Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Guys,
Thanks alot for all your comments i loved them all and it encouraged me more to write. So here is part 2 for all of u. Enjoy!!!
PART 2:
Uff mein kahan phass gaya..yeh sab teri wajah se hoa hai rahul...mujhe teri baat manni he nahi chahiye thi ..abb mein nai haan keh di aur pata nahi mom dad meri shaadi kis se kar dein gay..wo to London chale jaein gay aur mein yahan bhugataa rahun gaa...
Armaan khamoosh ..ab tu chup kar ja samjha...ulti seedhi baatein sochay gaa to dimagh kharab ho gaye gaa..aur mein nai kaha na ke jab tak tu nahi chahe gaa teri zindagii mein koi farq nahi aaye gaa...
haan bas pata hai mujhe..pata nahi teri baat kyun manlii mein nai..
abb jo bhi hai..ab to tu bach nahi sakta..bad luck๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here ridhima opens her closet and find no salwar kameez...oh' god.. abb kya karoon...mom ko kahoon gii achi khasii dant par jae gii..kya karoon haan ....shaina ko phone kar ke keh ti hoon..wo zaroor kuch kare gii...Then she calls her friend shaina and asks her to buy a salwar suit and drop at her house.....
After half anhour shaina calls ridhima and..
ridz apni balcony par aoo....
ridz go there and she just throws the shopping bag up which ridhima catches and said thankyou to her .then she goes to change and this is what she was wearing...

oh god log yeh sab kaise pehente hain...ahhh aur yeh dupatta..yeh handle karna to buhat he mushkil hai..uff. kahan phass gai ...............
Ridhima was still trying to adjust the dupatta when her mom comes in and asks her to get down as armaan's parents were already there.....Ridhima goes down and feels really bored.... (uff uss waqt se shauq aur qualification aur faaltu ki baatein pooch rahe hain...pata nahi kab jaen gay..aur woh dunya ka boring insaan kuch zyaada he boring hai apne parents par itna bharoosaa ke mujhe dekne tak nahi aaya..bachuu tumhe pata nahi hai ke tum kitni bari musibat mein phassne jaa rahe ho... )
Fainally ridhima was send upstairs to her room again and they all shared sweets as armaan's parents liked ridhima aur rishta pakka ho gaya....
Fainally armaan's parents entered the house and tell him that they have fixed his marriage with ridhima gupta..and the girl is very soft-spoken and sweet...she'll prove him that she is a caring wife...
uff..bas issi ki kasar baqi thi...rahul ke bacche tu to chala gaya ...aur mein....hhhhhhhhhhhhh..i wish i could kill you.....
armaan's mom: Armaan beta hum nai tumhari shaadi iss mahine ki 25th ko tay kii hai.....
armaan: aur aaj 9th hai..itni jaldii....kyun????????????
kyunki tumhare dad ko aur mujhe 27th ko wapas jana hai..you know business deals......
yaar.... kya musibat hai....๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Now, in the morning when armaan went to sanjivani....
good morning Dr.Armaan...congratulations.....
hmmmm(making artificial smile)[yeh mujhe congratulate kyun kar rahi hai]
moves forward and again
congratulations Dr.Armann..the again and again and again..fainally he loses his temper when Atul, Anjali, Muskaan and Rahul came and said congatulations armaan....
uffffffffffffffffffffffffff.........kiss cheez ka congrates......mein pagal ho jaoon ga ..advance mein uss ka????๐Ÿ˜ก
R: arre tu ghussa kyun ho raha hai sab tujhe teri hone wali shaadi ke liye congrates kar rahe hain aur tu hai ke.....
mein.????...tu....sirf teri wajah se yeh sab kuch hoa hai aur usse shaadi nahi barbaadi kehte hai...๐Ÿ˜ก
atul: oo..armaan..abb bus bhi karo yaar buhat ho gaya chutti lo aur ghar par betho shaadi tak waise bhi shaadi mein din he kitne reh gaye hai..??
Rahul: oye.atul chup .....armaan chutti nahi lesakta uss ke patients hain...
every1 got confused that why rahul is supporting armaan but then armaan's pager rings so he leaves
Anjali: rahul tum nai armaan say aisa kyun kaha ke usse chutti nahi leni chahiye..
rahul: anjie...agar uss nai chutti li to...shaadi to wo kaise bhi kar ke cancel kardega kyunki khali dimaag mein sirf fuzool ideas he aaein gay...mujhe tajub nahi ho ga agar shaadi ke din wo bhag jaye..
muskaan:๐Ÿ˜ƒjust imagine shaadi ke din dulhan nahi dulha bhaag gaya...
Atul: haan...waise unty nai bataya tha ke ladki kaafi suljhi hoi aur acchi hai...๐Ÿ˜Š
Anji: to...tumhe itna interest lene ki koi zarorat nahi hai..ghar chalo..phir batati hoon..๐Ÿ˜ก
arre nahi mein to aise he .....all pagers rang and all of the leaves for their duties....
Ridhima sitting in a disco..
ridzi you look tensed today....what happend.????..asked vicky
dont ask yaar..abb yeh saari fuzool ki rasmein ho gii..aur shaadi bhi 25th to rakh di ..uss din shweta ke ghar party hai.....
shaina: ooh...to koi baat nahi..party to late night hai..tum aa jana shaadi khatam honai ke baad....
its not possible yaar.........
vicky: kyun tumhe kaun saa patni dhram aur what so ever jo bhi hai wo sab nibhana hai...
yaa...but uss din uss ghar se nikalna mushkil ho ga..u know uss kai parents bhi hongay..wo 27th ko wapas jaein gay..aur definitly boring family hai to...rishtedar...aur log bhi hongay....
shweta: right...then ok..mein party 28th ko rakh leti hoon...is that ok ..
ridz: ya perfectly fine..thanks yaar...and ya.. now i wont be able to meet u guys in the span of these 18 days..u know...that stupit rasam ke ladki some..haldi aur mehendi...๐Ÿ˜• whatever uss kay baad ghar se nahi nikalti
friend: o..yess...any ways than bye we'll meet you after a change..
what....???what change..๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•???
AHH....right now the one who is going is Ridhima Gupta and the one who will return back after some days will be Ridhima Mallik๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
huuhhh..what ever who cares and she leaves....
So,Guys.....this was part 2..Hope you guys will enjoy reading this and will give loads and loads of comments to engourage me and also to force me to update fast....๐Ÿ˜Š
love,
sameera๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by sameera_12 - 14 years ago
suvrati thumbnail
hey thnx fr the pm
i will get back to u as soon as i read it...
Suvarna.... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Sameera ... hmmm so 25th ko shaadi. That is a bit too fast. Waiting for AR to come face to face. Riddhima ka toh pata nahi, but Armaan will surely recognize her. And why is Riddhima such a spoilt kid? Gosh ... and Vicky is her friend??? Arrrrgggggggghhhhhhh ๐Ÿ˜ก  Waiting for you to unfold further. Please update soon. Cheers, Suvarna
HS.KaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

