MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Good for Ashu. Congrats to him. πŸ˜›

I'm thinking he'll learn a few select lines in English and then go. For e.g

I like puffed rice.

I a vegeterian.

I have roadside eatery.

I was poor, now got 1 crore. Rich man now.

You want oil massage in head? I give.

Since there are no Bhaiyyas in the English language, I wonder what he'll do? πŸ˜•
Maybe he's start with 'Yo Bro!!'

FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MithiBani

I like puffed rice.

I a vegeterian.

I have roadside eatery.

Since there are no Bhaiyyas in the English language, I wonder what he'll do? πŸ˜•

lol bani at "yo bro"! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i am sure hez talking some english classes right now! πŸ˜†
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this must be some world record... i mean who else has done 3 reality shows in a year? πŸ˜›
sweet_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GT_UK

I dont think you'll want to watch it. I'll be watching it in High Definition in the UK but I think this is going to be an epic fail for Ashutosh. There is no way that he will win it because there are some very big personalities from the UK that will be taking part that are very famous and I think he'll be the first one voted off.

There is little or no chance of him surviving one week there, especially if his English is as bad as it was in Big Boss. This is just for the cash... nothing else.

I'm still gonna watch for ashu and his englishπŸ˜‰ no matter he wins or voted out in first week. I agree with u that there is less chance of his winning not because of big personalities but his english. btw one week is enough for me and I seriously want to see what is he gonna do in the show😊
sweet_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

I like puffed rice.

I a vegeterian.

I have roadside eatery.

Mithi bani I think instead of learning alot of sentence,learning one sentence would be enough for him.

I'm a biggboss 2 winner and i'm a millionareπŸ˜›

"Yo Bro" is coolπŸ˜† he should use it.
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Big brother is coming on vh1 channel at 10 pm...not sur which days though...i happened to see a little bit one of the days....
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: susan29

Big brother is coming on vh1 channel at 10 pm...not sur which days though...i happened to see a little bit one of the days....<br>

Is that the UK BB or US BB?
tv addict thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think what they're showing on VH1 now is US BB. But the article also says that it was VH1 that recommended Ashu's name for the show...the UK show or US show is not clear as yet.

VH1's current BB show is all about couples and they get evicted that way. Its aired at 10pm Sundays-Wednesdays. Hope that is the same show that Ashu will come on, then we can watch in India as well!!πŸ˜ƒ
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

Is that the UK BB or US BB?

Kaushikji for you...

Indian audiences will now get to see the original version of Bigg Boss, the much-talked about Big Brother. Vh1 brings the international version of the 'most explosive' reality show of all-seasons from December 14 at 10 pm, Sunday to Wednesday. The launch episode itself is loaded with a number of twists in the first half-hour. For the first time in Big Brother history, 16 single house-guests will enter the house to compete for the grand prize of $ 5,00,000 and try and find their true love. What they don't know is that thanks to a detailed personality assessment, they have been paired to play the game with someone who could eventually be their soul-mate. Not only do the soul-mates have to compete and face eviction together, they even have to share a bed! The pairs include a gay couple, two ex-flames who did not know that either was taking part on the show and a real life couple who try and con the housemates into believing they are single, but get conned instead and are paired with different people in the house. What's more, the eliminations take place by the houseguests themselves. Commenting on the launch, Ferzad Palia, associate general manager, Vh1 India, says, "Indian audiences have clearly loved Bigg Boss on Colors; with the launch of Big Brother on Vh1, we will take reality experience to a newer high. Our viewers can get ready to experience 'sensational reality' with Big Brother Season 9 USA."

kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: susan29

Kaushikji for you...

Indian audiences will now get to see the original version of Bigg Boss, the much-talked about Big Brother. Vh1 brings the international version of the 'most explosive' reality show of all-seasons from December 14 at 10 pm, Sunday to Wednesday. The launch episode itself is loaded with a number of twists in the first half-hour. For the first time in Big Brother history, 16 single house-guests will enter the house to compete for the grand prize of $ 5,00,000 and try and find their true love. What they don't know is that thanks to a detailed personality assessment, they have been paired to play the game with someone who could eventually be their soul-mate. Not only do the soul-mates have to compete and face eviction together, they even have to share a bed! The pairs include a gay couple, two ex-flames who did not know that either was taking part on the show and a real life couple who try and con the housemates into believing they are single, but get conned instead and are paired with different people in the house. What's more, the eliminations take place by the houseguests themselves. Commenting on the launch, Ferzad Palia, associate general manager, Vh1 India, says, "Indian audiences have clearly loved Bigg Boss on Colors; with the launch of Big Brother on Vh1, we will take reality experience to a newer high. Our viewers can get ready to experience 'sensational reality' with Big Brother Season 9 USA."

I was asking because I am in US so if it is US BB then I would get access to 24*7 telecast. Looking forward to it anyway.