Kkusum
Kkusum

Kusum update Jan 19 Thanks to Mala

sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Kkusum dated 19th jan, 2005

Garv tries to explain kali how can u talk like this blaming kkusum mom. Kali tells she wants to destroy my papa's business. Garv tells she is always with papa trying to save abhay uncle. Kali blames I know why u talk as u love kumud. Garv tells u only think about u forget it garv goes. Kumud thinks what kali said, garv asks kumud what kali said I am sorry for it. Kumud says whom u are making a fool me or kali or yourself, as u are not sincere yourself. Why trying to be good. Making all sad. Kali is sure what she is doing? As garv says what should I do? kumud says leave kali can u do that? Garv says I will leave kali will u come back to me. Can u do that for me. Kumud is sad and goes. Kumud goes out thinks what garv said. Even garv is thinking of kumud. Police says abhay is let out of bail kk asks who did it, police says one reputed person from shimla as kk thinks it must be tashu. As kk and shitij come out that man malhotra says shll I drop u kkusum. Kk says is ti mr malhtra or mr khanna shall I calls u and slaps him. As he tries to attack kshtij beats him up. He says I know the truth, u will never get the truth in fact U will get killed by the person whom you are looking for trying to save for. Kk tells kumud I did not get papa as he is been released on bail.sohan says that means we are going back to Bombay. Kk asks kali where u are going so late beta. Kali says I will go anywhere I like, who are u to stop me. garv says it is too late. Kali says I will go. garv orders kali to go to the room. Kali says I will not dance to your tunes and goes out. Sohan kk , kumud see her.Garv goes behind ands tops kali tells her to behave yourself, as u are insulting me in front of all as kali says I am going to papa as I will search for her. Garv gets a call from sohan as abhay uncle is in Bombay tells kali please go back to your room. Nitin is waiting for kkuusm, kapil trying to call tells flight is in time may be traffic. Aru & nikita listen as aru says kk is coming not VIP. Kapil is happy as kk is coming we will discuss the problem together. Aru is angry as nitin says we are together. Kapil says whether we can solve our financial problems, abhay enters & says we will solve as I have come. Nitin looks angrily at abhay as he says I went without telling bur now that I have come it will be all ok. Abhay finds all not bothered about him is tensed. kk sohan gets down to go in the house sohan asks kk what u are thinking as kk is tensed what to tell them as I could not save their property. I lost. Sohan says don't loose heart all will be ok lets go in. kk goes in as sohan goes out and calls someone. Abhay tells dad to believe him as he will solve. Kkusum says how abhay? By begging abhay says I did not get u. kk says u know what I meant to say? Nitin tells what is it kkusum. kkusum says daddy ask abhay. Kk says u and your ex fe tashu want to kill me abhay shouts u are going out of limit kkusum.kapil asks what is it about exwife tashu? Kk tells abhay is living with his ex wife tashu in shimla. Abhhay says I can explain it .

Nitin says we don't want to listen.if u are having relation with tashu. U leave the house. Kk sad. Abhay says I know did lot of mistakes put u all in shame ashmed but I don't want my family to suffer.tells Kkusum when u were not with me I was with u thinking of u.kk says I used to think of u. kk says even I was with u but u cheated me again that too on my wedding day just imagine what I must have gone thro as I was in wedding saree waiting for u. when I searched for u, u were with your ex-wife I saw u with tashu in one room just imagine what I must gone thro. If u had told I dont matter for u as I had leant to live without u. Abhay why u did this to me. abhay says how to explain, nitin says please stop it as u know how tashu mad eus suffer literally troubled us.Nitin tells Abhay I have thrown U out of of my hosue as well as property too. I am giving power of attorney to kkusum form today. KK shcked abhay gets a call from tashu. He cuts it off. Abhay says ok I will not talk now anything but let me tell u again I have not done any mistake I am innocent and abhay goes kk cries.end

Mala

aaliyah Senior Member
aaliyah
aaliyah

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 10:15am | IP Logged

thanks for the update.....all that matters is that my babe sohan is in todays episode and finally they are back in mumbai...hey but wasnt sohan meant to meet his love interest vidhi in shimla?

nali Groupbie
nali
nali

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 11:13am | IP Logged
thanks for the update
arnav Senior Member
arnav
arnav

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
what is happenig in kusum..it so confusing now
Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali