Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 18 December 2008 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Shocked.........Oh my kadavuleeeeeeeeee.........

What have you done darling??? Shocked

Evvvllllloo talentsa vetchikkittu neenga yean appotha bhayamurithineenga........WinkTongue

This is amazing da.....Clap!  Really good choice of words daa!  Dhool kelapiteenga pongaa......this makes me wanna post more Wink enna readya anj chellom Tongue........

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Next MOTW !!!!!!!! (Page 4)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 18 December 2008 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=aisha_muka1980]
Anj Hun..hehe...hope you had fun listening to that song LOL.  No worries, I'm sure the lyricist would appreciate your efforts TongueWink. 

Yeah darling they will surely give me an award for that transilation haha
LOLLOLLOLLOL

1.       Describe your first experience being in the kitchen, trying to prepare some beverage/ meals (i.e. using salt in place of sugar). 

Oh oh i never had such an experience and i never entered the kitchenSmileBig smile ..

its very recently i entered the Kitchen,Embarrassed.B4 all i was in the hostel and Paying guest homes. so ippo than i am in my house and kitchenBig smileLOLWink

U asking about my real experience so here i will have to disppoint u darlingWink

all as i never had such an experience.. Kitchenku pona thaane Uppu edhu Sakkara Edhu nu theriyumTongue

2.  What sort of vertebrates/ invertebrates (other than human beings of course) are you scared of and give a few funny instances involving you being terrified of them.  

I am very much scared of wild animals and Lizards,,Dead

I dont knw but they really scare me. i can even tolerate frogs and snakes

but not the liz..

Vertebra i am not sure if i had any incident to scare me but still who is not frightened of wild animals..

I am not GownderMani to tell Oru Karadiye Kattipudichittu Okkara sollu IrukainLOLLOLLOL..

Appidi Irundha Rendu Pada Vadivelu nelama thaanROFLROFLROFLROFL,

Glamour Apeal Effect aagumWinkROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Aiyo

3.       A HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION:

While you're walking along a somewhat quite street with your friends, a guy sitting on the wall sings the following song to you:

Anjali'Anjali'Pushpaanjali'

Poovae un paadhaththil pushpaanjali

Ponnae un peyarukku ponnaanjali

Kannae un kuralukku geethanjali

Kan kaana azhaghirkku kavithaanjali

How would you react to this, and what song would you render in reply? 

Well its according to how that person sings. if its in a jovial way i will be soft

then this is wht i sing

Poda Poda Punnakku
Podathe THappu Kanakku
Irukku Unakku Kirrukku
Idhu Ellam Mana Kanakku

If it is like Eve teasing in a sarcastic way then this is what i also wont spare himAngry
i will singAngryAngry

AngryAngryAngryAre you CRAZY?AngryAngryAngry
Do you have a brain
How dare you
I will kill you
You Country brute
I will slap you
I will make you stand in shoes

Unnai thunu thunda vettiduven
Unnai gun ah vechu suttuduven
Never ever come next to me
You understand
Go to hell
You loser….!!

Thanks to the new song.. LOLWinkWink

4.       What is your take on

a.       Friendship : LoveSmile

b.      Love : FriendshipEmbarrassed

c.       Tamil cinema : DhoolClapClapClap

d.      If I come back with more translating tamil lyrics into English koestions :

Sodhanai Mel Sodhanai Podhumada SaamiLOL

Just Joking, Ullam Ketkume More MoreEmbarrassed

5.       A HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION (Hint: ithu oru lollu koestion LOLLOLLOL):

You, GY3, and your friend from KIT are walking along a stranded street in search of something very important (you've been ordered to do so Tongue).  The road suddenly splits into three separate ways; due to time constraints, you three are forced to split up Confused.  Mid way through the tiny way, you hear Gy3 call for help, as she is being chased by a dog Ouch (Sorry GY3'hope this never happens to any of us LOLLOLLOL).  Simultaneously, you hear your other friend yell as she tries to escape from a bunch of monkeys who are throwing tomatoes, egg, and are threatening to attack her Ouch.  It is in your hand to help them.  What will you do Ermm?  Describe the sequence of actions that you'll undertake during this 'flight or fight response' Day Dreaming

Well first of all we all are on the mid way that means not so far off.

