Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 16 December 2008 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Haha Pattaya Kelapparthu Yaar Neenga ellaruma Ille Naana?LOLLOL
athu onga kaiyillathaanda irrukuthu...WinkLOL

hmmm Indha Question list paathe Enaku enna sollarthu ne theriyalaConfused.
hm....ippaya ippadhi nna innum yevvalavo irruku daaa....ennsaaai

Maatiyachu Ippo Sudatha Questions Answer panna try pannaraine?Smile

Sarithaane?SmileSmile
as per your wish daaa....here goes my first set....
[/QUOTE]

1. The directors of Bommarillu and Varnam Aayiram approach you to play the lead's pair in their latest movie.  The heroes are Siddarth (Bomm. Fame) and Surya (VA Fame), respectively.   Both stories are striking, and the movies have a lot of potential for the heroine.  Considering that the movies are to be made at the same time, which one of these would you choose and why.  Big smile 

2. Choose ONLY one: Facebook or India ForumsWink (yenna maatikineengala.....you're  active in both...lets seee LOLLOLLOL)

3. Describe the following members and any others you know in ONE word:

o   Annoo

o   GGG3

o   Meli

o   Nallu

o   Netra

4. List two tamil KUTHU songs that you find really FUNNY (NO nakka mukka song please, as it is universally accepted to be a super kuthu/funny song; more so it is VERY popular among the IFians ) - LOLLOLLOL

5. Choose a primate and tell me why you wish to be that LOLLOL (For example Hanuman Langur, commonly known as temple monkeys, often like to throw things at people WinkLOL)?

Ok hun, this is it for now......meethi will be up later, esp after seeing your asnwer to question 4 Big smile 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Next MOTW !!!!!!!! (Page 2)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 16 December 2008 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=netra_rama]

Hun .. since ur new for most of them here .. im goin to post the standard set of questions for us to know u better ...WinkLOLLOL

Okay dear here i go answering the questions. wel you guys decide if i am an interesting person or not

well i am honestly giving my opinion on each question, Just trying to be honest thats all.

Naan Solvathellam Unmai Unmaya thavara Vera Edhuvum IllaiEmbarrassedSmile

Your favourite type of flowers are: Rose,I just love Heart Red Rose & White Rose

What do you hate eating? Jeera Rice made in my hostel kitchen Dead

Your favourite hobby? Music Music & all time Music Smile

What time is it now? its 10:40am hereSmile

Your favourite colour? BLUE

Your favourite alphabet? K

ur favourite chocolate? Dairy Milk from India and Bounty from Dubai ..Oh I just love it Smile

You go to sleep at... Haha Melly knws it better than me... Rakozhi.. 1amLOL

You wake up at...6.30am

Your favourite gift was...

An Ipod from my best friend who realy knew Music was my soul  which i still use it till dateEmbarrassedSmile

Your favourite month... AugustSmile

How did u land up in IF? 

As Netsy Dear told I was in youtube making vms and one of the  members posted my vms there and I got the Best VM maker of the week award. Thats how i logged in to I-F as an active member.Before that i came to knw about I-F thru Google for the Fan Fictions of Kuch Iss TarahSmile

your close friends in iF?

Wow this is a tough questionShocked i have many friends here but i am very much close with some hereSmile.

From KIT:Rajkin,Matwamango,Yogitz,GGG3,Nadz,Aakashdeep Saigal

From TF : GGG3,Anu Sis( its long since we talked)Melly Darls,Netsy dear,Kads Sis, Nallu,Ditty,Aisha

I had luck to interact more with the above. waiting for more 

angelsHugHugHugHugHugHug... 

What do you like best about IF?

It made me realise that its not necessary for two people to meet in person to have a true relationship and love..In this selfish world, i found I-Fians are really very caring thats wht made me stay in I-FHugHugSmile

what do you dislike about IF?

Well technically Its very slowAngry,it takes me ages to login or reply to a postCryOtherwise honestly i have felt that many forums are biasedCry,                  Rules given are not followed equallyCryCry,

night or day?

haha NightLOLLOL..Raakozhi is my other name.. (but after Netsy Dear only)..haha..Dnt get angry dearHugHugHugHug

friend or family? Friend OfcourseSmileEmbarrassed

love or friendship? Friendship is first to meSmile

do u believe in...

love at first sight?

