Fan Fictions

Love Necessitates Itself-(RM)*complete* (Page 74)

Post Reply New Post

Page 74 of 74

Page 1 Page 73
Page   of 74

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
@kanu :D glad u liked all the action hun, espcially that one punch which seems to have saved me much criticism over many other loopholes i carelessly allowed! and all that destruction in ur mind, u were hinting at the jungle show were u not?! heavens! as if the fic didn't see its natural share of disasters anywas eesh! thanks for all the comments through, this was the first of my fics u read, eh?

@nidha.. thanks hun!

@alia... aawww! i hope packing and moving is finally a closed chapter for u and settling has been established... i completely emptahize, and personally although travelling is one of my favz (yeh gime all weird loks u wana) i hate moving and bla! ... the punch, like i told kanu, decidedly destracted u all from the obvious shortcomings of the part. which is good for me! thanks for the comments, and dont bother about delays, remember this is me?!!

@sakshi thanks hun! don't worry about having gone missing, i think i was gone the longest possible myself :S the part was faster than i would have hoped and almost abrupt in bits, but for all that u liked about it anyways, im only glad!

@btkr... excuse me for this, but was it bina u said? ur name?? i'm such a loser with names, and i recall u said ur user id was from ur initials... just cant seem to be sure if bina was it! nonetheless, i'm glad u enjoyed all that u did, and how! ... hoping to see more of u on my other fics!

@sweety hugz girl! despite all interruptions ur here and with those wonderful comments! 17 i think was one of my favs on thsi particular fic, 18 is hardly what i can say that about!... i enjoyed doing it on the whole and am happy u guys have received it so well!! the punch, i keep repeating, was i'm glad timed only here! it saved me much of the bad feedback!! :D

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Necessitates Itself-(RM)*complete* (Page 74)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-harika-

Goldie

-harika-

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 5:45am | IP Logged
hey NJ, i am back after a looong break n it so happened that this fic came to my attention with the *complete* word in title...so, here i am reading this fic from the past 2 days whenever i cud grab some time :D

hmmm..so it ended...n in a nice way, though adi's bit wasnt dealt with...n i m made to feel these two wud sort that out somehow...that shows how real these characters are for me...missed reading it n i m glad i got so much to read at once, without the wait :D

i m happy with the way u took this whole fic, the characters, their portrayal, events, chemistry and the special place this fic has created in my heart for RM. And the punching bit in last part, believe me even i always wanted her to do that..hehe

i know i m not being a good commenter this time but a special thanks to u for the fic, that was a great gift *hugs* hope to see one more RM fic from you...oh, i have a lot of syllabus to complete in AoL, see u soon there :D

muah!
harika

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spln

thenarcissist

IF-Dazzler

thenarcissist

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 4:22am | IP Logged
wonderful ff

spln

narutolion

narutolion

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
nice

spln

innocentdevil.

Goldie

innocentdevil.

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
I'm not completely done with the FF yet (lol i just started yesterday) but i can just say I LOVEE it. It's one of the most interesting stories i've ever read. I love all the characters, the plot. EVERYTHING!

Well, i shall finish the story now :)

spln

Prasanthi

IF-Rockerz

Prasanthi

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Remembered it,so I am here.

spln

-Sookie-

IF-Dazzler

-Sookie-

Posted: 25 July 2010 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Alright. I am gonna read this and leave you  a nice reply. :-)

I just finished first chapter and I like it for various reasons. Details later. LOL

Edited by -Sookie- - 25 July 2010 at 5:10am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top