Computers, Science, Technology
Computers, Science, Technology

India-Forums

HELP ? - to create Website,internet

samarasait Newbie
samarasait
samarasait

Posted: 18 December 2008 at 4:17am | IP Logged
I plan to start a small toy shop in bangalore.and i want to create awareness about it online. i want to make a website but i do not have the technical know how of such things . What do you suggest i do ? Who is the best in web hosting ?

akhl IF-Rockerz
akhl
akhl

Posted: 20 December 2008 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
I have my own web site. Through that, from time to time, I sell softwares developed by me. Another part of the site is a forum, through which I help students in Physics and Mathematics for free.

To create your own site, first decide upon a name for the domain. As an example, the domain for this site is india-forums.com

Then purchase web space and domain name from some third party. I purchased from host-monster. I find it really good. You can get the details from
http://www.host-monster.com

Then create html pages and upload into your site. There are tools available to create html pages, e.g., dreamweaver.

But, before you really jump into creating pages, decide how the pages should look like.     
kusumita_maan Newbie
kusumita_maan
kusumita_maan

Posted: 19 January 2009 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
There is a simpler way to create your website... you could use web hosting providers like yahoo .. have a look at it - http://in.business.yahoo.com/ ... they also provide search marketing solutions.. so you can be assured that you get noticed on search engines..
aspardeshi123 Newbie
aspardeshi123
aspardeshi123

Posted: 23 January 2009 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
if you want to create a private website. i.e not among the free website then get a website provider with cpanel at the backend, in cpanel just go in fantastico and load joomla when you load joomla, your website will be ready to go, later you can log in as administrator and create menus and submenus and also create many many posts, any newbie with a little research can do it.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top