No I dont believe in love at first sight..Very rarely people find their soul mate in this love at first sight.

god?

Very Much believe in God..

aliens?

Yes but still would believe more if i get to see one in personLOLLOL..OMGConfusedOuch

monsters?

no i dont believe in themBig smile

religion?

No. for me religion doesnot exist. All GOD are one for me.

hope?

Yes thats why i am still hereSmileSmile

luck?

Very Important.. at certain point of time it even decided ones life

heaven..

Well personally, i have felt heaven is not a particular place, any place can turn into a heaven if there is no fights or misunderstnadings, no religious riots, If only peace and love is seen there,then we are in heaven.Hell or Heaven Its in our hands to make it

soul mates..

Yes I beleive in soul mates, one who we share everything withEmbarrassedSmile,

next summer...

Next Summer yeah I do believe in that and also believe that i will be  doing my masters somewhere SmileBig smile

next week...

Next week wow just waiting to celebrate my sisters bday.. another I-F KITianEmbarrassed

next year...

Well actually time is not in our hands.anything can happen to us anytime but still i believe in having a next year as i always love to be positive about life

Do you have any pets?

Yes two German Shepard Dogs, Jack and Sheena. My Best Friends at homeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedHugHugHug

The worst sound in the world?

Oh God Buzzing of a Mosquito in our ear. Cant bear thatDead

the best sound in the world?

The sound of baby crying when they first come out to se the world. wow its blissHugEmbarrassed

The person that makes you cry the most is...

No one makes us cry wantedly but still my best friend is the only person who can make me cry.Till date its like that.

Chicken/ pork:

Oops None, I am a pure VegEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Your favorite piece of clothing is:

I am not so particular about the clothing, I love to dress myself Neatly Simple and Nice is my policy..but likes to avoid vulgarity in overexposing kinda clothesAngryAngry Well then as i am from India, according to the climate i love Cotton material for dress materials

Your favorite sport(s) to play is:

Wo i am a big zero in sports but still I love playing Batminton a lotSmile

curly or straight hair?

Love to have straight hair. I am already having the same onlySmile

You are addicted to...

Music and now I-F and FB where i get to see my dear onesSmileSmileHugHug

favourite music...

Yanni's WorksEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

favourite movie?

Ullam Ketkume( tamil) and Fanaa ( hindi)Embarrassed

the happiest memory?

When I first got down the train to see chennai with my MomSmile..Smile

the saddest memory?

When Returning from Chennai in the same trip which killed my MomCryCry

what would u do if....

- a boy kissed you?

Well it depends on the guy who kisses meBig smile

- someone tryed to kill you? Kill me?

Oh I am ScaredShockedShockedShocked.Try to save myself from them avoiding the chance of hurting them or getting hurt myself.

- someone made fun of you or your family?

If its a stranger will ignore him, if its my friend i will try to make him understnd, but still if he continues i will cut such a person's friendshipAngry..I value frinedship a lot but i wont give up my family for anyone

- someone bullied you or your friend?

Bullying me I will ignore, but bullying my friend i wont tolerateAngry.

Edited by anjkhoney - 17 December 2008 at 1:08am

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 17 December 2008 at 12:41am | IP Logged
- someone tried to steal your belongings?I am very possessive about stuffs close to me .. Avanga
                                                Kadha Kandhal ThaanLOL..

what would u say if...

a stranger came to you and said "your mum told me to drop you home"?

Oh Oh I had the same experience in  real life... hahaLOLLOL.. I told will come now to that person and also went to the class room to call my mom. when i came to knw it was not true. i informed my friend who's dad was a police officer.. avar vandhu ivangala bend eduthukaanga leWinkWink....

an enemy cursed your family?

If I curse him back then there wont be any difference between him and myself . Moreoever i believe in the saying An Eye for and Eye Makes the whole world BlindSmile
So I will Pray to my Lord toThiruthify himSmile... Nalla Bhuddi Kudukavum. Avara Mannikavum I will pray..

complete alphabet a to z

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y zSmileEmbarrassed

complete numbers up to 50...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44  45 46 47 48 49 50...

