Fan Fictions

Love Necessitates Itself-(RM)*complete* (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 74

0o.Leah.o0

IF-Rockerz

0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 08 January 2009 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
OMG !!! This is AMAZING !!!!

I wud LOVE 2 read more !!!

Thankz fir the PM informing me abt this btw !!
Apoorva

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Necessitates Itself-(RM)*complete* (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luv_dmg_armaan

Goldie

luv_dmg_armaan

Posted: 08 January 2009 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Hey thanx a lot for the PM,and whoa are you a good writer!That was seriously awesome,seriously fab writing,wonder what Muskaan has against those three golden words...Rahul is such a cutee,even as a dad.Haha and Adi is just adorable.Continue soon and do PM me when you do!Thanx a lot for writing this FF means a lot to us RM fans.
Radhika

AshiYuvi4life

IF-Rockerz

AshiYuvi4life

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Thanx a lot for the PM! It's amazing! I seriously have a good feeling about this! Waiting for the next part.

komz 

...anshu...

IF-Dazzler

...anshu...

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 8:02am | IP Logged
hi
thanx for d pm

d whole concept is sort of new nd interesting
bt d most interesting is adi
he wants 2 fix up rahul wid sum1
i wonder it will b his brat teacher

rahul took a fall nd maddy asault
ohhhh mighty blow
bt funny all d  same
he is cute 2
bt i guess all d guys r crazy abt games so i wonder whether it counts
hey my xams r going on so mayb i maynt b able 2 read on quickly
bt i promise to keep up wid it
nd reply wenevr possible

anshu

.x.Saira.x.

IF-Rockerz

.x.Saira.x.

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 8:15am | IP Logged
awesome updateClap
thnx for the pmEmbarrassed, hope you cont soon!

sweetestcoolest

Groupbie

sweetestcoolest

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 10:38am | IP Logged
*reserved*....
hiya naseem di...
well well well...just caught up with the first part n it was fab,
hehe....muski told the children not to use the golden words..lolia...
n that irritating jerk sangeet pal singh is there in this fic...this is gonna be loads of fuunn im sure...
n whoa...ure there as well....now im sure ill enjoy this ff all the more even though its already outta the world...

ohh..n i love the title...Smile

im dead tired...had a very long day so ill read d other parts tom n comment on them as well

annahet

Edited by sweetestcoolest - 12 January 2009 at 10:28am

DMG fan

DMG fan

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Hi Nj,
Another one from your desk....hmmmmm!
Will be honest with you becasue that is what you want us to be.....right??? I was hesitant to start reading this one, just for the mere love (blind-love) for the favorite jodi - Armaan & Riddhima. Dont take me wrong I "like" RM but just cant see beyond AR. So coming back to this one, I wasnt sure if I really wanna know RM's love story. When I saw you PM I opened the FF and started reading. After just couple of minutes, I went back to whatever I was doing at office still contemplating as to whether I should read it! Again started reading it but only for few more minutes. Went back to the coding and routine stuff that we developers do at work. But this time I went back to reading sooner than I did the first time. This happened for few more times, every time reading for longer and coming back sooner. But then, I dont know at what point, I just wanted to keep reading. I fell in love with RM as much as I am in love with AR. See thats what I am talking about when I say you are one great writter. Thanks for making me fall in love with RM.
I just loved the spark between Rahul and Muskaan at the Taco Bell but the best part was Rahul and Adi. I just loved it loved it and then some more.
Clap Great work!

Edited by DMG fan - 09 January 2009 at 10:47am

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
@ nijal...kratz....fellas...u both were prompt...the second part...which will be up in a few hours...will be coz of how promptly after reading u posted the comments...um still uncertaoin of a wider response here...but i so wana do this, that il pamper myself n post it nonetheless....its coming in a flow...told ya the prart1 thing took me abt 2 hours that for me is mindblowingly less lolzzzz

@ hinu, palnika, anhat...waiting ladies...with patience i assure u!!!

@ apporva, komz, radhika...welcome RMm folks...been long itching to have one on this couple um glad u all approve!!!

@ saira, anshu...thanx girls...i appreciate the feeed back specially on this one since its so obv not the a particular pick...lovya folks!!!

finally di, @ dmgfan!!!...lolzzz i can see that has happened to alot of people who read my AR fic, getting hesitant abt RM i mean...but like i said i really am in to this concept n it is ao RM n so not AR ion my head...i have to get it done or id be anything but happy with myself over it....glad u approved it after many itermittent unwilling go's at it...will try to maintain the pace n level...its gona be a quick fast fic, impulsively started n qucikly wrapped!!!

Edited by spln - 09 January 2009 at 2:22pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top