Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yachna thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey sam wow brilliant updateyaar heheh armaan to poor he gonna mad sooon nd whn he cme 2 know thts she is d same girl heheh tab kya hoga nd ridz wowdoing partying nd all wowwwwwwww yaar cnt wait
cont soooooon
thnks fr d pm
luv yachna
Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey thnkx alot 4 da pm.............it ws a nice nd really funny part...ll b waitng 4 da next 1.cnt wait 2 c wht happns btween ar nd ridz😆dnt 4gt 2 pm me ok?byeeeeeeee😳😳😳
sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
PART 3:
Ridhima's mom came in and...
ridhima beta yeh dekho armaan ki tasweer.....
ridhima sees and got tensed..as soon as her mother leaves the room she calls shaina and said.....
oh shaina i think i am in a great mess...
why..what happened...
shaina...!!! mom just showed me the photo of armaan mallik and .....
and what????
and he looks ...he ...he dont looks like a doctor..he has a great built...and i am sure he is not theone i can fool easily or handle...i am really scared.....
chill ridhima.....just show him your attitude...you are not weak i am sure you can handle him...from day one tell him to live his life and let you live yours....and if he tries to make youdo what he wants then i know that you can creat a gooed scene to make him apologise you and to obey you right???? making an evil smile....
right....(ridhima again got into her friend's words)
Then she wears that haldi dress and went out....
what the heck ...abb yeh sab yeh haldi lagaein gay..uff.....i wish i could kill that armaan mallik b/c he is the  1 who is responsible for all this.....usse kya zaroorat thi mere ghar shaadi ka proposal bejne ki......stupit..😡😡..😡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On 14th Armaan had a really tiring day..When he came out of OT he found that half of the staff was not in the hospital and when he inquired he got to know that they all had taken leave for that day......strange...sab log ek saath aaj ke din leave par chale gaye......anyways..mein bhi thak gaya hoon aur patients bhi nahi hain to ghar ja kar so jata hoon...kuch din to sukoon se guzaar loon....😡🤢🤢
But Armaan relly dont know whats going on at his home as soon as he reached home he saw alot of people were there in yellow and white dresses..and a function was going on..he saw his mom and all his friend on 1 side so he went there and asked...mom whats going on.....😕😕
beta aaj tumhari haldi ki rasam hai...subha ti tum ghar par hote nahi iss liye hum nai shaam mein rakh lii...
anji  : abb jao aur jaa kar tayyar ho jao....
ek minute armaan said smilimg artificially...then his smile changed into anger...Pehle mein iss rahul ka murder karoon gaa phir tayyar ho kar aaoon gaa..and then rahul aur uss ke peechay armaan.....fainally armaan gave up and went to his room.......
inside armaan's room he calls rahul....
rahul tu uppar mere kamre mein aa.....
rahul enters...kya hoa...chalo neeche sab intezaar kar rahe hain
kya intezaar kar rahe hain...yeh..yeh kya hai..yeh mera favourate white kurta hai..isse woh sab wo h haldi laga kar peela kar dein gay ..mein nahi jaoon gaa neeche..waise bhi mujhe sardi lag rahi hai....aur bahar buhat thand hai uss mein mein yeh khaali kurta without jacket ya sweater pehn ke jaoon aur thandi thandi haldi lag waaoon nahi...kabhi nahi....
iss ka ek ilaag hai
kya..???
TU DEKH......
rahul goes out and unties aur uncles......armaan neeche nahi aaye gaa kyunki.....

armaan heard this and ran downstairs otherwise he knows what rahul was going to do......
rahul watched that all and again said...kyunki...woh neeche chala gaya hai......
everybody laughs..and armaan speaks to himself...haas le haas le..bus mujhe yahan se nikalne de phir tujhe batata hoon......
Now people started to come and put haldi on armaan and he uff buhat thandi hai....mein freez ho gaoon..gaa.😭😭😭.......(apne suside note mein rahul ko reposible likh ke jaoon gaa)😆............😡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry guys, i know this is a  very short part..below all your expectations...but i got only this much time today....i'll update tomorrow or day afer tomorrow again..pakka....till the enjoy this and plzz.. comments...To day also only your comments forced me to write...a short part..but i wrote.....
love,
sameera😊
Edited by sameera_12 - 14 years ago
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yuppppp😉.... i m the 1st waoh its really an awesome one⭐️ omg armaan is afraid😆😆😆 of rahul😆 and ridhima is afraid😆😆😆 of him😆😆 superb😍 plz continue it soon😊 and thanks for the pm😉

"Khuda nay dost ko dost say milaya,
Doston k liye dosti ka rishta banaya,
Par khuda nay farmaya,
dosti rahegi uski kayam,
jisne dosti ko dil say nibhaya."

https://www.mondialflowers.com/Images/Flowers/Thumbnails/rose-and-lily-bouquet-bigthumbnail.jpg

Edited by kvn1983 - 15 years ago
dhruviarmaanfan thumbnail
Hey....nice part.......Waiting for their marriage.....aur Armaan ko plz suside not mat likne dena warna Armaan toh mara hi par saath saath Rahul bhi gaya samjo😆.......Plz update soon n do PM me.....

N thanks for the PM......
mohini_agarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice part sam. i can't wait until they actually get married, that's when the fun begins. :) thanks for the pm. continue soon and pm me.

mona :]
Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i really cnt bleive ds..........dt ws a hillarious part.......😆... nd really happy 2 knw dat u gve so much importnce 2 ur readrs...luv u.🤗ll b waitng 4 da unawaited marriage😳😳😳
HS.KaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

nice part

armaan is so funny....................hahahaaha

ridz is already scared of ammy.......hahhahaa.....she thinks can't cintrol him

she don't know that she is the one to control him

nice upadte sameera..pls update tomoro ok

channdi

kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey fabulous part, i just love the story, pls continue soon.

Kashish
miss.sonia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

lmao🤣

ridz and armaan same attitude :P