What cant you wait for in life?My Ambition, I have waited for two years. i cant wait for it 
                                  anymore. Hope to succeed in them soonEmbarrassedSmile

Favourite Tamil serial? Kana Kaanum Kalangal (Season 1)Big smile

Favourite restuarant? Dwaraka in Ernakulam, Kerala

Favourite emoticion... SmileSmile..Which i rarely get to use in real life

last time you got scared was.. When I heard about my dad's accident and saw my dad bleeding in
                                   the 
ICU, His right hand was fully covered in Blood and was covered
                                   with cottonCry..

What are you scared of... Silence of my dear ones.. I cant ever bear that one thing from
                        anyoneCryCry.. It really Kills me

Most annoying this... Hypocrisy and Back Bitting. I cant bear thatAngryAngryAngry..

Most smelliest thing... My Cousin's SocksLOL.. He is so lazy to put them for wash

Most funniest thing.. TOM & JERRY LOL

Most kindest person.. Mother Teresa, then comes my Dad.. very kind to everyoneSmile.

i am going..... UK for my Masters. Thats wht i hope to do next. Hope God lets me do itSmileEmbarrassed
Day DreamingDay Dreaming.

I do/do not like dogs because :

I love dogs because i have always found them understnding and caring when we really need a support. truly man's best friendSmileSmileHug
HugHugHug

I do/do not like cats because

I love cats but in movies and cartoons. but in real life i find them scary, i have never seen a cat who is not angryAngry.. moreoever i have found myself allergic to cats

Will I be back with more questions?

Childhood Questions

1. What is your first memory?

My Trip to Bombay where i got a very good reception from my Uncle..i was in LKG that timeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedand was the only baby gal in the whole family. so i was like a princessEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. but now that position has gone frm meLOL.

2. What was your favorite toy?

A monkey Doll named Chimpu, It had a Banana with it.. i had it when i was in LKG and had it till my 3rd std but when i grew up i was crazy about Stuffed DollsSmileSmile.

3. What was your favorite game?

Out Door Game is Batminton and Indoor game is Caroms. But i dont have a good aimSmileSmileSmile
LOLLOLLOL

4. Any non-family member adults stick out in your mind? Who were they,
and how did you know them? Why do they stick out?

My Convent Teacher Philomena in my 9th std in Ernakulam, thats when i shifted my school after Mom passed away.

My Relations who were quite new to me were not able to adjust with my way of life, so i was looked after in a very strict way which i was not able to digest at that stage of my lifeCry.

She was the only person who came to knw it from my face and consolled me and also wrote a letter to my dad who was in DUBAI...Can never ever forget her..

There are many such people in my life . I never had good times with my relations. Now Like my I-F angels I always had others who were with me in times of need. I never believe in the blood relation thingSmileSmileSmile

5. Who was your best friend when you were growing up?

My mom was my only best friend till my 8th. after that i got to see true friends only in my collegeSmile

My best friends are Venkat in Guys and Padma in Gals,Smile

when i was at the verge of my Teens only they were there as true frineds.
HugHug

But now i have another person who is my other Padma, None Other than my GHoney
Hug

who brought me here to you angelsSmileSmileEmbarrassed
HugHugHug

6. What is your fondest, childhood memory?

My Times with my Periyappa's Sons ( my so called dear brothers)I was so excited tht i got 3 brothers. but now my only brother is AakashjiSmile

7. What is your worst childhood memory?

Mom's Death. Nov1st 1998..Chennai to Thrichur in Trivandrum Mail. CryCry

Likes & Dislikes Questions

1. What's been your favorite movie of all time?

Titanic  (English), DDLJ(Hindi),Edhir Neechal(Tamil)

2. Read any good books? What were they?

When i was a child i just loved Enid Blyton Stories, secret seven and Famous five etcTongueTongue.

But now i am much into Science oriented books. I love books on psychology by LaymanEmbarrassedBig smile

3. What do you watch on the Television?

B4 it was KIT KKK KNIEmbarrassed, now its only Music ChannelsSmile....

4. When it comes to politics, do you care? If so, which way do you
tend to vote? If not, why don't you care?

Oh Oh i am not interested in politics.. I do care about my nation and its welfare so i would use my right to vote to select a person who can truly change the future of our nation to a better one than wht it is now.SmileSmile.

