true story and sad one too... - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
^ Well, there's not much you can do if the kids don't like their parents because they are ugly... other than waiting... I could say talk to them but I am pretty sure that it won't help so one can only wait to see them grow up and hope that at that point they'll realize how wrong they were.

-Mahi

why shud it be so difficult.

most of the times, kids get angry with their parents, bcz they are not giving them expensive toys. and other restrictions.
Parents try to explain too.

I think, it is good to talk, bcoz these are the time, to teach the lessons.

one can try, telling abt God, and how it is not in our hand to be beautiful. and beauty is more abt qualities. the ppl who r making ur fun are stupid.
Make them see, other more handicapped ppl.
make them see, other sons/daughters who love their such parents.
Give example from mythological stories.  Tell those panchtantra stories.
one can ask friends to talk with that kid abt that.

This is not abt two grown up ppl. here one is grown up and a parent. and other is a kid.  and the message is, kid shud love his mother, whether she is ugly or beautiful.
here we shud look at bigger level. the kid shud understand the facts abt beauty. bcoz this wrong thinking will damage him in a big way.

if a kid started smoking or got a bad habit. will parents think, that ok leave it, he will understand, whenever he will grow up.

what if, the kid is ugly, and bcoz of that, he hates himself, and has a very low confidence.

i felt that, she shud have confronted him. or she cud take help of any friend, or teacher, to do that talk.
Bcoz a kid with hatred in his heart, won't grow up as a normal person. he will have psychological issues, and will damage more ppl in this process. and even if one day, he will realize his mistakes. he can't undo his previous actions.

if a kid is hating or disliking parents for any reason. i don't blame the kid. i see this as a problem with the kid.  and i expect his parents to do something abt it.  Here the concern is not abt that, how can he dislike his parents. but important point is, what is the reason, which is making him to do that.
And they should know, that they are not trying to get that love, instead of that they are trying  to correct that reasoning of the kid.  Bcoz if that reasoning is making the kid to dislike the parents. then it is a very big point for that kid.
I don't think it matters whether the story is real or not.

I think moral of the story is that people often learn to realize how much something or someone is worth when that thing or that person is not with them anymore.
really touching storyyy...=[
Originally posted by ashbipasha

I don't think it matters whether the story is real or not.

I think moral of the story is that people often learn to realize how much something or someone is worth when that thing or that person is not with them anymore.

definitely not.
"My neighbors said that she died. I did not shed a single tear"
---
And it is the psychlogical reason behind these chain-mail-forced-to-forward mails.
it is essential to make these "1000%" true.
so that noone will criticise anything, that will be sin to do.
There is a pattern in these type of stories.
well, leave it.😊
really touching story! =[

Dnt reeli ting its a tru story. . . But t4s