Harry Potter

HARRY-GINNY fanfic IS THIS LOVE? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

...ASB100...

IF-Dazzler

...ASB100...

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 8:21am | IP Logged
wow!! its a lovely fanfic!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HARRY-GINNY fanfic IS THIS LOVE? (Page 3)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 10:58am | IP Logged
I love your story!Star Like someone said, it has some grammatical errors, but nothing big, and the plotline is really very interesting so I'd love to read more!Big smileBig smileBig smile

Cool Chick 91

Groupbie

Cool Chick 91

Posted: 08 May 2009 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Hey
Great part and continuation from DH
plzzzzzzz cont
cnt wait for the next part
plz pm me when you update thanx
anima

Adwaita

Adwaita

Posted: 12 May 2009 at 3:43am | IP Logged
to dreamy girl, vid_hurry, winnerasha, lalitha-janki n cool chick n everyone else who read my story,
thank you very very much!!!!
i'll update the story very soon n pm u all when i do... keep commenting till then... thank u!!!
Hug luv u all...Hug

Adwaita

Adwaita

Posted: 15 May 2009 at 3:02am | IP Logged
ok guys... here's the next part... i hope u all like it n plz plz do comment...
note- this is the pre-finale... so next part or the one after that will be the concluding part...(i hope u don't miss it)

CHAPTER THREE:
EFFORTS

Next two days were full with fruitless ideas. Hermione was suggesting giving Ginny a present first. Ron rolled his eyes and said, "Harry, just go to her room and speak directly. It's simple."

But it was not so simple. Finally, after so many hours of hard thinking, he decided to give her favourite flowers to her.

"Orcheideous!" said Hermione confidently and a bunch of flowers erupted from the tip of her wand.

Harry took it from her and nervously went up the stairs to Ginny's room. He then took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Who's there? Is that Hermione?" came Ginny's voice.

"It's me… Harry."

There was a long silence but Harry waited patiently.

"Go away. Leave me alone!" Ginny's voice trembled.

"Ginny, I want to talk to you. Why are you avoiding me? What's the matter?"

"I said, leave me alone!" Ginny shouted in a dangerous voice.

"NO, I WON'T! Open the door or I will blast it open." Said Harry taking out his wand and pointing it to the door.

A long silence again and Ginny opened the door and peeped out.

"Ginny, what's the matter? Why aren't you talking to me? Wh-" Harry started speaking very fast, as if he had given a limited time.

"Harry, will you please mind my privacy?" said Ginny in a determinedly calm voice and banged the door in his face.

Harry descended down massaging his nose and looked at Hermione, who couldn't look back. Ron was staring at the closed door, bewildered.

Harry threw the flowers away, wondering what on the earth had he done to hurt Ginny or her feelings…

********************************************************************************************

"It's not going to be easy, Hermione. Ginny won't talk to me. She just won't." said Harry grimly.

"Oh, don't be so down. Of course she will. She loves you!" said Hermione.

"Oh, yes. I know. She loves me but she doesn't talk to me. What a lovely way to express love!" Harry said sarcastically.

"If you are going to be angry and upset yourself, how do you expect to calm her down?" asked Hermione exasperatedly.

"Right! And if I am not angry or… or upset or anything, still, how can I calm her down? I don't even know what's wrong with her."

Hermione couldn't argue further.

Harry wondered why Ginny was so angry with him. 'May be she believes those crackpot stories in Witch Weekly about me having three girlfriends or whatever it was… Does she even read Witch Weekly?

'Nah… she can't have believed those rumours. What is it then?

'It cannot be about when I was out there searching for Horcruxes… She was not at all angry about it…

'Does she think I don't get much time for her… with the innumerable interviews and visits to the ministry and what not…But I was at The Burrow most of the time! She cannot expect me to be stuck here all the time… when she is not even talking to me…'

"Harry," Hermione's voice brought Harry back. "Just leave it to me. I'll talk to Ginny about you. After all, I'm her best friend."

Harry sighed and nodded.

********************************************************************************************

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Preeti--ANJANA

...ASB100...

IF-Dazzler

...ASB100...

Posted: 15 May 2009 at 4:42am | IP Logged
great update Adwaita!!  can't wait for the next part!! update soon! StarClapStar

-Dreamy_Girl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Dreamy_Girl-

Posted: 15 May 2009 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Wow, i like it..... Clap
Very interestiing.........
Above all very very nice.....Smile
U should continue.....!

Edited by -Dreamy_Girl- - 17 May 2009 at 12:46am

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 15 May 2009 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Great update! I really enjoyed reading it!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top