5. What type of places do you hang out in with your friends?

Restaurants Movies and Shopping Malls. My Friends Just love Window shopping in SpencersSmile

6. What type of places do you hang out in with your family?

Mostly Temples.Shopping is the next choiceSmile

7. What would be the perfect gift for you?

An Understanding Sweet Friend who can really adjust me,care me and be a medicine for all what i have gone thru.. its not so easy to do that but no regrets Krishna My Lord has already given me that giftSmileEmbarrassed

8. What's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?

The Sinking Sun when it sets, when the time changes from dawn to Dusk.. Wow I just love the Red apple SunSmileEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
Day DreamingDay Dreaming

9. What time of day is your favorite?

Same thing Dusk. The time where we light the lamp and pray.. Feels so intimate to God and divine with all those Chants and Bells ringing...Wow its truly bliss.
Tears come from my eyes at tht time out of that intimacyCry..
Cry

10. What kind of weather is your favorite?

I love Rain a lot so Monsoon season should be the answer.I can bear chillness but not heatBig smile.

11. What is your favorite drink? (Coffee, Coke, Juice, Beer, Wine,
etc.)

I dont drink Coffee or Tea. I love fresh Juice that too Orange or PinappleSmile

Rapid-Fire

Kolly/holly :Our Kollywood OfcourseSmileWink

songs/movies : Songs FirstSmileEmbarrassed

blue/pink : BlueSmile

Rajni/Kamal :Kamal

Ajith/Vijay : Ajith

Sada/Bhavana : Sada

Jyothika/Simran : JyothikaEmbarrassedSmile

Vivek/Vedivelu : Vivek Smile

Anandhan/Arase : Anandham ( i dont watch any of the mentioned serials)LOLLOLLOL

Kolangal/ Megala : Megala

Shankar/Maniratnam
: Shankar

Edited by anjkhoney - 17 December 2008 at 11:43am

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 17 December 2008 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Haha Pattaya Kelapparthu Yaar Neenga ellaruma Ille Naana?LOLLOL

LOL
LOLLOL

Ensaai ya? O Pannalame..

Sarithaane?SmileSmile

Oh Anbukku Nandri Chellame
SmileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by anjkhoney - 17 December 2008 at 11:40am

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 17 December 2008 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Welcome anju darling..............hmmmmmm aish & nezu pattaiya kilapuraanga pola kostins kettu.......nadakattum nadakattum.

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 17 December 2008 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

sari anjali .. romba pasam pulinjitengal .. netz romba feel pannera CryCry

Okay .. enough of this anjali Angry start answering .. yenna escape vaa?? LOLLOL

Aiyo Netsyka Dont get angry Naan Oru Paavam Ille?CryCryCryI have answered it till now.

Hope u get to knw more about me form my answers Wink

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 17 December 2008 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nallu

anjali is back here Cool

where were u gal these many days missed u

rocky is back in KKK with his trade mark music

ok enjoy hotseat

i will try to make it hotter for uTongue

Yo Nallu, I'm back..
Missed you all so muchHug
HugHug.. This net was not letting me connect to IF frequently. it takes me ages..now i am blessed tht i am able to log in and ans all the questionsSmileSmile

Netsyka she is very sweet le? She knew it that i cant escape from coming here once i am the MOTWWink

But i feel as if i am crowned the Hot Seat and as i answer the questions I feel my Seat is getting hotterShocked.

OMG Rocky is back.. Wow then i will watch KKK again. really the show was missing him and that music is for him only. .. want to see Rocky rock the show..

So you joining them to grill me ,fry me and make my seat the hottest le?Big smileWink

Nadathunga ChellangaleLOL...

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 17 December 2008 at 6:04am | IP Logged
TongueTongueHaha Pattaya Kelapparthu Yaar Neenga ellaruma Ille Naana?LOLLOL

LOL
LOLLOL

Ensaai ya? O Pannalame..

Sarithaane?SmileSmile

Oh Anbukku Nandri Chellame
SmileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hmmm So here i go for ur Questions

1. The directors of Bommarillu and Varnam Aayiram approach you to play the lead's pair in their latest movie.  The heroes are Siddarth (Bomm. Fame) and Surya (VA Fame), respectively.   Both stories are striking, and the movies have a lot of potential for the heroine.  Considering that the movies are to be made at the same time, which one of these would you choose and why.  Big smile

Adadada daaaa... Adra adra adra Idhallava QuestionClapClapClap..
Enna Siggy paathu question potta mathiri theriyithuWink

Well I love both the movies. VA is my current fav certain scenes
 i have experienced in my lifeSmileEmbarrassed..