1. Monkeys have aping quality and never spare those who threaten them

so first i would run the KIT gal and throw a stone at the monkeys, and irritate them and run, they will follow me for sure so i would catch her hand and run from there, with the monkeys following us

2. I would run to the Ghun and finally we three together le, . The dog will get disturbed seeing monkeys.

When it comes to dogs or any animal they cant tolerate other animals they will bark and run behind them,and thus they are diverted from us by the monkeys

so again we three are safe.we will run from there while the monkeys and dog fight with each other..

EPPIDI?Wink Idea workout aaganum pa, cause dogs habitual actions and weak points i get to see daily here. hahaLOL.they love barking and running behind other animals than humans. unless humans harm them they wont unecessarily run behind a man

Now time for some caaapy paste koestions (Evil Smile hohohohohoho''..)

6.       Why do most cars have speedometers that go up to at least when you legally can't go that fast on any road?

Haha simple, Thats human Psychology, Human TedencyBig smileLOLWink,

Edhu pannakoodatho adha thaan saivangoEmbarrassed.

No Parking le thaan Vandiye Park PannuvangoTongueTongue..No horn Signal le they love to try their horn. quite natural that the speedometer shows increase in the speed in a go slow area

7.  If an orange is orange, why isn't a lime called a green or a lemon called a yellow?

Aama le idha pathi naan yosikkave illaye...Paavam Orangukku indha vishayam Theriyuma?

8. If a cat always lands on its feet, and buttered bread always lands butter side down, what would happen if you tied buttered bread on top of a cat?

Bread butter Jam Kelvi patturkoom le, adhe mathiri Bread Butter Cat..

UghhhDeadDeadDead

9.  Why do we park in driveways, and drive on parkways?

Romba Kozhappa Irukke? ConfusedConfusedShocked

10.   Humans go to heaven and get wings, do birds get arms when they go to heaven?

Aiyo adhu birdsa kettutu sollavaWink

Enna Aisha Happiya ? boring party leBig smile
Smile

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 19 December 2008 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjkhoney

[QUOTE=aisha_muka1980]
3.       A HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION:
While you're walking along a somewhat quite street with your friends, a guy sitting on the wall sings the following song to you:

Anjali'Anjali'Pushpaanjali'

Poovae un paadhaththil pushpaanjali

Ponnae un peyarukku ponnaanjali

Kannae un kuralukku geethanjali

Kan kaana azhaghirkku kavithaanjali

How would you react to this, and what song would you render in reply? 

Well its according to how that person sings. if its in a jovial way i will be soft

then this is wht i sing

Poda Poda Punnakku
Podathe THappu Kanakku
Irukku Unakku Kirrukku
Idhu Ellam Mana Kanakku

The ultimate choice of all na Big smile

If it is like Eve teasing in a sarcastic way then this is what i also wont spare himAngry
i will singAngryAngry

AngryAngryAngryAre you CRAZY?AngryAngryAngry
Do you have a brain
How dare you
I will kill you
You Country brute
I will slap you
I will make you stand in shoes

Unnai thunu thunda vettiduven
Unnai gun ah vechu suttuduven
Never ever come next to me
You understand
Go to hell
You loser'.!!

Thanks to the new song.. LOLWinkWink

ROFL
Ithuthaana antha songu bittu from vlillu....oh man, now it is stuck in my head.........super - o - super song selections daa...but one thing though, if you sing this bit from vilu that boy will consider himself as vijay and start to lollu panning you ROFL

rajkin

IF-Dazzler

rajkin

Posted: 19 December 2008 at 9:44am | IP Logged
anj congrats
main bhi grill karoon tujhe ...allowd hai kya

nahi ill leave it to ur friends...i anyway am ur biggest bully
n there is nothing more addictive than that

haan but tera number akash ke baad hi aayega.lol.

love you..

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 19 December 2008 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Anj darling........Tongue,

here are some more caapy paste.....Wink ennsaaai.........! 

1. At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?
2. Where does the toetag go on a dead person if they don't have toes?
3. If you dug a hole through the center of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity?
4. If a person dies and then springs back to life, do they get their money back for the coffin?
5. If you are asked to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and your the main witness, what if you say "no"?
6.Do dentists go to other dentists or do they just do it themselves?
7.When does it stop being partly cloudy and start being partly sunny?
8. Are eyebrows considered facial hair?
9.Do they have the word "dictionary" in the dictionary?
10. Can you daydream at night?

