surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
wow nice byte by Juhi

definitely its back to Lights Camera Action now

loved the bc article more as it really gave variation to the newly wed

Juhi Parmar-Shroff, Mrs Shroff,  Parmar

Honeymoon so quick start and over and back to action

Sachin will definitely be busy to look after his business after a long haitus being on honeymoon

Juhi will be back to co-hosting CMBM  .

so Lights camera action for them on the business front and acting/hosting front

maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks Aimen for sharing these articles all the best to hussain  for future  projects .  happy to see juhi agian
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

thansk for the hu intv and snippets

Nice to see him mention his family, he never mentioned for such a long time now

Glad he is enjoying his break, which he truely deserves

yup wnat him to do the best work, so he can take all the time he wants and pick up the best project

looking fowrad to his movie too

norzar

Edited by norzar - 15 years ago
norzar thumbnail
hi

Finally aaj inteezar hatam hoga and we will se our newly wedded bride ju on screen again. she seems excited and kyon na hoh she bonds well wit cmbm unit and likes to host.

wonder how kaipl welcomes her today. haha

norzar
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree  Norzar aaj intezar khatam hoga  we will watch her tonigth
norzar thumbnail
hi

tc article had a mistake, ju had break for 2 weeks, not 2 months

anyways maheen me too waiting anxiously tonight for ju in cmbm

she will rock

what month is  hu's ii5 starting??

norzar
Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a zillion for all the articles...it's reallllllllllllllllllllly good to see them both in the limelight again...just hoping we see them together soon...
Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hey friends, i just found some articles about huju where they talk about each other or article mentions them, i thought we could all remenise over them, if we haven't already or could we make a post where fans can put up quotes and articles that mention their wonderful close friendship, like  i have some here, anyway just an idea:)

2004 Aug 20

KAHO NA PAIR HAI!

Chemistry becomes the favourite subject of telly couples as they set temperatures soaring on screen and off it too!

The trials and tribulations of TV lovers have struck a chord. Kumkum's hit pair Kumkum and Sumit (played by Juhi Parmar and Hussain Kuwajerwala) are also a big hit, never mind if the latter was her brother-in-law in the original story track of the serial. "They look very comfortable with each other," says Nayana Dixit, a collegian who thinks the onscreen couple's chemistry is what she'd love to share with the man she marries someday.
    The actors have a diferent story to tell though. It's all about their acting prowess. But, that apart, an offscreen rapport also helps, points out actor Hussain Kuwajerwala. "You don't have to be in love with your co-star to come across as a hot couple. Juhi and I have a very good rapport. We have become friends over the last two years of the serial. So, there's a good

u n d e r - standing a n d that's what comes across on screen." There's also another advantage when you are friends, he adds- "There's no one- upmanship. It's all about helping each other in our scenes."
Chemistry is in, so is on-screen bonding.

Maid in Haryana

Kumkum gets a make-over. She will be back as Santo in the show next week

2007 Jan 15

he actress has been undergoing rigorous training to get her mannerisms right. "Since I can't speak Punjabi well, the production house has hired a teacher, who is continuously there on the sets helping me to get my pronunciation and the rustic Haryanvi accent right. I have been given lovely cotton ghagras with kurtis in lovely bright colours like turquoise, red and yellow. Even the silver accessories are nicely taken care of. Though I am supposed to wear a ghunghat (a veil) and cover half of my face all through, my loud make-up can be visible from my lips smeared in dark red lipstick, something which Kumkum would never have done."
Highlighting the difference in her two roles,
Juhi says, "Kumkum is a modern Indian bahu. Apart from being Sumit's wife, she is everybody's friend ' right from the grandparents to the children in the family. She is conscientious and upright and will never support something she feels is wrong. Santo on the other hand is loud in her mannerisms, at times comical, in her actions and speech. I am enjoying every moment of it and at times it seems as if I am doing a new show altogether."
    But since Sumit (Hussain) has been missing in action for quite some time, is it true that Hussain has left the show? To this
Juhi says, "Kumkum is supposed to be Kumkum and Sumit's love story. Hussain is on leave right now, and according to the demands of the script Kumkum would never have left the house, had Sumit been there. All I can say is that Sumit is very much there and he will return soon."

2007 Aug 10

Independence day celebrations, telly style

Juhi Parmar and Hussain Kuwajerwala, colour co-ordinated in bright red, were spotted chatting with each other ' after all, aren't they one of the most adorable telly couples in reel life!

