~Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi ( AR) Part 9-Pg 32 - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
heyy.....wow great part!!!! omg riddhima wore that!! lol....armaan gets what he wants!!! haha.......i wonder wat the reason for Abhimanyu doing this is!! plzz reveal it soon!!! can't wait for the next part!! plzz cont soon!!!
OMG jenny wat a gr8 ff
so they know each other from b4?
pls pm me when u update nxt.
wow gr8 update, likin the direction ur ff is going , bless her she tried her level best but he saw rite thru her. from last para it seems they met b4hand? anyways do continue soon
love iram
woah how did i miss this one. Amazing concept Jenny. Love ur writing style. Seems like AR knows each other frm b4.
Can't wait to read abt their marriage. Update soon
wait so they've known each other before?? how come riddhima doesn't remember him, then? 😕 plz cont. soon! really wanna know about them more! :) but yay! they're gonna get married! thank GOd lol :)
OMG Jenny..I just came across this today..and my my..I really enjoyed it..The intro itself had me HOOKED! You're doing a fab job with this fic!!!

So Armaan and Ridz knew each other in childhood..but Ridz forgot him...Hmmm.,..Interesting!

Continue soon! Hope you continue Roomates too!

Love, Anita
waoh🤗 its really an awesome one⭐️ too gud😛 so he like her😊 and she agree too cool😆 plz continue it soon😊😉

"Apke aane se zindagi kitni khubsoorat hai,
Dil me basayi hai jo woh apki hi surat hai,
Dur jaana nahi humse kabhi bhulker bhi,
Hume har kadam per aapki zarurat hai."

wow... interesting story sweety... loved the way u r making this story so captivating... so AR knew each other before itself.. eagerly waiting for ur next update....
plzzz continue soon... and plz PM me..
Wohaaaaa that was something Jens!!!

I mean wat an update!!! U certainly are trying to surpass the standard of brilliance u set up for urself!!!

It was a brilliant update, so Ridz tried to wean her way out of this by projecting herself as something she wasnt, the best part of this being Armaan saw through, haha i so loved the way u projected him!!

Seeing right through her game, turning the tables on her, excellent Jens!! And Ridz not faltering behind, accepting his challenge, wowwwww u got me so completely wrapped up in this!!

And a few mysteries too??

And in the end he said honey looking at the pic??? Great going Jens, u def are keeping ur readers on the hook,with ur superb style. Am so loving this, hmm cant wait for them to tie the knot, its gonna be one brilliant ff i know!!

Thanx for the great treat Jens, awaiting more eagerly!! Love ya!!🤗
Edited by jia.. - 15 years ago