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 19 December 2008 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

1. Tell us what comes to your mind when you hear the following names:

-          Kundavi  (Jillunu oru kadhal) LOL

-          Harini (Boys) Tongue

-          Shalini (Sachin) Tongue

-          Hasini  (Bommillaru) Embarrassed

-          Raghavi (KKK) Wink

2. Which of the above is your favorite character? 

3. Which (one) of these characters would you opt for, if given an offer?

4. Do you have any nick names, and if so what are they? 

5. Describe a hilarious incident from college (can't opt out!!!). 

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 19 December 2008 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_muka1980

1. Tell us what comes to your mind when you hear the following names:

Aaha Idhallava Kelvi

-          Kundavi  (Jillunu oru kadhal) LOL :

Her new hair style the layer cut..teddybear look of JO,

Possessive Gal                                                                              

-          Harini (Boys) Tongue

Her Style and Pony taleLOLLOL, Her feelings for Munna

-          Shalini (Sachin) Tongue

Hmmm, Well her arrogant nature. andha cutana pallu theriyara smile,

Shut Up SachinLOLLOL

-          Hasini  (Bommillaru) Embarrassed

Adada, Childish Nature, Personalnu oru secret kidayathu, Bubbly friendly Nature

Siddhu na Avalukku Mariyadha Kalandha BayamSmile. Maths AllergyLOLLOL
LOL

-          Raghavi (KKK) Wink

Aiyo Mellow Drama Ponnu, Soagamana Face, Melancholy smile, Friends Na Uyiru

Karunayin Kadal..         

Enna Maatividave Mudivu PanniyachaShocked, Aana Naan Idhele SikkamaateneLOLLOLLOL,,

Among all I love Hasini as Her character is a true pic of how I am. So Sentimental

value nu onnu irukku le?I can feel that Character very well than others.

I love variety in lifeTongue .. Erkanave I am Hasini in real life so i would love to take the

role of KundhaviEmbarrassedEmbarrassedSmile

Idhu Thaane Venagarthu, Usupethi vittu,VA Kadha fulla padichittu Ippo Krishnakku

Malini Yaaru nu ketta madhiri illa ?LOLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Neenga ketta kelvileye answere is there huny.All these names are given to me,

Kundhavi,Harini,Hasini( thats my trade Mark), Raghavi ( Ghun did tht seeing my

melancholy smile LOL),then Radha,some call me Meera as they always hear me

say Krishna KrishnaEmbarrassed,Anju, ANJ, Pepsi ( Ullam Ketkum More ) from me it

seems.Enna Kodumayidhu.. dho ippo pudusha my sweet sister rajkin from KIT named

me NON STOP VM FACTORYROFLROFLROFLROFL

Perukku Panjame IllaDisapprove.. For each character of my i have a nameLOL.. Paavam i

sometimes forget my  own  nameROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

well durin my third year we friends planned to go out for us to have a get togetherSmile. we

selected the place to be Abhirami Mega Mall for its Snow World Ice GamesClapClapSmile.

We had lots of fun thereSmile

late we had our lunch there are there one of my friends spotted a DARK HOUSE on the third

floor.. I told i wasnt willing ConfusedConfusedaana they dragged me thereDisapprove

Aiyo, it was really darkShocked and there was a story about a dead family and a belief tht their

ghost ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedDeadis still wandering..

We were all screaming and walking as a trainLOLLOLLOL, then we had hands comingTongueWink, a gal

with white sareeeWinkWink. aiyo it was dam scaryShocked..

Naan thaan romba dhairya saali leSmileWink so i was the one who was really

encouragin all shouting etcLOLLOLLOL.. We saw a SkeletonConfusedOuch. Amma Paathi Usiru PochuOuch

Then we found are way out after ten minutesSmileSmileBig smile... it was like ten hours for usLOLLOL.

I was really brave na, so as soon as we came out, i fainted then and thereROFLROFLROFL..

thanni thelichu ezhupinagaSmile, adichu paathanga uh hu no chance. after 5 mins i got up and i

was  asking for water.. Appo than i saw bottle and a hand SmileSmile..

I took the bottle and was looking up to  thank the personEmbarrassed...

