Spl DOTW - Padakoo Mayank *Arjun Bijlani*

Posted: 15 years ago
Discussion Of The Week
S P E C I A L    D O  T W    O N   M A Y A N K  

Welcome Freinds!!

I hope everyone enjoyed our pervious Speical DOTW on Nupur ak.a Rati Pandey. Each week we'll be focusing on a Charecter/Actor who's captured themselves in our hearts.

Our Fifth Special DOTW is on our very own Mayank a.k.a Arjun Bijlani 🤗

Well Heres a little about our shinning Star:

Mayank is the guy who's charecter is fairly complex. He's the studying guy of the college yet he is popular amoung girls. Unlike samrat he does study hard and is still loved by all. He is a straight forward thinking and honest working person..but this aspect in his personality may be the reason he has no close freinds? Or also a reason why Problems between him and nupur will last in the future..

Here is an Off Screen Picture of Mayank a.k.a Arjun Bijlani

👏Did you Know Arjun Bijlani was the one of the Main leads in Left right left, before he bagged the role of Mayank? Intersting isn't it?

Here a few Disccusion Points we'd like to see you discuss Mayank on.

What were your first impressions of Mayank when you first saw him in the show?

How has your impressions changed since then till now? Have you seen a change in his charecter?

Do you think Arjun is doing a good job playing the role of Mayank? If not then what could he improve on?

What scene or dilouge said by Mayank did you enjoy most?

What would you like to see Arjun doing in the furture?

What is it that makes you fall in love with Mayank Nupur Chemistry?

Feel free to add your own answers, the ones above are just a few things to get you started!!

Also if you have any more info about the celebrity, do share it with us..

This is our MayankWeek!!😃

Happy Discussing=)
MJHT Dev Team

i liked him in the first sight itself
i thought he's looking
 How has your impressions changed since then till now? Have you seen a change in his charecter?
they have improved
he does excellent acting 
 Do you think Arjun is doing a good job playing the role of Mayank? If not then what could he improve on?
ofcourse he is doing a good job
he is the rite guy 4 that character 
that statue of liberty wala
i love that 
i want him 2 cont.. in mjht till the end
they he may move 2 bolly or take nice shows like mjht in telly wood itself 
their nokjhoks
[/QUOTE] Edited by kavya.b - 15 years ago
the Cool dude made me more excited for the show
i first throught he was really full-on-studying-paduku but he impresed me by his extra ordinary acting how he is soo friendly,cool,singer,dancer

the most perfect person for the role is arjun he did his bestest it can be seen in his performance reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy realstic
i like each n every line he says soo much attutudie n coolness

marrying nupur 😆
 Magic,enchanting contacts and every seens seems to have an invisiable barrier of magic between them no matter how far they are they seems to be with each other and i blive in newton
oppsite do attracks😆😆😆

Edited by ash_rajat00 - 15 years ago

I knew he would completely rock the show coz i did watch him LRL he waz faboulus.. ⭐️

How has your impressions changed since then till now? Have you seen a change in his character?
Yep but not tht much coz he waz serious as alekh and even now as mayank..but is a cutie..

Yep he iz a proper angry young man doing serious roles..

After talking to nupur on the phone he put his hand up nd said 'mazaa aaa gaya ".tht i swen i saw him really happy😃

Doing comic roles😆 and bollywood

They are really cute and the spark between them is just faboulus..👏

Did you Know Arjun Bijlani was the one of the Main leads in Left right left, before he bagged the role of Mayank? Intersting isn't it?

Yup.....knew it, and watched that show as well. Became Arjun's fan right from that time😳.......

while in LRL he played the role of a prisoner, who also killed a person and was not very educated.......here he is not only educated but a very good student. And in LRL he hardly ever laughed.........so when I saw him here, acting all normal and being mr.goody goody and smiling so broadly, I was taken aback. My first impression of him as Mayank was very pleasant one.

I am witnessing change in his character everyday. In the first week I though he will be buried in his book and wont even talk very much or even smile. Then I discovered that Mayank is very sarcastic and at the same time he enjoys good humor and also has one😆. Soon we saw that he dances also very well😛. And now his angry side along with his egoistic nature is kind of shocking😕. His character has many shades all of which are coming out one after another......and I am enjoying them a lot. So these changes are for better...........and thus I am loving him even more☺️.

Arjun is doing a fabulous job with the character Mayank. Its like this character has been solely sketched with Arjun kept on mind😉. That smirk, sarcasm and intensity can only be conveyed by Arjun this perfectly👏.

I liked all of his scenes and dialogues, except for the one in which he offends Nupur in front of CJ and Gunjan😡. I, especially love his scenes with Nupur😳😆 and cannot forget his sarcastic comments to Dia in the Diwali party🤣.......

I think he is capable of doing any role, apart from the loafer kind😆. So I look forward to any type of role that he will do with perfection. I just dont want to see him getting into movies leaving tv, as usually tv actors fail to get the fame in bollywood that they get in small screen. I dont want that for Arjun, want him to stay closer to the viewers via tellywood.

Well the way they interact......its.....dynamic. Moreover, their eye-locks and their bickering, everything is just so passionate☺️. One can almost feel the emotions when Mayur scene is going on........so there isnt a single reason for not falling in love with their chemistry😍.

