Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

thanks rupali for sending me thelink

i wud put it in favs at work or my kids wud do booboo on me  for being ga ga on manda janda

and i  m being bit of cuckoo here

second i  m being stubborn here but please someone tell me

why the rule of not exceeding 150pages came from where it came and why it came
the rule has been there since right from the beginning i think..its just that we never knew that 😕

i asked before also but seems my  question got lost in manda magic
i was about to answer that but the fc got locked..sorry

someone better ans me or i m  going to become silent box here
oye u better not be silent here..we need you

third even i have always missed first few minutes of jjkn first episode

i see shanti has posted

wud check on it later  from work here net is slow at home

i keep missing sab tv re runs either  i dont remember or i m not home in time to see

i may hv come out of janda but manda magic was ther in rkb that day when these two meet
and which got most of us goo goo gaga
 yes i agree with you..

ok whats wrong with my language here i dont know
i understand dear..manda magic after all😆😉
😆 
but i wud keep coming but better ans my  questions
u better come here..oye i already did..😳😳

one more  question

how does one put youtube video in the msg post
before and after your youtube videos' address u have to type url and /url in box brackets

rupali nice post btw
thankyou di..😊

and i see big manda mongers here

see u around
see u..do keep coming here..muahhhh

Edited by rupali28 - 15 years ago
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Agree with Chatterbox here. Even JandA were over for me. I do watch JandA scenes once in a while and feel very very nostalgic . I don't watch Sony tv any more for the plain reason that they killed Apu in Kaajal . My hubby thinks I am mad and a gone case. But MandA magic struck for me again this last week when they came together again on screen. I feel MandA belong together at least onscreen no matter what. Frankly I always liked Shekhar-Rohini jodi though nobody favoured them on Rkb forum. But ii is a different case now. Having tasted the best biryani in town, don't want dal anyone though it is very good.  

Can somebody tell me why Shekhar applied holi colour on Raunak's face when thinking of Rohini. He should not have . Why , I am very confused about this, keep thinking about this.  
Edited by rekha30272 - 15 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@CB Gosh you are soo cute and funny !! Even i was wondering wjhy we got to move after 150 pages ... I think  IF rules that they have to  be only 150 pages and then you need make a new post and start  droowling over MandA again !!
I realy saw spakes in their  interaction on the Raunak and Shekhar date !! I wsh they show some more Rashe maic next week !!!
Edited by india05 - 15 years ago
rupsii thumbnail

Originally posted by: india05

@CB Gosh you are soo cute and funny !! Even i was wondering wjhy we got to move after 150 pages ... I think  IF rules that they have to  be only 150 pages and then you need make a new post and start  droowling over MandA again !!
I realy saw Sparks in their  interaction on the Raunak and Shekhar date !! I wsh they show some more Rashe maic next week !!!

they were fireworks Shanti di..it has to be seen to believe it...even at their sad interaction..it was pure fireworks..
happy999 thumbnail
Thanks Rupali, but I was watching the 20th and 21st dec Episodes of jjkn after the Goa carnival, when Raghav's dad has this conversation with armaan and there he tells Armaan, that since ppl in India know Jassi as Raghav's wife, thats y he shud go outside India to marry Jassi and meanwhile he will take care of things in India, so doesnt that imply that he knew that Jassi was not raghav's actual wife? otherwise who wud send their daughter in law to go and marry someone else???? pls someone throw some light here, am still confused.........
rupsii thumbnail

Originally posted by: happy999

Thanks Rupali, but I was watching the 20th and 21st dec Episodes of jjkn after the Goa carnival, when Raghav's dad has this conversation with armaan and there he tells Armaan, that since ppl in India know Jassi as Raghav's wife, thats y he shud go outside India to marry Jassi and meanwhile he will take care of things in India, so doesnt that imply that he knew that Jassi was not raghav's actual wife? otherwise who wud send their daughter in law to go and marry someone else???? pls someone throw some light here, am still confused.........

he was pretending dear..with armaan that he wanted janda to be together..
rupsii thumbnail
OKay guys.. my first upload in the new fc😊.. chk it out..on first page😳
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: india05

Rekha jassi's first day episode must be there in the rerun link of  page 85 old JJKN FC otherwise I have it in my back up I can upload !!!

In the very first episode of JJKN Armaan doesn't notice Jassi at all. Manchanda says that Pari has been hired so Jassi goes back home dejected. It is after that that Armaan sees her biodata which does not have her picture on it. He is impressed with her qualifications and tells Manchanda that he wants to hire her.

So it is in the second episode when Jassi goes back to GM that Armaan sees her for the first time. And the look on his face when he first sees her is worth watching!!! 😳😆 

Does anyone have that 2nd episode of JJKN???
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think we should all write to NDTV Imagine in that feedback walla email id that we want to see Raunak and Shekhar together, not Rohini and Shekhar 😊
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail