Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago
Alright, so my comments are terribly delayed, and I am so very sorry for that! I read part 17, and was about to comment when suddenly my brain was bombarded with all these things that I had to study for and were due in, that I could not put any thought into what I really wanted to say. But when I saw your PM for part 18, that's when I knew I had to do something, and get my procrastinating mind organised. So here I am commenting on both Parts 17 and 18.

Part 17: I have to say it made up for the delay completely. The way you decipher all the emotions, whether of sadness, frustration, anger, confusion, guilt, obliviousness...every emotion is described in such detail and so beautifully that I could almost imagine the whole thing happening! Adi's emotions of helplessness, curiosity...and the sadness of how his mother doesn't care much about him, it was so heartbreaking! I could imagine his sad face as he looked at his mother through the webcam, trying to be brave and trying to hide his emotions. You had me hanging off every single word! This part is one of my favourites...truly, LOVED IT! :D

Part 18: The part where Rahul wakes up and realises that he hasn't slept at all, and is still waiting for Muskaan's call, made me really mad at her. But the fact that by the time she realised about the call/text, and thought it was too late, is a fair enough excuse, however I still couldn't help but resent her at that particular moment. You have portrayed Sandeep absolutely brilliantly! hahaha, poor guy, that punch Muskaan threw him was aboslutely awesome! I can totally imagine Muskaan doing that! loved the punch! and when Rahul says, "me" when Muskaan is talking about not knowing what she has loved for such a long time, made my heart skip a beat! perfect timing for him to say that, and the way Muskaan was rendered speechless was amazing! they way you made them get together was another thing that I loved, and when the cop asked Rahul if he was alright, made me laugh out loud! overall, and amazing, fantabulous part! loved every bit of it! I still cannot believe it is the last part...I am going to miss this story terribly :(

Edited by sweetdamage - 14 years ago
rapi_c thumbnail
so d title says *complete*, indicating clearly that i should better keep aside my procrastination habit and say something on d fic .. hope i won't be too late, more than i already m..

edit:

first of all, apologies for being this freaky late.. actually after reading d last part realized that i was not satisfied though i liked d part in general.. that i was expecting/hoping for a bit more.. again thought that an epilogue may erase this feeling of discontent, then saw that u may not put it up at all.. it's then that i decided i should go thru d whole fic again, in one go, to see if this feeling remain even after that..

unfortunately couldn't ever get d time an over-200-pg-long fic demands, with too many interruption and distractions coming my way.. whatever, finally m done with it in last 3 days.. πŸ˜ƒ and not so surprisingly that feeling of discontent has passed away.. i can see that this fic has indeed a completeness in it.. (not that i'd mind an epilogue even now πŸ˜‰, just so that i could have a bit more of this fic!)..

as for another RM fic: current RM track in d show is exasperating for certain.. and no wonder if their charm is lost enough to not inspire any new ideas.. but ur portrayal of them in AoL raises d hope that d charm is not totally lost upon u.. so i'd like to think that someday we may have another great RM one from u.. 😊
abt not writing a short fic neither light.. somehow it reminded me of a hindi story i read long back, Third Vow by Renu.. u may have read it.. i don't care abt never writing a short one (a long fic is my preferance any given day) but sometime later m expecting both others, light-hearted and RM.. πŸ˜‰

coming to d last bits of this fic, was waiting for d reconciliation scene b'n father and son (following d conflict in d school).. would have loved to see another after d one in part 11.. that was superb... song included.. πŸ˜›

Meher suddenly got restricted with her role in d most significant turning point of muskaan's life.. expected to see much bigger of her, not that i disliked it though.. surely it was good to be spared that drama.. or on d other hand it could have been quite interesting..! ok m confused with that..

The moment i liked most in this part, actually loved it, was "Me?".. an absolute surprise, catching completely off-guard, even making a heartbeat skip.. that was surely wonderfully done and simple confession after that just added to d effect..

that's all with d sensible parts of my thoughts.. πŸ˜†

Love Necessitates Itself 
has been a nice and thoroughly engaging read.. adding it to my leisure collection..
πŸ˜› thnx for such an amazing story..

Edited by rapi_c - 14 years ago
moda.vintage thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oui,oui
reserved!will take tym tho(wats new?)
bises,
anki:)ta
spln thumbnail
@CCC :D ... i still dunno if that was intentionally so! anywaz... yeh most of ur comment is an echo of ur mind, i think for once, specially coming to this last part and its inordinate nonetheless ever persistent delays i was getting pestered. Still, no excuse is enough or fair... ! the rahul-adi-realization bit was more distinct in my mind than the justice i did to it, if i hadm like u mentioned, done a better job, i believe it would have fit! just wanted A- space for rahul thinking, B- his realization of the feeling being love striking him only in an instant and not in time and C- i was most certain i wanted Adi linked into the bit and not out of parental love or the boy's concern alone... as in, not in favor of muskaan for what she could be to Adi (which had been a possibility after he saw his pic in that wallet) but as his need to have her, and hers similarly... so yeh!.. over all, there are bits of this part i would have personally liked much, elsewhere in a better overall update! haha! didn't i say, i agreed almost verbatum with ur comment? (when don't i?) so well, tout est bien qui finit bien !! (guess what!)

@prathi... the bits that were left without elaboration were partially intended yes, and i'l take that credit, not all of it though! some of it, as i said in my note was just rough finishing! ... still, on the whole, except towards the end, i enjoyed doing this fic, still strongly believe it was destined to be RM and so! i guess its my lesson on how to deal with, if ever, protagonists NON-armidz! :D thanks for the wonderful comments prathi, ur prompt replies are always a boost!

@smriti.. offense is never taken hun! i'm glad u voice what u really think, and personally i don't know how anyone could let this particular part, leave aside the fact that its the end, to this fic without pointing out the obvious flaws! yeh, grave ones in someways... i told nij too, i personally saw the parallel of adi and muskaan far more clearly than i was able to portray and i think if i'd persevered, which i didn't, i might just have managed! ... but oh well!... nijal, in name and char, fictional and real, i love! ... had to be so!.. and all those chars, mostly the neg ones, that i easily wrapped up are more the in transition guys... the fic when i had started it was meant to be short cause all i had to end with was them falling in love, realizing and confessing... as the title goes! of course, problems never end with that one fact alone right? they are only deterred or diminished or simply postponed! thanks for the wonderful feedbacks!
Edited by spln - 14 years ago
kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Nj,
The last two parts were really amazing, I loved them.
Initially, I was quite shocked to see Rahul being a bit rude to her but I am glad he calmed down.
The end was really great, I loved it.
I am really happy Muskaan gave the idiot, jerk what he deserved.
Muskaan is too good yaar.
Anyways, I really loved that FF, It was really awesome, you wrote it really well.
Keep it up the great workπŸ˜ƒ

Luv u<333
Kashish
fnaDMG thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
NJ! Great part as usual! I love the fact that you happen to end your fics at just the right time...god knows the creatives could take a leaf or two outta your book! And right mix of drama, RM chemistry and heart-wrenching emotions! Absolutely awesome!
I don't know if you've head any Shubha Mudgal's songs. I'm a bug fan of her voice and all her albums! You conclusion reminded me of her song, "Pyaar toh musafir". Listen to it if you get a chance to, its a good one!
Hoping or an epilogue, or will wait for an update with AOL.... :)
SimplyNice thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
updated my post on page 72
pal234 thumbnail
reserved...hav loadz 2 read...will take tym :)
spln thumbnail
@komz... ur a sweetheart! more often than i tell u, and for more reasons than i can spell... the simplest and easiest one is just being u! i can't ever not grin reading ur comments, they're crazier than every damn bit of the fic i wrote or could ever write, abd trust me, even for all the times i disagree with how high u raise the bar of my writing, its an irrevocable high i get reading them! pumps me many times over to get through to the next bit, oh well it did i mean! ... i enjoyed writing the fic for the punch of it, and much much more for all the enthusiasm it got from a whole bunch of readers i never knew before this! u definitely top the list hun! thanks a bunch! *many hugz* :):) ps: if i start another u will be hugely responsible! pps: eid mubarak in advance, the rozas soon coming to an end huh!

@margi thanks hun!

@hinz yeh yeh! teme why, and i'll tell u why too hinz! :D:D (and of course u just have to smile, i'll always melt!!)

@sonia i'm glad to have had u on this fic hun, belated as it was! and glad also that u enjoyed it. in my portrayal, not done very well, i had hoped to imply that rahul had his realization hit him big the night before during his thoughts when he saw adi and drew parallels... with muskaan in the car he only found the moment and grabbed it!... and about AR being not what RM are, i'm happy u agree! ... that in itself kept me persistent with this fic and with RM most importantly! thanks again!

@imane i guess ur high on the list with komz! u guys flatter me too far, evejn if that word sounds a negative connotation to your gesture and its effect on me! it was as much a pleasure writing for u lot, and far more i guess! Adi- and rahul, i agree... i still have the epilogue typed out, but im still convinced it does nothing to improve an end to the fic, except giving a huge Adi scene... somehow that fact alone has done nothing to motivate my posting it and after much debate i simply changed the title of the fic to announce its fate... sorry to disappoint with that :-| i'm a ather fickle mind i reckon.. ! ps: like i said to komz, if i start another u guys will share the blame greatly!
spln thumbnail
@kanu :D glad u liked all the action hun, espcially that one punch which seems to have saved me much criticism over many other loopholes i carelessly allowed! and all that destruction in ur mind, u were hinting at the jungle show were u not?! heavens! as if the fic didn't see its natural share of disasters anywas eesh! thanks for all the comments through, this was the first of my fics u read, eh?

@nidha.. thanks hun!

@alia... aawww! i hope packing and moving is finally a closed chapter for u and settling has been established... i completely emptahize, and personally although travelling is one of my favz (yeh gime all weird loks u wana) i hate moving and bla! ... the punch, like i told kanu, decidedly destracted u all from the obvious shortcomings of the part. which is good for me! thanks for the comments, and dont bother about delays, remember this is me?!!

@sakshi thanks hun! don't worry about having gone missing, i think i was gone the longest possible myself :S the part was faster than i would have hoped and almost abrupt in bits, but for all that u liked about it anyways, im only glad!

@btkr... excuse me for this, but was it bina u said? ur name?? i'm such a loser with names, and i recall u said ur user id was from ur initials... just cant seem to be sure if bina was it! nonetheless, i'm glad u enjoyed all that u did, and how! ... hoping to see more of u on my other fics!

@sweety hugz girl! despite all interruptions ur here and with those wonderful comments! 17 i think was one of my favs on thsi particular fic, 18 is hardly what i can say that about!... i enjoyed doing it on the whole and am happy u guys have received it so well!! the punch, i keep repeating, was i'm glad timed only here! it saved me much of the bad feedback!! :D