Twilight

India-Forums

alert guys alert!!! michael copon new jacob

edwardsgirl Senior Member
edwardsgirl
edwardsgirl

Posted: 19 December 2008 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Celebuzz - Michael Copon Harassed By Taylor Fans

19 December 2008 5:07 PM, PST | From twilightersanonymous.com | See recent TwilightersAnonymous news

Celebuzz.Com posted a new article about how Taylor fans have been treating Michael Copon its a disgrace!nbspTwiloonies need to sit down and have a Fruit RollUp and get ahold of themselves for a second. Taylor Lautner who played Jacob in Twilight has had his part recast. Michael Copon will allegedly be taking over the part of the werewolf dude who forms a love triangle between Kristen Stewarts haughty ass and Robert Pattinsons coral reef hair in the sequel. Lautner was reportedly deemed too young and not big and brawny enough to bring the sexual chemistry with Stewart.Lautner still seems to think hes in the running though. Hes already been working out and probably shooting himself in the butt with the juice. Hey its Twilight.nbspnbspAnyway Lautners fans got their Livejournals in a twist and have started to launch a campaign against Copon by leaving messages on his Facebook page.

(more) Permalink | Report a problem

Twilight Star Packing on Pounds to Land Sequel Role

19 December 2008 12:29 PM, PST | From TVGuide - Breaking News | See recent TVGuide.com - Breaking News news

p>Rumors have been running rampant that Twilight star Taylor Lautner, who played Jacob Black, will be replaced in the sequel, New Moon,  so the 16-year-old actor is doing what anyone in his position would — campaigning with a more mature look. "I have been working out. I've been working out since the day we finished filming Twilight. I just weighed myself today; I've put on 19 pounds," the new beefy Lautner told MTV, assuring the network he'll be filled-out enough to fit Stephenie Meyer's physical description of Jacob Black in New Moon when filming starts ...

Read More >

Gina DiNunno

Permalink | Report a problem

Cinema release inspirations including Twilight

19 December 2008 3:04 AM, PST | From Boxwish.com | See recent BoxWish news

It's the news that fans of the books have been desperately waiting for – today Twilight opens across the UK. The teen fantasy flick that took America by storm earning nearly its entire budget on its first day of release alone has arrived on these shores to seduce British youngsters. But it's not all bloodsucking vampires and pouting teens at cinemas. There's also an animated tale about unlikely heroes and a Brit comedy about treading the boards adding up to some mighty appealing distractions from Christmas shopping…

If you see… High school student Bella (Kristen Stewart) fall in love with vampire Edward (Robert Pattinson) in the fantasy film of the season – Twilight.

Why Not Discover the story's origins with the bestselling novel by Stephenie Meyer and continue the saga with the three subsequent stories New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Find out how to recreate the stylish

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_shwetashaz81

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 19 December 2008 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Your joking!!! After watching Taylor as Jacob I can't imagine anyone else as Jacob. I think he'll pull of the part perfectly I mean did anyone see the evils him and Edward shared in the prom scene. Haha...it was awesome.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ruexangel IF-Dazzler
ruexangel
ruexangel

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 December 2008 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
It will be strange seeing as jake, after watchin it 2day..altho i guess he some what fits the role. aww but taylor..nway twilighters in my oppinion shuldnt bcom haters & mean. thnx 4 the info
Meena_A Senior Member

Posted: 19 December 2008 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
afgprincess786 Goldie
afgprincess786
afgprincess786

Posted: 19 December 2008 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
noooooooooooooooooooooo ughh i like taylor 100 times better!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IVIathenaIVI Senior Member
IVIathenaIVI
IVIathenaIVI

Posted: 19 December 2008 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
yessss......i love Mathayus.....taylor is cute but he won't fit the role as jacob matures sooo much from the first book...he looked aight in twilight but putting him new moon is kinda pushing it....Micheal Copon or Steven Strait would be a good choice just cuz taylor has the boyish cuteness where as both these guys have manish hotness
~*manai*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*manai*~
~*manai*~

Posted: 19 December 2008 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
noooooooooooooooooooo wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
i loveeeeeeeeeeee taylorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
NidziWidzi IF-Rockerz
NidziWidzi
NidziWidzi

Posted: 19 December 2008 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
OMG!!! i caNT IMAGINE ANY ONE ELESE AS JACOB EXCEPT TAYLOR~!!!!!!!!!

Go to top