Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoGreen thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Shubs r u hurt darling by my comments...
i am like this only...so please do bear with me.
NosVemos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MichiDespo

Shubs r u hurt darling by my comments...

i am like this only...so please do bear with me.

I am not hurt darling. I am amused!!!!!
GoGreen thumbnail
Opti u r taking break and breaking ur loyal readers heart.
its okay Opti...we r so so curious to know the encounter of MICHI in Sneha house....Sneha hubby is doctor so he will do the first-aid to the wounded after the encounter.
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: gawker

wow, milind's off to get prachi back. its wonderful that he knew exactly why she went away, and there's not one more layer of misunderstandings because of that !!  waiting to read about their meeting...

Yes, Milind is off to get the queen of his heart. No more misunderstanding. The diary and the note were enough to let him know the reason why she went away.
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: MichiDespo

Opti u r taking break and breaking ur loyal readers heart.

its okay Opti...we r so so curious to know the encounter of MICHI in Sneha house....Sneha hubby is doctor so he will do the first-aid to the wounded after the encounter.

Shubs, right now I am saturated. Need to have an empty mind to get my imagination going. Wont do a good job if I try writing now.
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Opti I must say Milind's anguish was very well described the hurt when the truth dawned on him that she'd left him was touching. I though was surprised that Prachi hadn't left for home Ayesha came across as sensible and wise. I do hope the confrontation between the two bears fruit.
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: blind horizon

Opti I must say Milind's anguish was very well described the hurt when the truth dawned on him that she'd left him was touching. Thanks Munee

I though was surprised that Prachi hadn't left for home Prachi did not want to get PL all worried about her. she knew she had enough worries about Alaap. She also had the responsibility of
Suki's pregnancy goes on fine. Moreover, she herself was not sure what she wanted to do next. Hence, she thought it was better she goes to a neutral place where she can reflect on what just happened and what course of action to take. 

Ayesha came across as sensible and wise. She is sensible, nothing like the post-Inder's death Ayesha.
 I  do hope the confrontation between the two bears fruit.Of course it will.

..kashish.. thumbnail
first of all congratz on the second thread opti di!
and wow wow wow!
excellent part!
but..
duffer idiot S***** milsi!
finally i mean FINALLY he relaised the love that he felt for Prrachi!
yes!
am not sorry that he had to suffer for those few moments thinking where prachi went off too!
but still!l
cant wait for the next part di!
this has revived me after a gruelsome day at work!
loved it!!!!!
continue soon!
want to read how the confrontation between prachi andmilind goes!
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: chillingal16

first of all congratz on the second thread opti di!

Thanks Kash.Received a warning from the mod to open a new thread since it had exceeded 150 pages. Otherwise would have continued in the old one.

and wow wow wow!
excellent part! Thanks
but..
duffer idiot S***** milsi!
finally i mean FINALLY he relaised the love that he felt for Prrachi! Yes, he did but then he was always a duffer. Earlier Manju jad to drill some sense into him, now Ayesha. 
yes!
am not sorry that he had to suffer for those few moments thinking where prachi went off too! A few mintues of anxiety should not hurt considering what he put Prachi through for three weeks.
but still!l
cant wait for the next part di!
this has revived me after a gruelsome day at work!
loved it!!!!! thanks again.
continue soon!  Right now I have not started writingDont think I will today since I am really saturated. Need some time to think calmly before I pen the next update.
want to read how the confrontation between prachi andmilind goes! I want to make it special so give me more time.

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice update hun.... loved the way Milsi his panic, the way he blamed himself (rightfully soπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†) and the extend of his love.... great going..now waiting for the confrontation.
P.S: if i am not wrong, Ayesha missed their wedding ri8? she came later by to give the gift and Prachi was chidding her for missing the wedding ri8?πŸ˜• or am i missing something here alsoπŸ˜†*i do tht a lot, nowadays*πŸ˜†