Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Love Necessitates Itself-(RM)*complete* (Page 6)

...anshu... IF-Dazzler
...anshu...
...anshu...

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

hey hi

jst read d info

d boy aditya was certainly interesting

nd wats muskaan got against i love u

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 08 January 2009 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
updated part 1 fellas
pickytg Goldie
pickytg
pickytg

Posted: 08 January 2009 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
reserved

Let's not fight my lady with a plight
charmed i am, much as i would like to deny.
A word or two strikes a better deal
don't you think? i do..
Hope to see you again soon, this time
with a smile and an apology, i assure
will be accompanied with a smile back and
a scarce thank you...

=)

Nij

Edited by missypatel - 08 January 2009 at 8:31pm
pickytg Goldie
pickytg
pickytg

Posted: 08 January 2009 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
reserved...lolzzz...had to be u here!!!

*edit* hahha! m sure u didnt wanna c d stars sitting in d lab!! had to be meeeeeeeeeee!!! :D

aight!! d part...was awesome!!!!!!
Taco Bell???? hahaha! dtz so u....talkin 2 herself..still cursin dt pal singh and checkin out d boy as well...okey maybe not all  of u..LMAO!! sumhw i cud imagine her walkin in tracks..tlkin 2 herself n gettin curious lookz frm strangers even ten..lol!! bt soo funny nehw! had to go bck 2 gt ketchup? cnt do w/ot it huh...ohh yahh!!tis one..not a chance!! she crashed in2 HIM....so much dt he was on d ground n she was still standin erect? woaahh!! sum strong lady...lmao! yah blah! i wanted 2 grab dt stuff and run away frm ter...think of me as a bum frm d streets od Detroit! ahah!! achaa how sly of her..luv dt fem! no help..no sorry..say a few words..care less and walk out..!!okay dt was a brilliant potrayal of d char u gettin to us! grt one ter nj!! he was a nobody for me even ten..she took d show for dt bit..!!rightly meant so? ahhah ter encounter..d convo..haha it was soooo funny...i was laughin lke crazy...even missed RM frm DMG for a min!i lke ter banter so much..his snapz..sexy!! thx d devil...yah rite show me yur face!! ahha!! ohh gosh! dt was sucha sexy scene....!!!fulltoos!..bt hold on..is she usually lke dt...all d time? even wit ppl she likes...hmmmmm y??and hazel eyes? d mention..rather expected..i like!!! i can go on abt tem! but u get d idea!
okaay adi-rahul...luv d kid...told yah it was a easy cath tey were pam n u!! ahahah i cud totall flash u guys...while readin! cursin..7 yr old? d kid too smart for his age..alrady clued earlier..bt dis was an added spice wit d bit of innocence...welll carved again!! yahh!!! as u said n i mention rahul did have his share of d doinz...again needed and dne justice 2!!bt tey were so adoarable..!!d easy talks..d fun arguments overlappin..NO MORE!! ahahha!!adi pointin out d bruise and even mockin rahul..ohhh hooo!! u koe..even through d light mmnt i cud sense d dealing of rahul as a father and adi as a child..in a manner dt...d relation was given thot 2..had fought through tough times 2 cum 2 d level it was now!! mast hai nj!! rahul and adiz 'she' a possibility of a similar some1...hmm!!!!! oohhhh and rahul-adi tlks abt his skool....hilarious! and so cute actually!! hez concerned cuz adiz teach taught him d opposite rules of d standard basis.....omg! awesome!!! such fun!
okay jauz...said already it was d flow of d part dt i luved...it was natural and easy and not intense at all!

finally.....d part!!! dt u got me in...:D luvya for dt! yaaayyyyyyyyy!!!! ahahha yep yep...jumpin in d air n dancin wit arav!!! ..ohh dt was so sweeeet of u! Hug NN again ... =)

read my verse again n gve me wat i want!!! ROFL!!!!!

315..tonz of it..

