Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

~sweet_4_U~

~sweet_4_U~

Posted: 19 December 2008 at 6:00pm | IP Logged

hey guys...Big smile

When it comes to trust issues, who do u trust more. Ur best friend or ur boyfriend/love. Like if ur best friend told u ur husband was cheating on u and ur usband sweared that he isn, who wuld u trust. if I was ever in such a situation, I would probably trust my BFF. Not becuz I dont believe my mate, but becuz, I for one, choose my friends very carefully. infact I have many friends but keep only one seperate group of BFFFFFFLs who i trust blindly. we've all been friends for like 12 years lol and theyve never lied to me. however, i do believe the situation wuld be different if i was married, talk abt trouble!!!LOLLOL wat abt u guys??Big smile

-Shriya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When it comes to trust who do u trust more" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xox.iloveyou

IF-Rockerz

xox.iloveyou

Posted: 19 December 2008 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
my BESTFRENDS cuz i've known dem WAAAYY lonnggerr and i KNOE dey'll NEVER lie too mee..

~sweet_4_U~

~sweet_4_U~

Posted: 19 December 2008 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
^^yes i do suppose friendship is too highly valued to throw away for ur beloved sometimes but when u love some1 so much nd u care for them so much how can u evr believe they wuld hurt u?

Anita*

Goldie

Anita*

Posted: 20 December 2008 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Sometimes Best Friends can also lie....If they get jealous
Similar situation happened before...

*Simran*

IF-Stunnerz

*Simran*

Posted: 21 December 2008 at 2:01am | IP Logged
101% my bestfriend ..... i trust her thru my heart ..

samiya.

IF-Sizzlerz

samiya.

Posted: 24 December 2008 at 6:40am | IP Logged
I'm blank I wouldn't know who to trust because....I don't think my best friend would lie to me unless she has a real helplessness..and that afterwards can create a huge misunderstanding and If I liked someone, not that I did ike anyone or do, I wouldn't know to believe him or not because I like him..but I dunno anyways

nitu07

IF-Dazzler

nitu07

Posted: 25 December 2008 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I hope I'll never hab to be in such type of situation...
Since I've known my bff... I've known that she is most honest gal ever...
with me.. she has never lied to me...
well.. sometimes to make me feel better..
but if there's sth HUUUGE she'll never lie to me..
cuz she knows how much I value her friendship.. and our trust in unbreakable...
but then again.. I hope I'll never be on this type of situation..

prachi4AJ

IF-Dazzler

prachi4AJ

Posted: 25 December 2008 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

It all depends....on d level n xtent of ur relationship wid ur mate as well as ur best frnd...cz if ur datin a new guy n dnt knw him much and thn ur best frnd tells u sumthin abt him it might b more credible....but if u've been datin sum1 for a while n u guys know each other inside out thn it'll b better to trust ur mate...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top