Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 17

Page 1
Page   of 17
Page 2 Page 17

purplelolo

purplelolo

Posted: 14 October 2005 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

hey guys i got really inspired by all of ur fani fics so i thought of trying my hand at it ...hope u guys like it

BACKGROUND:

ANGAD KHANNA: is a very sweet kind person..luvs her younger sister aaliya and is very close to her ..he has a best freind named kripa ..

AALIYA KHANNA:she is the youngest of the three and luvs her bro ..she is sweet caring loving and very idealistic

MISHTY KHANNA:is the eldest ..luvs both her siblings is very mature and sweet

NAINA KHANNA:luvs her family..and she is positive(in the fic)

DILIP KHANNA:is a buisness man in bombay ..and best frnd of SURYABHAN and dilip is positive

THE SHARMAZ:

KRIPA SHARMA:is the youngest of three ,full of life..idealistic,and has a best frnd named angad and is close to her bro prithvi.

ANITAH SHARMA:she is positive very nice and the eldest she is getting married toa random person named Rahul(and oh yeah she  the eldest of the three)

PRITHVI SHARMA:is the middle child and luvs her younger sis....he is sweet and he is secrelty in luv wid mishty

GAYATRI SHARMA:is same as the show

SURYABHAAN:same

kripas family lives in canada (thats where i live) and they moved to canada when kripa was 8 and angad was 9 ..they havent seen eachother for ..umm really long (cant think of any figure now)and naina and dilip live in bombay ...n+d are going to canada for anitahs wedding

im gonna continue ..tomm hope u guys get5 intersted ..im hoping for replys ..lolSmile

Edited by Hania baweja - 16 March 2006 at 1:54pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kuch to hua hai PART 18(pg 17)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gagoo

gagoo

Posted: 14 October 2005 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
it is very interresting plz continue

shagun_luvs_?

Goldie

shagun_luvs_?

Posted: 14 October 2005 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
please continue soon. sounds great.

hrithick_luvr

IF-Dazzler

hrithick_luvr

Posted: 14 October 2005 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
great job hun...keep up the great work...it sounds great so far...plz continya soon

purplelolo

purplelolo

Posted: 15 October 2005 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
hey huys this is hania ..umm ill be late in psoting my part ! cuz guests are comin over my house and i have to be good beti and do chores lol yupp im helping my mom right now got a time out so thought of telling u guys ..ummm..i think ill post it after 8 ok ...thnxz for being patient
bbye luv ya guys ..,.and take care LOL

purplelolo

purplelolo

Posted: 15 October 2005 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
hey guys im baq..finally mehmaan gaye aur its 1158 in canada acha this part is gonna be really short ..ok
oh and i forgot to introduce dadi
so
DADI:is angads dadi and aaliya and angad are very close to her especially angad
ok part ONE
angads famil;y is coming to canada for anitahs wedding
DAY 1
kripa is sleeping its 12 in the afternoon and she was up till 6 in the morning so she needs her sleep...she was doing preparations for the guests to arrive
prithvi comes into the roomand tries to wake her up
P:kripa ...gudiya wake up
come on kripa its 12
K:bhai kiya hai lemme sleep..PLZ
P:gudiya wake wake up aunty uncle aane waale hain aur unhain lene bhi jaan hai come on wake up main mom dad aur anitah jarahay hain utho ..
utho uar darwaza band karo
K:ohh gee bhaiii sone do naa
P: nahin utho 2 min main
K:uff ok
after 15 mins she is up and getting down stairs
she goes to the kitchen and there is anote on the fridgesaying
kripa beta hum log airprt kay liyay nikal gaye hain khana banahua hai just warm it up ..and set the room for the guests..aur plz plz ...uss florist ko phone karlaina ..
ok bbye
tc
mom dad
kripa opens the fridge takes out SunnyD and drinks in the meanwhile she goes outdie checks mainl gets the newspapaer and goes upstairs checking on the rooms ..when shez done she goes to the phone and cxalls the florist
anyways
kripa goes for a bath and comes out wearing a green shalwar kameez and ..goes down stairs cuz she has to warm up the food ...cuz bhai smsed her they were coming in 15mins
---------------------------------------------------------
the end of the first part ill continue next day
ps: i noe this paret wasnt that intresting but the sotry will get pretty exciting as it goes on
Smile

**lil_playa**

**lil_playa**

Posted: 15 October 2005 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap
it sounds interesting.
good luck for the fan-fic.
contiune soon.

gagoo

gagoo

Posted: 16 October 2005 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Clap