but Bommarillu is my Life.. Many who knws me closely will tell
I am the Hasini.. Same story, Haha Amma Ille,
Maths na AllergyDeadDead,Appa samma free type.
Personal nu edhuvume KidayathuSmileSmile,Ellareyum nambarthu,free ya pazhagarthu
Evane paathalum friend nu sollarthuLOL
aana ore oru best friend haha ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Then I love both Siddharth And Surya a lotEmbarrassed..
But Genelia na Sid Kooda iruntha thaan Azhagu le?.
So i would select Sid.Surya na bit more matured gal will be good.
Enna maathiri childish gal Paavam Surya he wont be able to bear me..
Hope Surya is not reading thisSmileWink..

And Sid already has worked with Gene so he will be able to adjust with me too.
Sid is my choice..Hope Sid also Agrees to this
ROFLROFLROFLWinkTongue
Hope Melly Darling Knows wht i mean by this
WinkTongue
LOL
TongueI hope my answer is clear SmileBig smile

2. Choose ONLY one: Facebook or India ForumsWink (yenna maatikineengala.....you're  active in both...lets seee LOLLOLLOL)

Hmmm the answer is very simple. India Forum.

En na,FB account vacthum kooda i was not using it,
i just joined chumma but never knew wht to do there untill
Rajkin from KIT I-F Added me to her List..
Then only i started using FB regularlyEmbarrassedSmile

Ippo FB le kooda out of 100 I-F le irukkara friends ennika thaan adigam.
I have only 2 friends who r not related to I-F,,
Recently i made Melly Darls also join FB..

Appo En Vote Kandippa I-F ku thaanStar
StarEmbarrassed
I-F has one disadvantage pa, Very slow to load.
Ghoney and Myself find it very diff to open a page in I-F.
I am lucky that i get to anwser ur questions here. illa na.
it will take me ages to post  a reply.

3. Describe the following members and any others you know in ONE word:

o   Annoo : KNI FanSmileEmbarrassed

o   GGG3 : My Chellam EmbarrassedHug

o   Meli : Darling FriendHugHug

o   Nallu : Anbudan KathirukirainSmileEmbarrassed

o   Netra : Caring SisterEmbarrassedHug

O  Kads : Sweet ViewbieSmileEmbarrassedStar

O Aisha : Super QuestionerLOLLOL (ippave Kanna Kattuthe)

O Rajkin : Aakashdeep Craze ( Sweety Di)Day DreamingHug

O Yogitz : RanKan Pair Lover (Yogi Di)Day DreamingHug

O Matwamango : Fast KIT Updater ( Tangy Di)StarStar

4. List two tamil KUTHU songs that you find really FUNNY
(NO nakka mukka song please, as it is universally accepted to
be a super kuthu/funny song; more so it is
VERY popular among the IFians ) - LOLLOLLOL

Hmmm i am not much into Kuthu songs actually but
I always liked some songs, but i never know even
now if they belong to the category kuthu as its not that fast number as NM..

But i have always felt these songs funny and Senseless

1.Vaa Vaa Vaa Nee Varangatti Po Po Po ( Daas)
What sense does tht make. Varava illa Pogave Edhavathu Onnu solluga pa..

2. Kitta Nerungi Vaadi ( Dishyum)
Same Naaka Mukka Music Dir le? so same effect only
Lyrics enna nu puriyave ille

I was introduced to Nakka Mukka only due to KKK ,
the day they won the Volleball match White rose danced to tht song.
thats the first time i heard it

5. Choose a primate and tell me why you wish to be that LOLLOL
(For example Hanuman Langur, commonly known as temple monkeys,
often like to throw things at people WinkLOL)?

Aiyo, I dont knw much about this one subject
but ippove i am doing settai it seemsLOLLOLLOL.
And I always used to wonder how fast these monkeys
Climb trees and jump from one another.

Haha If i get a chance i would wish to be a Monkey because,
there wont be difficutly to do settai and stuffsLOL.
Now itself we are good in aping others. so i vote for Monkey..

Ok hun, this is it for now......meethi will be up later, esp after seeing your asnwer to question 4 Big smile!  

Oh ho Idhu Verum Sample thaana, Meethi Innum Irukka?
Romba Santhosaham
LOL

Edited by anjkhoney - 17 December 2008 at 6:18am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top