Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

   

Unseen Pics of Andaz apna apna

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Salyanka

IF-Stunnerz

Salyanka

Joined: 07 December 2005

Posts: 31249

Posted: 18 December 2008 at 5:37am | IP Logged
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Katrina82Malo...x

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unseen Pics of Andaz apna apna" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lighthearted

IF-Dazzler

Lighthearted

Joined: 01 December 2005

Posts: 4366

Posted: 18 December 2008 at 11:18am | IP Logged
t4s

Cheetara

Goldie

Cheetara

Joined: 27 March 2007

Posts: 2145

Posted: 18 December 2008 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
awww.........Sallu looking so cute na

Thanx for the post, I enjoyed this movie so much, have watched it many times. This has to be the best comedy movie ever.........The dialogues were hilarious!!!!many are etched in my brain

"Kyun Prem?"......"Kyun nhi kyun nhi"....sooo cute

"Yeh Vasco de gama ka gun hai"..........."Kiske mama ki gun hai?" LOL

''Crime Master Gogo  - Ayaa hou to kuch lei kar jaonga, khaandani chor hu..............ankhen nikal kar gotiya kheloonga''

"Suno suno duniya ke logon, sabse bada hai Mr Gogo"

And the motel guys - bolo mat sunte raho...........too good!

"Ye teja teja kya hai,ye teja teja" LOL

"Gogo mai-baap, mujhe marne se pehle isse ek baar peetna hai... nahinnnnnnnn, main marne se pehle pitna nahin chahta..."

And the Raveenaji & doctor saab scene...and mamu jaan and chote mamu scene....too goodLOL

"Bread ka Badshaah, aur Omlette ka Raja, Bajaj....hamaara Bajaj"...lol

And yeah, Robert's Galati se mistake ho gaya and Bhalla's Naye Pilaaan

And the climaxROFL....Its a real classic



The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

Salyanka

IF-Stunnerz

Salyanka

Joined: 07 December 2005

Posts: 31249

Posted: 18 December 2008 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
u know reading the dialogues ..
made me laugh.. they are hilirious
i loved the one in caf when the waiter takesd one cup of tea back..
sallu says
 
aabe Rukh :: RAKH ja..
and
muscle dekhen hain muscles.. masal ke rakh dogha
 
and prem Karishma/raveena dialogues
 
REALLY DOCTOR..
REALLY
 
OMG.. LOVE THIS MOVIE SO MUCH..
 
and did u noticed salman khans pajamas.. i never noticed what was on the pajamas.. its itz al alphabet
 
 
Originally posted by chitara

awww.........Sallu looking so cute na

Thanx for the post, I enjoyed this movie so much, have watched it many times. This has to be the best comedy movie ever.........The dialogues were hilarious!!!!many are etched in my brain

"Kyun Prem?"......"Kyun nhi kyun nhi"....sooo cute

"Yeh Vasco de gama ka gun hai"..........."Kiske mama ki gun hai?" LOL

''Crime Master Gogo  - Ayaa hou to kuch lei kar jaonga, khaandani chor hu..............ankhen nikal kar gotiya kheloonga''

"Suno suno duniya ke logon, sabse bada hai Mr Gogo"

And the motel guys - bolo mat sunte raho...........too good!

"Ye teja teja kya hai,ye teja teja" LOL

"Gogo mai-baap, mujhe marne se pehle isse ek baar peetna hai... nahinnnnnnnn, main marne se pehle pitna nahin chahta..."

And the Raveenaji & doctor saab scene...and mamu jaan and chote mamu scene....too goodLOL

"Bread ka Badshaah, aur Omlette ka Raja, Bajaj....hamaara Bajaj"...lol

And yeah, Robert's Galati se mistake ho gaya and Bhalla's Naye Pilaaan

And the climaxROFL....Its a real classic



HariOm

Goldie

HariOm

Joined: 21 December 2005

Posts: 1396

Posted: 18 December 2008 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Also Amir Khan to Paresh Rawal:

Aap purush hai hi nahi. Aap Maha purush hain. LOL

And the confusion between twin Paresh rawals unfolding in front of AK.

Salyanka

IF-Stunnerz

Salyanka

Joined: 07 December 2005

Posts: 31249

Posted: 18 December 2008 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
 
so true.. there are many dialogues in the movie .. which cant be forgotten..
 
Originally posted by HariOm

Also Amir Khan to Paresh Rawal:

Aap purush hai hi nahi. Aap Maha purush hain. LOL

And the confusion between twin Paresh rawals unfolding in front of AK.

Meredith

IF-Dazzler

Meredith

Joined: 30 June 2005

Posts: 4736

Posted: 18 December 2008 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
thanx for the lovely pics.

Cheetara

Goldie

Cheetara

Joined: 27 March 2007

Posts: 2145

Posted: 18 December 2008 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nausheenfan

aabe Rukh :: RAKH ja..
and
muscle dekhen hain muscles.. masal ke rakh dogha

LOLso funneeee....
Originally posted by Nausheenfan

 
REALLY DOCTOR..
REALLY

Lol, yeah and "Chalo, chalo Tillu ko dande dene hai." so cute

And Amar's 'Hai la' and Prem's 'Ooi maa' LOL Sallu's expressions, awesome!!!!!

Amir - "Rozy ke komal haathon se baal kate bhi aur pata bhi nahi chala"....and what was the name of the hair style........

"Apne pairon pe khada ho ja........Teja......hoja!" lol so original

And.....yeah....never noticed the alphabets in Sallu's PJ........and did u notice the nazar na lage kinda kaala theeka on Sallu's forehead in the 3rd pic?...heheh sooo cute

"Dr. Prem Khurana. Is dhande mein bahut purana" LOL

And the Vidhwa maa, Andhi behen story ROFL

I've the DVD and i watch this movie so many times........it's a real stress buster....I recommend every one to watch this movie




Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Andaz Apna Apna Sequel !! Sneh-Jiwan 1 641 06 November 2009 at 3:24pm
By Sneh-Jiwan
very Funny Pics of Andaz Apna Apna

2 3

Salyanka 22 2485 07 October 2009 at 4:48am
By -Zarwulicious-
FOTW: Andaz Apna Apna

2 3 4

AmritaRao-Nina 25 8705 21 February 2009 at 2:19pm
By dazzelll
Andaz Apna Apna sequel??????? anjali10 8 792 18 December 2008 at 2:01pm
By ibelieveinpink
Andaz apna apna .. Mimicking Salyanka 0 397 10 December 2008 at 4:03pm
By Salyanka

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.