NZ! Smile

Edited by missypatel - 08 January 2009 at 9:04pm
hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 08 January 2009 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
reserved

cheers for the reserve nj

truly heartwarming update
the reason i liked it a lot is coz of the the dad and son talk
it was just so cute and just loved it
the little boy is very well versed and talk smarter ,
and the convo was like between pam and prateek
or more like u and ameen lolz
ok so the scene with him getting knocked over was hilarious
and then Adi referring to his teacher and loving the school
and the link with the similarity in words too good yar
and haha nij
tru only this name cud do justice to the role u planning of
delighted  to see her here,hope to read more

sorry abt my not so there kinda comment ,just have to catch up on a lot of reserves

315 nj
Hina

Edited by hinanaziri - 09 January 2009 at 2:37pm
hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 08 January 2009 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
reserved...one more!!!

loved the entertaining part hun

Edited by hinanaziri - 09 January 2009 at 2:39pm
krati.mehra Goldie
krati.mehra
krati.mehra

Posted: 08 January 2009 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
reserved

My day couldn't have started in a better way….an Nj update!!! What can be better than that?? Haha

Okay I loved the part u should know by now…

Hahahaha greasy stuff to get her head right…I do that after every exam and trust me it does help specially chocolates…they finish off all depression if exam wasn't good….poor Muski having a hard time getting the jerk out of her head but I for some reason was smiling throughout as I went on imagining Drushti doing the scenes…hehehe but I liked how she muttering to herself and trying to find solace in fries…lol I liked it…

OUCH!!! They bumped into each other…a perfect start hahahaha and he on the floor lmao…

Omg…oh man m in splits…hahahaha….u are no lady!!! Hahahaha and he no gentleman lol…ahaha good one there nj! I loved it….ufff they fought…hmmm…a nasty fight at that…can't stand the sight of her face another second….oopps!! And her mood changed haha…mast hai yaar…I loved this entire bit…enjoyed reading it sooooo much…awesome nj…

Don't bother yourself with frivolities of the handsome. Besides...do you care?"

Ahem..ahem…is that you talking??

Oh man! This one is too good…Rahul and his bruised nose…hahahaha and adi a smart boy…I like him better I think….hahahaha

"You did have a fight." The boy concluded in a whisper. Then he broke out grinning and giving his father's arm a cheerful slap he spoke out loud again, "That's fantastic Dad. You are finally becoming a man." Rahul opened his mouth to retort, then clenching his fists he said in a stern voice.

Oh man…hahahaha…nice lmao…I love this father-son duo…they rocking awesome …hehehe….both brats of a kind

Oh so rahul and his wife not on good terms…I see…separated are they?? But I loved what came next

"Alright then," he feigned in a mock morose voice and Rahul looked at him uneasily from the corner of his eye. This wasn't how he planned it. Adi was supposed to insist and pester him for the game, then he was supposed to give in and buy it for him and then the two of them would spend every night of the week, after completing all tasks to complete the series. Rahul realized he was doing this to gain the upper hand. He kicked himself mentally for another idea to turn the tables.

Aha…this was too good…adi a lucky guy..hehe…

Omg Adi is adorable….I love him….I found my favorite in the fic hehehe…their convo was such fun to read and u did an amazingly awesome job here…kudos nj!!

Omg!! Nij there….awesome awesome awesome…I like absolutely…ahaha and she sure does know when to make a plan…hehehe…though I feel bad for Muski having Saneet pal to handle…ufff!! And I liked the serious conversation btw Rahul and adi...hehehe...he likes his teacher and finds her good looking too...trying to set up his pa...dude i love them togethor...why does it have to end..humph!! but oh well i lovd this like anything...i had such fun reading it....you completely rocked it...minblowingly awesome update...love you Nj for updating it...i laughed sooo much in morning itself and am soooo bloody looking forward to the next part...i was sooo sure that even though this is a RM fic am still gonna like it coz you writing it but you surpassed all my expectations...this is simply WOW...

Loved it!!!

Kratz

Edited by krati.mehra - 08 January 2009 at 11:42pm
pal234 Senior Member
pal234
pal234

Posted: 08 January 2009 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
reserved

edited
that ws a long 1...dont know y bt dese long updates of urs...i cldnt ever complete them in one goAngrysomething or the other comes up...i loved RM before 2 bt not as much as i hav stard liking after dis ff....

it ws so expctd that their first meeting will be a fyt....bt with so much physical pain too...well that wsnt expectdLOLpoor guy.....nd i lovd d dad-son bondin...that ws really cool....younger 1s in ur ff are much more interestin than the elders....first gappu...who still ws atleast a teen...bt now adi..he's jus 7 yrs bt so smart nd jus soooo cute....i'm in love with kids all over again....

nd luv d way u brought up her thots...u sure r a magician at words...

thnx for th pm...nd cont soon..

ps:wat does this "will update per day" means?? are u gonna update everyday now onwards?? :P :)

Edited by pal_279 - 10 January 2009 at 6:43am

Go to top