Harry Potter
Harry Potter

India-Forums

HARRY-GINNY fanfic IS THIS LOVE? (Page 4)

vid_hurry Senior Member
vid_hurry
vid_hurry

Posted: 15 May 2009 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Awesome part. I really loved it.
Poor Harry...
Adwaita Senior Member
Adwaita
Adwaita

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 11:49am | IP Logged
ok people,
i'm posting the next part here... it's not one of my best writings but i really do hope u like it (again...lol)!!! anyways... plz post ur comments through replies or PMs... n btw, next part is the finale... so keep reading!Smile

now, a very important thing... u chose me as a witch in the spotlight n i'm really really grateful for that!!! i can't tell u how i wished one day i'd have a topic with me as a WITS... so thank u very very very much for that!!!Smile
but then again, i was out of station for abt 10 days n i couldn't get to reply to the topic... Cry so what do i do now? i really wanted to enjoy the hotseat... can anyone plz help me out? then plz PM me... n now, the update-

Harry woke up on the next morning and opened his eyes. Ron was shaking him vigourously.

"Get up. Kingsley is waiting for you in the gardens. He wants a word with you."

"Kingsley?" Harry said, perplexed.

"Yeah. He's the new Minister of Magic, isn't he? Get up now!" Ron said.

"Oh, right."

Harry got up and dressed in full speed; then he descended down the stairs and saw Mrs. Weasley beaming at him. She ruffled his hair lovingly and George winked at him. Harry looked at Ron questioningly. He shrugged and came into the gardens with him. Hermione followed them.

As soon as Harry entered the gardens, he saw Ginny playing with Crookshanks near the hedges. She didn't look at him. He turned and saw Kingsley Shacklebolt.

"Hello, Harry! How are you?" he said in his deep voice.

"Hello, 'm fine." He replied.

"I came here to inform you that the Ministry for Magic has decided to honour the people who fought in the battle in Hogwarts against… Lord Voldemort." Kingsley said and took out a piece of parchment from his robes and read aloud. "Mr. Harry Potter, Ms. Hermione Granger and Mr. Ron Weasley will receive Order of Merlin, First Class."

Hermione let out an audible gasp.

"Wow! That's great! Thank you very much!" said Harry. He hadn't expected such an honour, and judging by the look on Ron's face, nor had he.

"And-" Kingsley continued, "- following people will receive Order of Merlin, Third Class - " He read out the names of people who fought in the battle. "So, do you think the judgment is fair? Do you have any suggestions to make?"

Harry was on the verge of saying, "No." but then he suddenly remembered.

He had only told Ron and Hermione about it. Of course he had told Voldemort before their final duel, but everyone who heard him had thought it was a lie. He had to tell Kingsley now.

"Actually, I have. Minister, you might think I'm mistaken but trust me. Er… Dumbledore was not wrong in trusting Snape. Snape was indeed a spy for us, not a death eater." He said slowly.

Kingsley frowned disbelievingly. Ginny took a step closer to them.

"We have proof, Minister," Hermione said promptly. "Professor Snape gave Harry some of his memories just before he… he died. We still have them in the Headmaster's study at Hogwarts."

Ginny was looking at them intently, though she avoided his gaze. Kingsley opened his mouth to ask something and, to Harry's astonishment, it was Ron who answered before he could ask.

"Of course, you might think why he killed Dumbledore then." Ron said knowingly.

"But Dumbledore had already planned his death with Snape. He had actually ordered Snape to kill him because he was already seriously weakened by a curse on a Horcrux while trying to destroy it. He knew he wouldn't live over a year."

Ron paused. Kingsley was looking bewildered.

"Snape was on Voldemort's side before… before he eavesdropped on the prophecy about Harry and Voldemort and informed Voldemort about it. But then Voldemort started hunting down Harry and… and he was…" Ron broke and glanced at Harry.

Harry continued the story and explained everything he had seen in the pensieve that night. "He loved my mother immensely and so, he turned on our side, you know… to protect me. You know, we used Polijuice Potion to shift me safely to The Burrow… he had suggested the plan to Mundungus Fletcher. Imperiused him."

Kingsley was shocked. Ginny was staring at Harry. Ron finished the story for Harry.

"So, I think… we think that Snape deserves Order of Merlin, First Class as well." He said and glanced at Harry and Hermione.

Harry nodded. Hermione was staring at Ron, half-surprised, half-pleased and continued to stare until Kingsley was gone, promising to check out the memories of Snape. Then she walked to Ron, whose ears were red.

She reached him and mumbled something no one could hear. The next second, Ron seized her and kissed her at once. She kissed him back.

i know it's a short part but it had to be... hope u understand!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Preeti--ANJANA

missindia26 IF-Rockerz
missindia26
missindia26

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Hi Adwaita Smile
Just caught up on your FF Big smile
Absolutely wonderful Clap
Love the storyline Big smile
Ron-Hermione are so cute together, specially last part where they kissed Tongue
Your characters are very real, e.g the things Ron says seem very natural Clap
Aw love Harry asking for Hermione's advice Wink
Very noble of them, getting Snape recognition
Smile
And liked the earlier part from Ginny's POV Tongue
Cant wait for finale
Big smile
...ASB100... IF-Dazzler
...ASB100...
...ASB100...

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 2:37am | IP Logged
wow!! great update Adwaita!! plzzz update soon!
-Dreamy_Girl- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dreamy_Girl-
-Dreamy_Girl-

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 6:54am | IP Logged
great part dear... very nice.. Contiune soon
vid_hurry Senior Member
vid_hurry
vid_hurry

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Wow, its awesome. I'm glad that harry asked for an order of merlin for snape. Plz continue soon
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Stunnerz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Love your update Adwaita! Great job dear!Dancing
cityoflights IF-Veteran Member
cityoflights
cityoflights

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Awesome update Adwaita! I loved the Hermione Ron part at the end, update soon please!!! I really love this story!

-Aish

Go to top