Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Cheetara

Goldie

Cheetara

Posted: 18 December 2008 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Salman and Amir entering the '10 Ka Dum' sets on a cycle to the beats of the popular song 'Do mastana chale zindagi banane' from their film, Andaz Apna Apna.

Salman mischievously introduced Aamir as the man who needs no introduction and said, "Yeh to purush hi nahin hain…Yeh Mahapurush hai!" Incidentally, this also happens to be a dialogue from their film Andaz Apna Apna. Must say, Salman and Aamir brought back memories of their comic caper, Andaz Apna Apna on the show.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unseen Pics of Andaz apna apna (Page 2)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mrs-KaranKundra

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 18 December 2008 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
omg that makhi on sallu's face

nataliah

nataliah

Posted: 18 December 2008 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

one of my favorite scenes is where amir is convincing his dad to turn his barber shop into a choodian ki dukaan'"aap maaon ko choodian pehna re rehen hai aur main betiyon ko" and by listening to this baburam or something cuts in the clients ear...

Or salman khan when he is modelling in Wah Wah studios in hilarious poses....   This movie is just an evergreen cult comedy, def waiting for sequel...

Salyanka

IF-Stunnerz

Salyanka

Posted: 18 December 2008 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
so true.. lvoe this movie very much..
and yeha i saw the black spot on sallus forehead i thought i was an old pic issi liye.. and was thinkign of .. blur it.. away.. but anyways
this is the best comedy ever still love it and .. will recommended.. it to everyone.

Originally posted by chitara

Originally posted by Nausheenfan

aabe Rukh :: RAKH ja..
and
muscle dekhen hain muscles.. masal ke rakh dogha

LOLso funneeee....
Originally posted by Nausheenfan

REALLY DOCTOR..
REALLY

Lol, yeah and "Chalo, chalo Tillu ko dande dene hai." so cute

And Amar's 'Hai la' and Prem's 'Ooi maa' LOL Sallu's expressions, awesome!!!!!

Amir - "Rozy ke komal haathon se baal kate bhi aur pata bhi nahi chala"....and what was the name of the hair style........

"Apne pairon pe khada ho ja........Teja......hoja!" lol so original

And.....yeah....never noticed the alphabets in Sallu's PJ........and did u notice the nazar na lage kinda kaala theeka on Sallu's forehead in the 3rd pic?...heheh sooo cute

"Dr. Prem Khurana. Is dhande mein bahut purana" LOL

And the Vidhwa maa, Andhi behen story ROFL

I've the DVD and i watch this movie so many times........it's a real stress buster....I recommend every one to watch this movie

afgprincess786

Goldie

afgprincess786

Posted: 18 December 2008 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwww so cute!!!!!!! i loved this movie!!!!!!

Salyanka

IF-Stunnerz

Salyanka

Posted: 19 December 2008 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Andaz Apna Apna

MiniRulz

IF-Rockerz

MiniRulz

Posted: 19 December 2008 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
awwwwwww thanks for these..one of my fav movies..how could you guys forget the night scene where paresh rawal meets amar/prem and all three try to sit on the bike...
yeh phiroti ke paise hai ya maiyyat ka chanda hai...ROFL

Salyanka

IF-Stunnerz

Salyanka

Posted: 19 December 2008 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
ya i remember.. i got pain in my somach coz of laughing.. .. seeing amar prem .. on cycle. and then when prem says  AMAR CHAL YAHAN SE MUJEH DARR LEG REHAS HAI..
so true.. everythign in this movie.. is so funny

Originally posted by MiniRulz

awwwwwww thanks for these..one of my fav movies..how could you guys forget the night scene where paresh rawal meets amar/prem and all three try to sit on the bike...
yeh phiroti ke paise hai ya maiyyat ka chanda hai...ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top