HARRY-GINNY fanfic IS THIS LOVE? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
Lovely fanfic....please continue soon......We'll be waiting.....and do not worry about the mistakes...its obviously the typoms.
vid_hurry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Great fanfic. The story plot seems really interesting I just love it.
Plz continue soon
Adwaita thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thank u miley_hp n vid_hurry!!!
my next chapter is up- hope u like it! šŸ˜Š

CHAPTER TWO:
ā€¦OR WAS IT?

Harry grabbed his Firebolt and rushed towards the Quidditch Pitch with Ron, Ginny, Bill, George and Charlie. Percy was walking down to the lake with his girlfriend, Penelope Clearwater. He had blushed furiously when everyone had asked him what was he going to do next. George had concluded that he was going to propose her for marriage. Hermione was sitting there idly and watching everyone fly.

It had been over a year since Harry and Ron had played Quidditch. Harry was very happy and excited to be back in his careless life.

He remembered the last Quidditch match in his 6th year. He hadn't played. He was in detention with Snape and Ginny had played as a Seeker. Then he remembered the post-match celebration and, with a swooping sensation in his stomach and a slight grin on his lips, he remembered the kiss. It was his first kiss with Ginny. He could still feel it.

He glanced at Ginny, who was taking the smell of the pitch with eyes shut and arms thrown sideways. Harry resisted a strong temptation to kiss her.

As though she had heard his feelings, (or so it seemed to Harry) Ginny turned and smiled at him. Harry smiled back; but then she turned again abruptly and went to talk to her brothers. Harry stared at her back.

"Fineā€¦take Harry," came Ron's angry voice. "Why don't you just declare you want to win anyway andā€¦ and you are not sport."

"Everyone wants to win, Ron," said George. "It's not a crime." He sounded odd.

"Yeah and it's you who's not sport. You always want Harry on your team. Can't you just play with Ginny and Bill for a change?" Charlie asked Ron irritably.

Ron opened his mouth to retort but Harry interrupted him. (It seemed incredible that they could easily argue with each other now.)

"It will be all right, Ron. This is the first time we've got the pitch free only for six of us. Now, I don't want to waste time. Pleaseā€¦?"

Ron glared at him for a moment and muttered, "Fine."

Bill opened the crate and freed the snitch and the Quaffle. Everyone kicked hard on the ground and soared high in the air.

********************************************************************************************

Ginny was so cheerful these days that she had even smiled at Luna, who was muttering something about Dingbees on loose.

Playing Quidditch was the top of the happiness. She was circling the Quidditch pitch, searching the golden ball. She glanced at Harry to see if he's spotted it.
Suddenly, she felt the happiness flying away from her. She remembered how he had flown away from the wedding last summer, how she had lived without any news of him and how she had felt alone and thrown-away from him and his mission.

'Ginny, NO! Dumbledore left him the mission to finish off Voldemort and he wanted to keep it secret. Besides, I was his girlfriend. Voldemort could've used me against himā€¦

'But then, I'm not the only one who was close to him. Ron and Hermione were on the mission with himā€¦ doing something to help Harry and Iā€¦ I was safely kept at Hogwartsā€¦ little silly girl who tried to steal the sword of Gryffindor from Snape's officeā€¦ not even allowed to take part in the warā€¦not even Harry allowed meā€¦ did he, too thought I was just a silly girl who couldn't bear the battle?'

All thoughts came back to Harry and Ginny scowled at him. Anger filled her. She was always poor in handling and controlling emotions, just like Harryā€¦

Ginny was caught by a strong and strange desire to beat Harry. Harry was just staring at her, clearly forgotten about the Snitch. Ginny sped forwards and saw the tiny golden ball near the goal hoops. She increased the speed of her broom and dived at the ball. She had already caught it when Harry realized what had been going on; but he didn't look sad on losing a match the first time in his life.
He was trying to catch her eye, but she refused to look at him even though a part of her was longing to grin at him. She returned to the ground with Bill and Ron hugging her. Harry came striding to her, apparently keen to talk to her.

All the emotions Ginny was trying to suppress came flooding over her and she ran to the castle, afraid that someone might hear her sobs.

********************************************************************************************

Adwaita thumbnail

'Now this is outrageous,' Harry thought. It had been three months since the battle and everyone had come back from the shock and grief of the deaths. They had celebrated enough to cheer everyone up and now they had come back to The Burrow from Hogwarts. Still, Ginny was constantly ignoring him.

He tried to corner Ginny when she was alone, but she would just push him away and go to her room. Harry was one of the reasons that Ginny was spending most of her time in her room and barely talking to anyone.

Now that everything had calmed down all were busy with their work. Bill was living in The Shell Cottage with Fleur. Charlie had gone back to Romania. George was busy with the new ideas for his joke shop and had invited Ron to join him, too. Hermione was planning to spend more time with her parents, now that they had come back from Australia; but was still staying at The Burrow. No one noticed the strange behaviour of Ginny except for her.

Harry decided to ask for her help.

