Debate Mansion

Physical relationship Before Marriage? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

~sweet_4_U~

~sweet_4_U~

Posted: 20 December 2008 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doggiedawg

I personally support guys being active before marriage. Heck, that's the only way they can get THAT out of the way and focus on other things 'bout her.Wink You dont want them to marry you because they were looking for one thing, got that done and out of the way after the first few times, and then realized you're a bore.Wink THAT would be shattering i bet!

For the girl, i'd say it's a no-no. Society looks at girls who're active in a cheap light, and who am i to not conform?Tongue A girl should anyways be smart enough to reject every guy she meets till she runs across prince charming. If she cant control her hormones, she's stupid, and who wants to marry a stupid girl? Know what i mean?Tongue
Wow this is a new view I can see you're looking throgh. So you're saying you suppot it 'to get it over with?' I cant say i agree with you. Pleasure is not a priority which you practise just to please you or to get emotional burden out of the way. And I also think you're being very degraing to girls. If guys can do it why cant girls? 'If she cant control her hormones?" what does that mean? And how is she automaticlly supposed to know some guy is her prince charming? the whole love at first sight thing isnt too common these days

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Physical relationship Before Marriage? (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

doggiedawg

Posted: 20 December 2008 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

doggiedawg

Posted: 20 December 2008 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 December 2008 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 20 December 2008 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Abstinence is the only way. Marriage is just another excuse.

Meena_A

Posted: 20 December 2008 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 December 2008 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

apux

IF-Rockerz

apux

Posted: 20 December 2008 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xantia

Look if you ask a man this question don't expect detailed debate, BUT I will say this.
Would you buy a car without driving it first?

LOL A male co-worker asked me this once....and I replied that is definitely a personal choice....I don't judge others who are both consenting adults knowing fully what they are getting into....For me personally, it would be much more special after marriage....to each, his or her own....

And just to add, sex really is big part of marriage....I've had friends that have broken up with their boyfriends because although the guy had the desirable personality traits, they were not physically attracted towards them...people have also said that romantic relationships are just friends with sex.....Physical intimacy is a big part of marriage but of course not the only part....just like it takes more than love to make a relationship work!

Edited by apux - 20 December 2008 at 11:35pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top