WOW nice update ..................AR going to marry soon hmm n den the real drama wil begin

can't wait for that LOL

r8 update sameera

thanks for pm

chandni

nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
waoh๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ its really a niceโญ๏ธ and awesome one๐Ÿ˜› superb๐Ÿ˜‰ so marriage is fixed๐Ÿ˜ณ and they even dont see each other omg๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ whts going on is they r going to see each other on marriage๐Ÿ˜† plz continue it soon๐Ÿ˜Š and thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜‰

"Hasrat hai apko sacha dost banane ki,
or khwahish nahi kuch pane ki,
shikwa humse nahi khuda se karo,
kya zarurat thi apko itna acha banane ki..."

dhruviarmaanfan thumbnail
Hey nice part.....AR shaadi fixed.....Just waiting for their meeting......... N then Ammy will recogine her.... Plz continue soon.........N do PM if possible...........

Thanks for the PM........ ๐Ÿ˜Š

Luved ur FF.......Thank for sharing such a great idea.........
cutie_mahima thumbnail
heyy yaar.....sorry for the late comment!!......great parts!! definitely an interesting concept!! haven't imagined Riddhima to be like this ever!!!! very nice story!! can't wait to know what happens next!! plzz cont soon and thanx fr the pm!!
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update..keep itup...thankc 4 the pm....
โค๏ธMONA
sanjana25 thumbnail
it was realy nice plz cont
mohini_agarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haha, armaan already hates ridhima. i can't wait to see what happens when he finds out that he's marrying her. i'm surprised to see ridz as a bad girl,but it's a change for the best.
thanks for the pm. continue soon and pm me.

mona :]