ans i wud say

she didnt give straight ans and baammmmmmmm she got one big tight slap

now she is getting it back from shekhar here it seems who is hell bent on givin her ulta jawabs jassi style

there were so many angry reactions at that time hansa was silent reader i guess than but most of old timers wud recall that

mumbai mirror mid day all had flood of mails on that and armaan became mahaan jassi became bad

tumbo dumbo had to make changes finally but they screwed up big time and killed their golden goose

OMG OMG OMG diii ROFLROFLROFL I am ROFL reading dis answer of urs..."Jassi didnt give starigth answer and bammmmmmmmmmmmmm she got one big tight slap"...LMAOOO LOL

haha  prachi glad u liked it but u know how it was then  bammm bammm bammm

jassi haters grew then

and mona had to give interview in mumbai mirror saying sorry and all

yaad hai na prachi

kya to zor ki thappad padi thi aisi zor ki dur dur tak sunai  di uski goonj
haan I remember dat well di LOLLOLLOL those were  days....d 'bam bam' days as u call them LOL
Even though JJKN turned crap dat time yet we always had our share of fun on d forum...bashing Jassi and Tumbo Dumbo ( wow di,i almost 4got dis name given to T & D....thanks for refreshing my memory wid dis today LOL )

prachi4AJ

IF-Dazzler

prachi4AJ

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 1:10am | IP Logged

It cud u never know !! some people i have met who are like Armaan and Raunak  and they hav till been the best jodi !!  Sometimes Ego clashes wud happen but ultimatly their jodi salamat rahey !!!!
As far as Shekhar and Jassi  they might complement each other and no ego clashes and relaxed jodi and happy ever after
 I can picture Armaan, Raj and Raunak @ Gulmohor huse gosh what a riot they wud have created !!!LOLLOL

wow di....wat a wonderful assumption...it wud certainly be chaos all arnd...yet reall,reallly fun....3 hyper,arrogant,boisterous,implusive ppl clubbed together...all shouting and ordering ppl abt and themselves tumbling and crashing about every now and then here and there...I'll describe them as "bomblastic"LOL

apu getting ready to be dulha and cudnt find his pyjaams over his sherwani and raj and all teased him

oh is it di ? Shocked I think I Have missed dat item....plz tell me in detail...or if its too evil then PM me WinkLOL

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 1:20am | IP Logged

oh is it di ? Shocked I think I Have missed dat item....plz tell me in detail...or if its too evil then PM me WinkLOL

Shocked

hai raam maine ek monster unleash kar diya kyaa
ab meri pitai honi hai yahan par

i honestly dont recall much but it was a news item in mumbai mirror
dont know u can make a  guess since u r so naughty  praachi

prachi4AJ

IF-Dazzler

prachi4AJ

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 1:23am | IP Logged

Shocked

hai raam maine ek monster unleash kar diya kyaa
ab meri pitai honi hai yahan par

i honestly dont recall much but it was a news item in mumbai mirror
dont know u can make a  guess since u r so naughty  praachi

LOL di LOL nahi nahi di sacchi mein I dont know dis one...u mean dis happened in d show or during d shoot Apu couldnt find his pyjamas so had to shoot in towel while parmeet sethi and others were making fun of him ? I hope I've got it right...LOL

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 22 January 2009 at 1:31am | IP Logged
prachi i cant recall the exact event

it was during his shot with the so called wedding which turned into disaster

something onthose lines i guess someone has to recall that i cant remember it fully though

i think blyti wud recall mayb

either it was that or apu came out of bath in sherwani and towel only

Post Reply New Post

Go to top