Harry Potter
Harry Potter

India-Forums

HARRY-GINNY fanfic IS THIS LOVE? (Page 5)

Adwaita Senior Member
Adwaita
Adwaita

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 6:16am | IP Logged
i know i am late... sorry about that! well, here's the next update n the finale... is it ok? plz comment...

CHAPTER FOUR:
APOLOGIES

Harry turned and saw Ginny staring at him. Her gaze was incomprehensible! She was trying to say many things silently, yet her face remained quite expressionless. Harry remembered that he hadn't told her about Snape. He had told Ron, he had told Hermione; but he had incredibly forgot to tell Ginny anything about how he had searched for all the Horcruxes, how he had escaped death by inches in the Godric's Hollow, how he had been staring at her footprints on the Marauders' map, how he had succeeded in destroying the Horcruxes, how… how had he made up his mind to face and embrace death at some point! He couldn't think what Ginny would have done if he really had died…

The thought struck him and his feeble efforts to seek reassurance failed. Ginny was standing right there, still staring at him and Harry suddenly realized what actually was hurting her… Yet, he couldn't muster courage to apologize. It was true, what Dumbledore had said, "It's easier to forgive people for being wrong than for being right," or something like that…

'Why Ginny looked like a stranger now? Why she was looking at him as one? Was she accusing him? What should he do now? Say sorry? Explain what happened? And what would he explain?' Harry thought his head would explode any time now! But, somehow, miraculously, it didn't; and she was still there, looking at him.

Harry took a long, deep breath and stepped forward. He was sure that Ginny was going to run away to her room; but she didn't. A bit relieved, Harry reached her and said… nothing!

He just took her hand in his, looked straight in her warm brown eyes and smiled at her apologetically. Ginny looked as though she might slap him hard; but, again, she didn't!

She stared equally intensely in his loving and apologizing emerald eyes, and she realized that she was no more angry with him and he didn't have to say sorry. She squeezed his hand warmly and smiled.

They both realized that a silent understanding existed between them. Without saying, she knew that he was saying sorry and he really was; and, without saying, he knew that she had forgiven him and knew why. It was like their minds were one; they were just separated by bodies. (Which cuddled each other before too long!)

Harry wondered, stroking her hair gently; and Ginny wondered, brushing her head against his chest, 'IS THIS WHAT IS CALLED LOVE?'

PS- is it too short or too long? it's the only part i've liked in the whole story... so plz plz plz read n tell me how did u find it... waiting for ur comments on the whole fanfic!Day Dreaming 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Preeti--ANJANA

missindia26 IF-Rockerz
missindia26
missindia26

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Hi Adwaita
Thanks for the PM Smile
Awesome finale Clap
I loved how you explained what was going on in Harrys mind and included that quote from Dumbledore Approve
Loved how they slowly came together Tongue
Especially good how he found he didn't need to explain anything as they just understood each other Day Dreaming
Loved the final line, really summed up the whole story Wink
It was quite a short part but it didn't need to be longer Tongue
Overall wonderful fanfic write more soon Approve
Love TJ x
-Dreamy_Girl- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dreamy_Girl-
-Dreamy_Girl-

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Hey is it really the last part??????

I love this sentence a lot
"Harry wondered, stroking her hair gently; and Ginny wondered, brushing her head against his chest, 'IS THIS WHAT IS CALLED LOVE?'"

Its very sad that it ended so soon........ And u are right this is the best part........

Thanks a lot for writing such a beautiful FF........ It was very interesting....... Lots of cute scenes of Harry & Ginny.........

Adwaita Senior Member
Adwaita
Adwaita

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missindia26

Hi Adwaita
Thanks for the PM Smile
Awesome finale Clap
I loved how you explained what was going on in Harrys mind and included that quote from Dumbledore Approve
Especially good how he found he didn't need to explain anything as they just understood each other Day Dreaming
Love TJ x

awww... you are such a sweet girl!!!Smile
thank you so so much!!! n all the little things u said, i loved them too! thanks for letting me know u noticed them!!!Big smile it means so much to me! well, i was actually hoping sum1 wud say these things...Embarrassed lol... n i luv u for saying them!!!
Adwaita Senior Member
Adwaita
Adwaita

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Dreamy_Girl-

Hey is it really the last part??????
-yes! bcoz there's nothing left to write n i don't wanna stress the story...

I love this sentence a lot
"Harry wondered, stroking her hair gently; and Ginny wondered, brushing her head against his chest, 'IS THIS WHAT IS CALLED LOVE?'"
- me too!Embarrassed

Its very sad that it ended so soon........
-aww... but it had to...
And u are right this is the best part........
-thanks!!!

Thanks a lot for writing such a beautiful FF........ It was very interesting....... Lots of cute scenes of Harry & Ginny.........
- no, thank YOU for reading it!Big smile

missindia26 IF-Rockerz
missindia26
missindia26

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adwaita

Originally posted by missindia26

Hi Adwaita
Thanks for the PM Smile
Awesome finale Clap
Love TJ x

awww... you are such a sweet girl!!!Smile
thank you so so much!!! n all the little things u said, i loved them too! thanks for letting me know u noticed them!!!Big smile it means so much to me! well, i was actually hoping sum1 wud say these things...Embarrassed lol... n i luv u for saying them!!!

Aw thats very sweet of you to say Tongue
Lol well Im glad I observed the right things Smile
anee_4_life Senior Member
anee_4_life
anee_4_life

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 8:51am | IP Logged
omg bril story lovd it soooo much keep writing fanfics in the future coz i am eager to read more

Edited by anee_4_life - 12 June 2009 at 9:10am
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Stunnerz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Very nice chapter Adwaita! It's really very good!Star

Go to top