2006 Dec 15

TV GRAPEVINE

Juhi's rooting for Hussain
Juhi Parmar is rooting for her co-star and good friend Hussain Kuwajerwala and his wife Tina to win Star One's Nach Baliye, in which the couple are finalists. "I haven't had the time to see the show but I know that Hussain is a very good dancer. I've only seen him come really tired to the sets from his rehearsals," says Juhi.

2006 Jul 17

LAUGH RIOT

Don't say 'hello', say 'Pinkie swear'

A TOUCH OF PINK: Hussain Kuwajerwala and Juhi Parmar 
greeted each other not by the usual hug or 'hello', but by a 'pinkie swear'.

2006 Jan 31

Actor Juhi Parmar talks to Dhaval Roy about her career, link-ups and life as a star

You have been linked with your co-stars time and again, first with Hussain and then with Anuj Saxena...
' I think rumours die a natural death. People can't
see two actors as just being friends. The minute you get comfortable with someone, people put two and two together, that they are having a scene. Co-stars don't have to love or hate each other. There can be normal friendship too, right? When people started talking about Hussain and me, we just laughed it off. I always knew that Hussain was seeing Tina, only he didn't want to talk about it, so I kept mum too. Likewise with Anuj; now that he is single again people have found too much fodder to chew on. I think they should start giving us credit for being actors rather than making us controversy's children. I don't even discuss such matters with my co-stars I have been linked with.

2004 Sep 22

Television star JUHI PARMAR tells Shradha Agarwal that she can switch on and off between shots

' Rumours do the rounds that you are a prankster on the sets. Comments.
(laughs) Yes. I am also a total prankster. I know this comes as a surprise to my fans. Once I even woke Hussain and said, " Are you sleeping? Oh, okay, go back to sleep then!"

' Since doing television is so tiresome, when do you take rest?
I love sleeping and am capable of sleep-walking to my shot too! Basically, I sleep in between shots and these power naps keep me going. The assistant wakes me up when the shot is ready and that is when I just sleep walk! But the funniest is when they shout "action!" I am suddenly wide awake and just about manage giving a decent shot. My co-star Hussain is always complaining about my switching on and off capability, simply because he can't. do so. I am a very spontaneous actor. I don't believe in method acting. You'll hardly ever find me acting. All I do is only react to my costars. If I can get that right, I know my director will be happy with me!

' Acting apart, what else keeps you busy these days?
The shooting hours for television stars are usually very long. That means that we have to spend most of the day on location. So, quite a bit of unwinding happens on the sets itself. I have a great rapport with all my co-stars and we end up having loads of fun on the sets. Shopping is also quite a predominant passtime as far as I am concerned. I enjoy watching movies, especially light-hearted romantic comedies. I am not much into typical action flicks.

2004 Aug 20

TWO MUCH!

Chemistry becomes the favourite subject of telly couples as they set temperatures soaring on screen, says ROSHNI OLIVERA

The actors say an off-screen rapport helps. "Juhi and I have become friends over the last two years of the serial," says Hussain Kuwajerwala. "There's a good understanding. Also, there's no oneupmanship. It's all about helping each other in our scenes."

2005 Jan 21

JUHI AND HUSSAIN: DANCE PARTNERS
Wonder why there are dance sequences in the serial Kumkum? Well, the reason is that actors Juhi Parmar and Hussain love to dance. The actors always break into a dance in between shots. Hussain has always been always active in taking part in dance competitions during his school and college days. The couple can also be seen shaking a leg at many award functions. The producers seem to be encashing on this little trivia.

11/1/04

TALKING POINT with Juhi Parmar

How do you work on the great chemistry between you and Hussain?
We're best friends off screen and contrary to what other actors say, we are actually only friends. That rapport translates into good chemistry on screen.

Don't you think he's hot?
Well he is cute and does have a great body. Remove the face and plaster Abhishek Bachchan's there, and that's the perfect man for me.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

For soap stars, it?s lights, camera, action, on a different stage. ?For a marriage in April, we roped in Hussain and Juhi Parmar to do some dance sequences. They practised in Mumbai and performed in Calcutta on the wedding night. The two-and-a-half-hour programme had most of the Bollywood shaadi numbers,? says Vijay Bokadia of Moksh Events.

[/QUOTE]

WOWWWWWW...Thank you so much sweets....have read them all before but such beautiful memories revisited....hope against hope HuJu remain the best of friends forever and ever...and wish we could get the video of this programme they performed in for someone's wedding 😳