AIYO he was the vampire with the teeth who scared usOuch, i Screamed

Aaahhhhhhhhhhh Shocked again fainted,,

They all dragged me to the near by shop and poured water ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

on me. thats when i got upLOLLOLLOL.. All decided never to force me to do anythingSmileTongueWink

Annaiku i decided. Indha Janmathukku I will never enter a Dark HouseLOL

Hmmm Enna Pannarthu, I never say things which i cant do, Adhuthan friends bayathutanga,,

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 19 December 2008 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjkhoney

Enna Maatividave Mudivu PanniyachaShocked, Aana Naan Idhele SikkamaateneLOLLOLLOL,,
aama athuthaan thairiyama intha kelvi ketean...neenga sikkamattengannu....WinkLOL

role of KundhaviEmbarrassedEmbarrassedSmile ->  ahahaha LOLLOLLOL time for a makeover (hair?) then??  or is it necessary?  ROFLROFLROFL

Idhu Thaane Venagarthu, Usupethi vittu,VA Kadha fulla padichittu Ippo Krishnakku
Malini Yaaru nu ketta madhiri illa ?LOLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
illai...ithuthaan pootu vaangirathu....LOL
Kundhavi,Harini,Hasini( thats my trade Mark), Raghavi ( Ghun did tht seeing my melancholy smile LOL),then Radha,some call me Meera as they always hear me say Krishna KrishnaEmbarrassed,Anju, ANJ, Pepsi ( Ullam Ketkum More ) from me it seems.Enna Kodumayidhu.. dho ippo pudusha my sweet sister rajkin from KIT named me NON STOP VM FACTORYROFLROFLROFLROFL Perukku Panjame IllaDisapprove.. For each character of my i have a nameLOL.. Paavam i sometimes forget my  own  nameROFLROFL

ROFL......Aama ippo neenga thaan pala peyar manni daa Kundavi....opps anj ROFLROFLROFL.......see naane unga name paranthiduvean pola iruku LOLLOL

well durin my third year we friends planned to go out for us to have a get togetherSmile. we selected the place to be Abhirami Mega Mall for its Snow World Ice GamesClapClapSmileWe had lots of fun thereSmile late we had our lunch there are there one of my friends spotted a DARK HOUSE on the third floor.. I told i wasnt willing ConfusedConfusedaana they dragged me thereDisapproveAiyo, it was really darkShocked and there was a story about a dead family and a belief tht their ghost ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedDeadis still wandering..

We were all screaming and walking as a trainLOLLOLLOL, then we had hands comingTongueWink, a gal with white sareeeWinkWink. aiyo it was dam scaryShocked..
Naan thaan romba dhairya saali leSmileWink so i was the one who was really encouragin all shouting etcLOLLOLLOL..

Aama neenga romba thairiya saali thaan ROFLROFLROFL

We saw a SkeletonConfusedOuch. Amma Paathi Usiru PochuOuch - Meethi yenna senchithu?? LOLLOL

Then we found are way out after ten minutesSmileSmileBig smile... it was like ten hours for usLOLLOLI was really brave na, so as soon as we came out, i fainted then and thereROFLROFLROFL..

aayoo....unga brave thanathikku alavey illai ROFL

thanni thelichu ezhupinagaSmile, adichu paathanga uh hu no chance. after 5 mins i got up and i was  asking for water.. Appo than i saw bottle and a hand SmileSmile.. 
I took the bottle and was looking up to  thank the personEmbarrassed...
AIYO he was the vampire with the teeth who scared usOuch, i Screamed
Aaahhhhhhhhhhh Shocked again fainted,,

ROFL poyum poyum yaaru thanni avara kudukka vittanga?? ROFL aawwwn paavam kundavi....oops anj....ROFLROFL

They all dragged me to the near by shop and poured water ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL on me. thats when i got upLOLLOLLOL.. All decided never to force me to do anythingSmileTongueWink

Annaiku i decided. Indha Janmathukku I will never enter a Dark HouseLOL

Hmmm Enna Pannarthu, I never say things which i cant do, Adhuthan friends bayathutanga,,

OH man...ROFLthis is sooo hilarious daa.....ROFL sari inni engalukku theiryum ungala eppadhi bhayamuruthalaammnu WinkLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top