Twilight

Robís Drive For Perfection

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mallika_14

IF-Sizzlerz

mallika_14

Posted: 17 December 2008 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

Singapore's New Paper, has published more of its interview with Rob in Los Angeles last month. And we find out about Rob's commitment to his work, and the support he got from Kristen Stewart:

'I went nuts over every single line. I spent every single night dissecting my lines, I even dissected Kristen's lines,' the 22-year-old actor said.

According to him, no one else wanted to do this, but Kristen stood by him.

And Kristen also offers some insight on that much talked about kissing scene with Rob:

"The chemistry between us was sort of an instant thing. We both loved the story equally as much. And the kissing scene was very aggressive. It was entirely animalistic".

Thanks Melody for sending that in!

http://www.robert-pattinson.co.uk/-source

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Robís Drive For Perfection" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 17 December 2008 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

weird .. considering his lines that sounded plain awkward.

* whats that color thingggyyy i cant get rid of itt Ouch

Edited by Sabrinaa xo - 17 December 2008 at 3:51pm

mysterygurl1427

IF-Sizzlerz

mysterygurl1427

Posted: 17 December 2008 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
robert is awesome and very down to earth.....he did an amazin job in twilight and he is a great actor......i think he is and deserves to be Edward Cullen and i am happy he got this role!!! It was really nice of Kristen to be with him they both were really dedicated to their roles and they did an awesome job in the movie!!!

mona18

IF-Dazzler

mona18

Posted: 17 December 2008 at 6:56pm | IP Logged

Oh ya i read the SG New Paper!LOL

Its abt time I see his perfection onscreen todayTongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top