Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
hi

rahila me too would love to see the video, but i dont like the idea of celebs dancing at weddings

dont worry rahila inshallah huju friendship will last forever

norzar

Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Haila Amy, hamara article provider👍🏼😆 I'll post the article of your weeding here😳 u are a darling🤗
It;s so great to hear something abt our darling jodi each day. Yeah Rahi, I too hope ki since Juhi too is in action now both will do something good together soon😃

Originally posted by: surakshita

would love them to act any movie even Kal Ho Na Ho and DOstana even though they arent my liking but HuJu can do it so well

Would prefer a mix of Devdas and Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam if they have a script

Juhi loved the part where aishwarya on the swing as a lifeless doll speaks her agony to her mother

Other movies you have all mentioned above analysis in my next post

Su, why I said minus KHNH and Dostana is not bcz I dnt like those movies. It's just in KHNH the kind of chemestry required frm the lead pair was different. Apart frm the times they had a romantic chemestry, there wre times it was a chemestry between a father daughter, an elder brother a younger sister. Well, the chemestry Huju share is more different, more of romantic sort. U'd figure out that they are the 'made for each other' sort right frm the first look. Pls dnt get me wrong. I dnt mean to say SRK-Preity share a bad chemestry.. It's just the chemestry between Aman and Naina was different and doesnt go with Huju..
well about Dostana....NO WAY😆😆 Apart frm tht juhi is not tht sort to do tht much of a skin show😊

well..why I said JAB WE MET totaly Huju Huju and Huju...hmmm..for that I have to write an essay😆😆 So will post it later. Su darling I'm waiting for your analysis.

Wow  Su, u made me go through those painful days again. that was one of the most disturbing tracks of Kumkum because it was killing. Bur story wise, direction wise, acting wise it was certainly one of the best phrases of the show. I can remember how much i sobbed seeing their pain😭
Su and Nozy, yup HUM DIL DE CHUKE... was one of Juhi's favourite movies. That added another joy to me to see her dancing to Nimboda song in SVB

Was watching the Star Sansaar segmant abt SPA this year and saw the short clips they showd of Hussain and Juhi's contribution to the award funtion. I'll only say  Hats off to the OFFICIAL favourite Pati and Patni (actor and acctress) on Television. U two officially own that title👍🏼
NazNgs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

norzar thumbnail
hi

wowwww thanks so much for these pics and video links naz

Ju is looking stunning, never seen someone with such beautiful smile. She is a treasure.

love ju's  outfit also,

Will see the episode soon and post my comments

great shairi naz, love your creativity and artistic mind.

yup maureen and ruhi inshallah hu too will sign a great project soon

we will get huju in one frame whenever they are offered something worth it.

norzar
Edited by norzar - 15 years ago
Ruhihutijufan thumbnail
hey yup thanx for lovely articles and also for links naz..well yesterday i did saw CMBM and juhi looed really nice in green costume...also epispde was also good..nice to see her back..
norzar thumbnail
hi

saw thw cmbm episode now,. loved the way kapil introduced ju and the way kapil was jumping when ju said bohat miss kiya mene pocho maaat. ha. then ju says show ko bohat miss kiyan and the face kapil makes. haha

both ju kapial make the shwo so enjoyable

hats of to both

ju looked like a pari

will post more comments later

norzar
Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Wah wah Nazy, kya shayari hain👏 seriously u are everything packed in one package, just like Juhi.. Amazing...

And OMG I'm bowled just by seeing these pics..she's looking like a doll😳 soooo pretty😍 guys help me take my eyes off her...then only I can start watching the episode...kash...kash main ek ladka hotha😆😆Sachin bhaiiya muje maaf kardo
😆
😆
Bollybiz101 thumbnail
By the way I wanted to bring out this before I was really really happy when our darling choreographer / The darling judge in  Saas Vs Bahu Longines won this years Filmfare Award... He's one professional who saw what Juhi and Hussain are capable of as individuals and how strong Huju's chemestry is and to what hights it can go ...

All the best Longi and hats off to your amazing work in Slumdog Millionaire👏
norzar thumbnail
hi

maureen tu bhi bhi na. hahaa. Sachin is one lucky guy, ju is one in a  billion. So beautful and talented, God bless them

yup congrst to longi. i know he had prasied huju alot in saas vs bahu,. he compared thewm with amitbah rekha, srk kajol etc. Hu looked so happy when longi said that.

norzar
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wa wa  Naz kia shairi  zabardast .  thanks  for the  pics and videos