Computers, Science, Technology

HELP ? - to create Website,internet

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

samarasait

samarasait

Posted: 18 December 2008 at 4:17am | IP Logged
I plan to start a small toy shop in bangalore.and i want to create awareness about it online. i want to make a website but i do not have the technical know how of such things . What do you suggest i do ? Who is the best in web hosting ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HELP ? - to create Website,internet" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akhl

IF-Rockerz

akhl

Posted: 20 December 2008 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
I have my own web site. Through that, from time to time, I sell softwares developed by me. Another part of the site is a forum, through which I help students in Physics and Mathematics for free.

To create your own site, first decide upon a name for the domain. As an example, the domain for this site is india-forums.com

Then purchase web space and domain name from some third party. I purchased from host-monster. I find it really good. You can get the details from
http://www.host-monster.com

Then create html pages and upload into your site. There are tools available to create html pages, e.g., dreamweaver.

But, before you really jump into creating pages, decide how the pages should look like.     

kusumita_maan

kusumita_maan

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
There is a simpler way to create your website... you could use web hosting providers like yahoo .. have a look at it - http://in.business.yahoo.com/ ... they also provide search marketing solutions.. so you can be assured that you get noticed on search engines..

aspardeshi123

aspardeshi123

Posted: 23 January 2009 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
if you want to create a private website. i.e not among the free website then get a website provider with cpanel at the backend, in cpanel just go in fantastico and load joomla when you load joomla, your website will be ready to go, later you can log in as administrator and create menus and submenus and also create many many posts, any newbie with a little research can do it.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top