Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Saif kareena Spent Night Together !!

Posted: 15 years ago

Saif kareena Spent Night Together !!

Bollywood's most talked about couple Saif and Kareena sent the sparks flying, this time not in Mumbai but in the chilly winter of Philadelphia. The duo turned cosy to beat the shivery winter chill.

Saifeena, who are currently shooting in US for a Karan Johar production alongside Vivek Oberoi, caused a stir amongst the unit members by getting closer than ever to warm up things between the lovers.

Unit members suggest that Kareena seemed happier than ever on that particular night and spent the entire starry night in the arms of her beau. She apparently told a few people present that it was the coldest and the most beautiful night she had ever experienced and the snowfall made the ambience heavenly.

Well, with beau for company it must've been sure.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Irisduplex thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hmmm...wats the big deal? well...I'm sure every one in the world know what happens between a man and a woman! we dont need details! how silly of her!

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I dont even understand this article. So they were shooting AND she spent the night in saif's arms? I'm sure they're affectionate, but why write an article about it?
Leave them alone!
Originally posted by: desigal90

I dont even understand this article. So they were shooting AND she spent the night in saif's arms? I'm sure they're affectionate, but why write an article about it?

Leave them alone!

I was thinking that what is it trying to say either way like you said whats the big deal..they are a couple😛
Cheetara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: loverman40

hmmm...wats the big deal? well...I'm sure every one in the world know what happens between a man and a woman! we dont need details! how silly of her!

Exactly!
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
See its not saif and kareena that rub ppl the wrong way, but these retarded articles! They cant even shoot without having ppl write BS
HariOm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And this may not be the 1st time they did it. Whats so special about this one. She constantly says what a great lover he is....

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
where is the kyastar ???? she needs to see this article for sure 😆