Luv
Mel

i wuz likee.. umm he's jus okay!!!! Bt i neva ever thought tht after watcjing jus 3 epi's i will start loving him a lott...!!! jus love him as mayank😳

my impression has changed a lot lot lott... i didn liked him in start !! bt as i said start loving him in da 4th epi where he met nupur!! Yup his charrachter has changed a lott!! after his frndship wid nupur he has started enjoying lifee!! credi goes to our princess nupur

nah!!! he's jus fab.. he's perfect for the role of mayank!!..👍🏼. sopperb  sooperbb.. no one can replace him
 What scene or dilouge said by Mayank did you 👍🏼enjoy most?
 manyyy.. Bt  my fav one is .. at sam's diwali party he said to dia!! Mujhe pata tha tum yahan hogi isi lia main apna dimagh ghar chor kar aaya tha😆🤣
def doing MJHt!!! love to see progress in his role.. n how mayur fell in love 🤗.. Gosh cant wait 4 dat day

actually everyhing!! cuz this is the most diffent coule on Tv!! diffrnt in a sense.. tht they share a  very cute ..amazing funny.. n incredible chmistryy😍!!! ARjun n rati🤗 really really roxx!!😳

sachchi bolu
my mouth was wide open with my eyes as was seeing him in this show in completely contrast to what had seen of him b'fore

yes ....he's bit akdu, and just toooo studious😆 which is good but at times not good for health i mean others health😆

I think he's just perfect, no changes required accept that his character should learn to accept ppl as they are😆

ohhh.. it has to be the statue of liberty one that he told to Nupur😆

some more roles like this or may be also hosting a show

Everything, sply thier tiny miny fights😆, one liners, at times understanding, madness and above all thier krazzyness😆 for thier respectives likes😉
Edited by CINDRELLA - 15 years ago
  What were your first impressions of Mayank when you first saw him in the show? when i 1st saw the promos of the show i found him extremely hot! n i still do..

How has your impressions changed since then till now? Have you seen a change in his charecter? from seeing the promos only i came 2 know how his character would be so i dont think there is any noticeable change in his character!

Do you think Arjun is doing a good job playing the role of Mayank? If not then what could he improve on? i think he is doing a prefect job..n he fits the character perfectly!

What scene or dilouge said by Mayank did you enjoy most? although i love mayur scenes [nt as much as sajan 😛] i love his scenes with gunjan even though they r hardly a few..

What would you like to see Arjun doing in the furture? as of now im happy seeing him in mjht dunno abt the future

What is it that makes you fall in love with Mayank Nupur Chemistry? im not a very big fan of mayur although i like their couple so i wnt be able 2 answer dis one..😆
Did you Know Arjun Bijlani was the one of the Main leads in Left right left, before he bagged the role of Mayank? Intersting isn't it? i knew after mjht started but not b4 that

Here a few Disccusion Points we'd like to see you discuss Mayank on.

What were your first impressions of Mayank when you first saw him in the show? didnt look at him much

How has your impressions changed since then till now? Have you seen a change in his charecter? i started to like him after the 1st week, recently ive started to like his character less after wat he says n does to nups 

Do you think Arjun is doing a good job playing the role of Mayank? If not then what could he improve on? yep he is, makes it so beliveable

What scene or dilouge said by Mayank did you enjoy most? loved most of hsi scenes with nupur maybe nto this weeks ones coz he seemed rude, hsi scenes with gunjan were sweet and the diwali scenne wen maynk told dia that he knew she'd b comign here so he left hsi brain at home

What would you like to see Arjun doing in the furture? carrying on with mjht

What is it that makes you fall in love with Mayank Nupur Chemistry? mostly nups btu also love them together, n wen he said hum dono bahut cute hain made me love them mre

Originally posted by dramaholic

I had seen Arjun in LRL and his character was just too cute and funny. Interesting, I did not exactly pay much attention to Mayank as I was too glued onto Samrat but I think it would have have to be few episodes before the Diwali episodes, I really started liking him. Alright, it was Majan's first meeting that made me really like him and I like him and Samrat equally now.😳

Yup. There has been a large change in his character. From padakoo to sweet, to adorable, to a dancer to a real life person. Mayank is one of those characters that you can relate easily too because somewhere in Mayank, I see myself. Like I said. Arjun was not in my eyes when the show started. After Majan's meeting, I started to like him and I really like him now.😳
 He's doing a great job! His expressions and his performances are great! Would love to know about his dad though that made Mayank so serious.😳
 What scene or dialogue said by Mayank did you enjoy most?
Oh many. All the stuff he says to Nupur is too funny😆😆 I liked the dialoque he said after TP to Nupur. it was really sad and serious but he said it with so much conviction and I love all his scenes with his mom. Just the cutestt!😳

I like to see him doing a negative role. Arjun is adorable but am sure he can do justice to a negative role.

Umm, not a crazy Mayur fan. I think their chemistry and their comic timing works.

Feel free to add your own answers, the ones above are just a few things to get you started!!

Also if you have any more info about the celebrity, do share it with us..

This is our MayankWeek!!😃

Happy Discussing=)
MJHT Dev Team