kiran99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Too good yaarπŸ‘eager to read further plz update soon

ashah030 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
heyy
i m just gonna read the next part... thnx for updating...
love ya
ashah
bhuvana3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

lovely part Madhu..

I liked the way you showed Veers guilt and how he cares for the unconsious shera..❀️
the relation between nivi ma n shera is soooooo beautiful.
n how I looooooved nivi scolding notty veer..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
n the way veer admires sleeping shera n kisses her is soo beautiful.
shera is going away.. veer is not going a chance to say sorry for a long long time... its heartbreaking to see her pain πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­
CANT wait.. update ASAP
bunny007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awwwwww poor shera...nivi maa is soooos sweet gud goin maddy gr8.
act12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
😭I m so sorry huns tht I cudnt reply any faster as I was very busy with skool........I rarely cum to I-F😭.........mayb once a week or so but that's it.....but back to ur part........πŸ‘πŸ‘amazing, I feel pained with the way u expressed Veer's mental trauma and Shera's physical trauma😭......huns plzzz make shera cum back to him fast as I really want to see what happens next..I really want to see their romance, I know m asking for too much too soonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....very nicely doneπŸ‘..........the way u described shera was really nice as it reminded me of this novel I read....gracefully enchanting dear....plz do cont. soon and don. forget to PM me😳
Ciao
Jiya
MrMonster thumbnail
no words god i just love it how veer was feeling gilty and of course your descripion was.. awsom god you rock you should be a poet or a writer your books will be sold faster then harry poter, you rock can't wait for shera;s intro and yah this update's size was perfect keep it this in star crossed too long but anyway you rock super star!!!

cute_madhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Girl_2007

πŸ‘

well, the 1st part seemed long, but after reading it, it became like a short text πŸ˜› Oh...rilli...God..I knw I knw posting Quotes so many days afta the actual post buh still today em free n like I want u all to knw tht em not a t all ignoring u..not at all..IT's just tht em vry busy buh now em commenting from the vry start to last...
well.. so veer is painfully suffering for his wife.. πŸ˜› that thing is amazingly expressed, i mean, the whole, saying that he deserves it, and hurting himself, and illusions and anger and all.. lol... he is really in a pityful state.  Hmmm..U knw wht archu..U too described it wonderfully..Like writin long texts is easy..summarizing it in few wrds is hrd n u did tht..seriously awesum..

nice interactions between him and sia, so cute! well... its cute their relationship, Yup..now, the dias werent cute, they were sour.. vry vry..U knw they r mre like filmy dia's n all..buh thnx to mah hindi I cud frame em all properly..coz they are talking about a sad thing na?..yes..sumfin which is vry vry heart-wrenching.. anyways, keeping back my non sense, Uff...aur kitni baar samjhao apko..It's not non-sense..It's just u'r feelings love...the dias between him, sia, and dharam were nice, i liked the way that bhabhi was caring for her devarji. πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³yup me too..
in next parts, u can add something more of dharam and veer, u know, they are brothers na?.. so some fraternal talk between two boys wud look suitable in this situation too. πŸ˜› Hmmm yes..well It'd be..like em trying to finsih the first five prts sn..coz they the numbed wiv pain prts...afta tht It's Royal Love.. 
aaand... well, the nivritti part was.. omg.. dramatic, but i liked it, i mean, its true na?,wohooohhhhhhh...em so happy u liked it..I too thought way too dramatic.. after marriage, the mother cares more for her bahu that for her son, and after all, he has done something bad, so nivis situation is understable. yes..sumfin rilli bad..πŸ˜•

and wwoooow! the song was just too appropriate for the whole scene! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ haina,..I too thought the same when I listened to it n watched the video..

and the video! wow, according perfectly wid the 1st part. β­οΈπŸ˜ƒ good choice Madhu. thnxie..Thnx to neel bro the video maker..I jus loved it..Like the first time I heard the sng along wiv the vid..N I thought of takin it..cudn't resist..😳

i liked a lot the 1st part, but.. i had a question in my mind whil every second reading the update, wat has veer done? gosh.. πŸ˜† wat happened sooo serious that she has dissapeared for 6 months! πŸ˜• U'd knw..well u knw by now..

anyways, thanks for updating dear, great part. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘
Pleasures all mine signora.....😳 
KEEP cOMMENTIN
Love ya loads archu baby.....t.ccccc

-Ur's Ever Madhu😳

cute_madhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: asrasrasr

Hi madhu hello dear...sowie neva got time to interact wiv ya properly..

story started in a complete different fashion than other DV ffs. Awww...yes I guess it is..afta all it's dealing wiv way too diff tins..Like realistic n also afta marriage relationship..Liked it very much. Hope veer and shera are united soon. Hmm they will be united in jus two mre prts..

Love ya loads cutie pie.....t.ccccccc

-Ur's Ever Madhu😳

cute_madhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiriforRajat

that was fantabulous maddy it was soooo heart wrencing loved veer's dialouges they were simply amazing honestly amazing maddy. awwieee..thnxie as I asked u post honest comments coz I believe em..n then U added the sweet honestly so I did believe U ...😳 Yes they r heart-wrenching buh they had to be like tht na..afta all..It's like for wht he did...

esha