Who acted excellent tody in sholay play?

Poll Question :

Please choose one!

Poll Choice
Rahul
Atul
Shubhanker
Anjali
Muskan
Keerti
Nikki
Login To Vote
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys i must say today atul, anjie, rahul, muskan, keerti, shubhanker, and nikki stole the show they all

acted very well...i was laughing through whole time...Rahul, shubhanker atul were damn hilarious shubh's

thakur wig was mindblowing..rahul dialogue deliver was fab...atul proved his great acting skills playing

Dhanno and sambha.....and muskan, keerti, anjie, and nikki were just too good.....they totally rocked it...so

according to you who acted excellent today in sholay play? do vote n commentπŸ˜ƒ

today's hero indeed was rahul....he stole the show.....
rahul was mindblowing , brilliant with his superb timing and dialogues ....
Eh eh..!
Dhara, good one, dint include Armaan & Ridz...!!
Otherwise my first wud be Armaan ovcourse, the way he was saying the dialogues was just WOW. Ridz was awesum as Ghabar, but since, as, there is none of those two, i wud go for Rahul, he simply rocked 2day...!!
Actually every1 did an outstanding job but as per ur poll Rahulll...!!
no one dhara..i just saw it on YT and i didn't like the epi....sorry yaar...no offence to anyone....may be i m too old for this stuff and stupidity....thats y i m not liking anything in DMG lately.

but agar todha bahut bhi koi thik tha to woh Rahul tha....so i m choosing rahul.
Edited by rvs04 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by ramusk

today's hero indeed was rahul....he stole the show.....

I totally agree rahul was great he stole the show he's excellent..thanks hun!πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by znbhusain

Eh eh..!
Dhara, good one, dint include Armaan & Ridz...!!
Otherwise my first wud be Armaan ovcourse, the way he was saying the dialogues was just WOW. Ridz was awesum as Ghabar, but since, as, there is none of those two, i wud go for Rahul, he simply rocked 2day...!!
Actually every1 did an outstanding job but as per ur poll Rahulll...!!

Zainu i found others performance was better no offense and we always put ammy and ridhima so why not
others today anyways thanks for your vote n comment!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by rvs04

no one dhara..i just saw it on YT and i didn't like the epi....sorry yaar...no offence to anyone....may be i m too old for this stuff and stupidity....thats y i m not liking anything in DMG lately.

but agar todha bahut bhi koi thik tha to woh Rahul tha....so i m choosing rahul.

yeah that's ok ritu your opinion but rahul was mindblowing today thanks for your vote n comment!😳
Originally posted by dkent

Zainu i found others performance was better no offense and we always put ammy and ridhima so why not
others today anyways thanks for your vote n comment!πŸ˜ƒ

Ya i got the point be4 only tht why u dint include Armaan & RidzπŸ˜‰
This way, agree, its more fair..!!πŸ˜ƒ
But as per me, Armaan & Ridz once again rocked, ahhh..!! U knw i can never see anything beside Armaan....Ok, let me not start....!!πŸ˜†
But u knw i was gonna post xactly the same poll but u posted, not fair.....!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Chal, anyways, ur welcum....!!😳
my veri own  RAHULLLL....LOVE U