Fan Fictions

Love Necessitates Itself-(RM)*complete* (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 74

aravi

Goldie

aravi

Posted: 21 December 2008 at 1:35am | IP Logged
reserved  

*edited*  

aahaa Nj there u go again!!!! i used to wonder as to when wud u go for a RM fan fic seeing how much u adore the couple here Big smile !!!! as usual u were fantastic !!!!!! i mean just an intro n we readers are already so much into ur fic here!!!!! i loved muskaan here n am sure itz going to be a wonderful journey n seeing dat u are going take dis differently seems like a treat to me !!!!!! only u cud ahve made muski a teacher well here she does fit the bill !!!!!! aditya intersting chap well in every way he has to b related to rahool here!!! n OMG sangeet pal he is another weird chap n god sissy wat a nickname cudnt have named him better any how LOLLOLLOL!!!!! looking forward to dis one!!!  

love ya aravi

Edited by aravi - 21 December 2008 at 7:53am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Necessitates Itself-(RM)*complete* (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lookwhoshere

lookwhoshere

Posted: 21 December 2008 at 7:02am | IP Logged
heyy....a new one!! with muskaan n rahul playing the lead??? gr8!!
luking forward to it..especially wen sangeet pal's here! lolzzLOL this guy..he irks me!
luv,
anu.

anitamalik

IF-Stunnerz

anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 December 2008 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
I'm loving it NJ!

Muskaan as a teacher...and the 7 year old asking for the fourth one...I have a hinch to how your gonna take the story further..Maybe I'm wrong...But is the kid Rahul's son? LOL..Im getting the vibe he is Rahul's son!

Great Job Nj! Im loving it!! Its RM too!

Sangeet Pal is getting on my nerves though..LOL..

Love, Anita

Veiledbeauty

IF-Dazzler

Veiledbeauty

Posted: 21 December 2008 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
@ Anita: He obviously IS Rahul's son. Otherwise his father or even HE, himself wouldn't be worthy of mention, hehe... Tongue

cool_pisces

IF-Dazzler

cool_pisces

Posted: 22 December 2008 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Hey NJ
Thanks for the PM
One of the first RM fanfics tht i have started reading
And u r right it totally suits them to the core
Update soon
Love Mini

sea_nyx

Goldie

sea_nyx

Posted: 24 December 2008 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
wow nj, it's obvious you have another winner on your hands. just finished reading the intro and have to say i loved it. thanx so much for the pm btw but like i said was on vacation. it'll be intresting to read a RM ff by u. looking foward to part 1. Arati

bernard shaw

Goldie

bernard shaw

Posted: 24 December 2008 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
NJ.

Just got around to reading the intro! Fantastic! Loved it! Why do I think Muskaan is going to meet Rahul earlier than she knows not?

Teh title is really intriguing, looking forwrad to reading it. Child, how do you manage two at the same time? I am struggling with one!

"Damn the Canadian immigration which allowed buffoons like him to immigrate and attach the 'Canada Return' tag to their matrimonial adds. And dam families like her own, who studied the same matrimonials like they were the preachings of Guru Nanak himslef"LOL LOL

I love the fact that she teaches tiny tots...can so imagine muskaan with her personalitya nd her laughter..one big kid amongst so many others!

Looking forwrad to reading more......

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 07 January 2009 at 11:34am | IP Logged
alright folks...just to bring back memories of a forgotten attemot by me....i still intend to update it though...infact up next...hopefully in 24 hours maybe a lil more this ones coming part 1!

cheers to all RM supporters...i cant blv i only just got into writing abt them n mayank's leaving....but oh well...for all those who like the couple enuf to read this one...il try n build a char sketch of my own!!!

cheersEmbarrassed

nj

Post Reply New Post

Go to top