"Er' Hermione," He called her one evening when they were alone in the kitchen with Ron dozing in a chair nearby.

"Yes?" said Hermione promptly. Harry had a suspicion that she knew what he was going to talk to her.

"Er' I just wanted to ask' Do you know'"

There was an awkward silence.

"Why is Ginny avoiding me?"

Hermione remained silent for a while and then slowly spoke '
"Well, Harry, I suppose you should talk to her'"

"Oh yeah? What do you think I'm trying to do since we came here?" Harry shouted out.

"No, no. I'm not saying you didn't try; but you should be more, you know, tactful. Ginny is really disturbed and confused. And you are the only one who can handle her in her bad mood." She explained.

Harry calmed down a bit.

"So," she continued, "Er' You should be' calm and soothing to her. You should make her realize that she still loves you."

Harry turned the last three words over and over in his mind and gave a huge smile to Hermione.

Hermione beamed too. And when Ron muttered "Er-my-knee" sleepily, her smile became positively bright and her eyes glinted.

i'm sorry i'm bak after so many days... but i had some problems... so plz read my ff n comment!!!

also, plzzz ignore my mistakes in grammar... and an explanation- harry has bought a new firebolt!!! šŸ˜Š

Edited by Adwaita - 14 years ago
Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice part...!
Continue soon.....!
vid_hurry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was awesome. Don't worry about your grammar-you have improvedšŸ˜Š
Plz continue soon
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I love your story!ā­ļø Like someone said, it has some grammatical errors, but nothing big, and the plotline is really very interesting so I'd love to read more!šŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒ
Cool Chick 91 thumbnail
Hey
Great part and continuation from DH
plzzzzzzz cont
cnt wait for the next part
plz pm me when you update thanx
anima
Adwaita thumbnail
to dreamy girl, vid_hurry, winnerasha, lalitha-janki n cool chick n everyone else who read my story,
thank you very very much!!!!
i'll update the story very soon n pm u all when i do... keep commenting till then... thank u!!!
šŸ¤— luv u all...šŸ¤—
Adwaita thumbnail
ok guys... here's the next part... i hope u all like it n plz plz do comment...
note- this is the pre-finale... so next part or the one after that will be the concluding part...(i hope u don't miss it)

CHAPTER THREE:
EFFORTS

Next two days were full with fruitless ideas. Hermione was suggesting giving Ginny a present first. Ron rolled his eyes and said, "Harry, just go to her room and speak directly. It's simple."

But it was not so simple. Finally, after so many hours of hard thinking, he decided to give her favourite flowers to her.

"Orcheideous!" said Hermione confidently and a bunch of flowers erupted from the tip of her wand.

Harry took it from her and nervously went up the stairs to Ginny's room. He then took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Who's there? Is that Hermione?" came Ginny's voice.

"It's meā€¦ Harry."

There was a long silence but Harry waited patiently.

"Go away. Leave me alone!" Ginny's voice trembled.

"Ginny, I want to talk to you. Why are you avoiding me? What's the matter?"

"I said, leave me alone!" Ginny shouted in a dangerous voice.

"NO, I WON'T! Open the door or I will blast it open." Said Harry taking out his wand and pointing it to the door.

A long silence again and Ginny opened the door and peeped out.

"Ginny, what's the matter? Why aren't you talking to me? Wh-" Harry started speaking very fast, as if he had given a limited time.

"Harry, will you please mind my privacy?" said Ginny in a determinedly calm voice and banged the door in his face.

Harry descended down massaging his nose and looked at Hermione, who couldn't look back. Ron was staring at the closed door, bewildered.

Harry threw the flowers away, wondering what on the earth had he done to hurt Ginny or her feelingsā€¦

"It's not going to be easy, Hermione. Ginny won't talk to me. She just won't." said Harry grimly.

"Oh, don't be so down. Of course she will. She loves you!" said Hermione.

"Oh, yes. I know. She loves me but she doesn't talk to me. What a lovely way to express love!" Harry said sarcastically.

"If you are going to be angry and upset yourself, how do you expect to calm her down?" asked Hermione exasperatedly.

"Right! And if I am not angry orā€¦ or upset or anything, still, how can I calm her down? I don't even know what's wrong with her."

Hermione couldn't argue further.

Harry wondered why Ginny was so angry with him. 'May be she believes those crackpot stories in Witch Weekly about me having three girlfriends or whatever it wasā€¦ Does she even read Witch Weekly?

'Nahā€¦ she can't have believed those rumours. What is it then?

'It cannot be about when I was out there searching for Horcruxesā€¦ She was not at all angry about itā€¦

'Does she think I don't get much time for herā€¦ with the innumerable interviews and visits to the ministry and what notā€¦But I was at The Burrow most of the time! She cannot expect me to be stuck here all the timeā€¦ when she is not even talking to meā€¦'

"Harry," Hermione's voice brought Harry back. "Just leave it to me. I'll talk to Ginny about you. After all, I'm her best friend."

Harry sighed and nodded.