Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

So everyone have you taken precautionary measures?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 17 December 2008 at 6:45am | IP Logged

required before watching today's epi? There is a chance we might get Prem today. Keeping in view the woozy, oozy, disy feeling we all get after watching Premeer please keep the following items handy before watching the epi:

1) Oxygen pump
2) water to calm you down
3) a stand by ambulance outside
4) Try not to be alone while watching the epi, just in case you need assistance afterwards
5) Make sure you sit at a safe place so that when you jump up and down you don't get injured, preferably wear a seat belt LOLLOLLOL

In case Prem doesn't show up today either keep a lagsotinal handy to calm your nerves Big smile

Wish you good luck LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Harshitipremeer-SILPA--Anusha-naddiya26

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So everyone have you taken precautionary measures?" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cuteprincess03

Goldie

cuteprincess03

Posted: 17 December 2008 at 6:50am | IP Logged
o godd!! dat ws relli funny dear.....

Jui{4evr Premeerian}

Nitty2910

IF-Rockerz

Nitty2910

Posted: 17 December 2008 at 6:52am | IP Logged
that really good, we actually really need them,, let me go and get them all ready......LOL

luckyluv

Goldie

luckyluv

Posted: 17 December 2008 at 6:58am | IP Logged
No yaar I am not going wid all those I only hav my mobile wid me cuz my frnd asked me to call n tell if the precap is being aired so tht she can watch she is not a regular viewer

naddiya26

IF-Sizzlerz

naddiya26

Posted: 17 December 2008 at 7:09am | IP Logged

that was really funny Smile

shareen

IF-Rockerz

shareen

Posted: 17 December 2008 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 all the useful tipsLOLLOLLOLGood luck to u tooLOL

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 17 December 2008 at 8:06am | IP Logged
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

Ufff...my army na...it has to enter before me...especially when a post is this witty and awesome....

It doesn't even let me speak...oh wait...wait wait...don't push me...arghhh...here they go again...

ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

Pheww...ok now I can speak...

Thanks for all the useful tips...we really needed them...you are such a caring person...took time out for all of us and bothered to share such insider tips with us....LOL

Really Soaps...I love to read your posts....your posts are really witty and as well as articulate....What's funny is I like even your angry tantrums....Embarrassed

You and a few others have really kept the forum alive...Clap

Raksha

only.asking

Goldie

only.asking

Posted: 17 December 2008 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

required before watching today's epi? There is a chance we might get Prem today. Keeping in view the woozy, oozy, disy feeling we all get after watching Premeer please keep the following items handy before watching the epi:

1) Oxygen pump
2) water to calm you down
3) a stand by ambulance outside
4) Try not to be alone while watching the epi, just in case you need assistance afterwards
5) Make sure you sit at a safe place so that when you jump up and down you don't get injured, preferably wear a seat belt LOLLOLLOL

In case Prem doesn't show up today either keep a lagsotinal handy to calm your nerves Big smile

Wish you good luck LOL

The good luck worked....PREM IS BACKK!!!!!!   LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top