Balika Vadhu

Jagdishh!!.Muuahh!!! Youu Rockk!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 17 December 2008 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Jagdishh is Veryyy Sweet!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Awww! Reallyyy lubbed him todayy!!!!Big smile

The wayy he scolded Anandhi when she said she doesnt want to studyyEmbarrassed Awww!!!! This Couple is so cute and lovelyy!!!! I loooong to see their sceness!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

He has also found the best place for Anandi to studyyyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jagdishh!!.Muuahh!!! Youu Rockk!!!" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 17 December 2008 at 10:01am | IP Logged
dakooHugLOL
hmmm so true jaggu is proving himself a great pal of anandi!as a friend he takes care of everything and really wants her to study and get through the examTongueEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 18 December 2008 at 6:32am | IP Logged
aditi...myyy huney~!Hughoww yu doing??...dese dayss i see youu runnin around all forums..Approve

Yes....Jaggu & Anandi are like Best Friends!!!!Embarrassed

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 21 December 2008 at 1:03am | IP Logged
dakooHugLOLhmmm moi good how are you???Tonguemissed you alot:( yes i myself observed that!LOL,serch engines keep me afixedTongueLOL
rem that last slogan when jaggu offered his help to anandi for house chores inorder to make her up so that she forgives him that time at last the slogan//caption that was too goodEmbarrassedit did talked about their friendshipTongueEmbarrassedjaggu is always up to ofer his help anyhow to anandi and so does she.both the kidoos are shown are great pals nowEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedlove the way they get along and never to forget jaggus carefree attitude and teasings meant for anandi sometimesEmbarrassedLOL

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 21 December 2008 at 7:13am | IP Logged
i loved tis couple a lot!jagdish n anandi r awesome!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.