Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

tulli

Goldie

tulli

Posted: 15 December 2008 at 11:25am | IP Logged
BMTD Style Quotient
Top 5 Lessons from the Bharat-Aditi Mehndi

It's the time of second marriages on Dulhann. After Amar's impromptu hitching to Gauri, we have the Bharat-Aditi Mehndi Ceremony. As we are all suspect Bharat & Aditi will NOT get married this time around - alas, they are not as quick as Amar - we shall have to make do with the Mehndi ceremony.

Highlights of the ceremony... Bharat (Mohit) looking dashing in a red and gold silk kurta. Wait, didn't we see the same kurta on Sharad earlier in the track? Hmmm...can we say cost-cutting? Well, both gentlemen looked dashing in any case!

Look ma...were twins!

Additi (Shamin) matched Bharat to the tee in full-on red saree with elaborate jewellery and tikka. The two certainly were a vision together.

Lovely in red.

But that's where the buck stops my friends. The rest of the ceremony looked like a lack luster, quickly thrown together affair, as opposed to the wedding that Divya had always wanted to throw for her nephew/brother-in-law. But not an entire loss. Here's what we can all learn from this affair:
  1. Spend more than Rs.200 to decorate the venue. A few lights, some streamers, decorative flowers. Something that says "I didn't just pull this all together yesterday."
  2. Expand the guest list. Invite people you actually know to the ceremony, not just your mausi's friends who will dance around you. Maybe a male friend or two - and the 'Baba' who is taking care of your home and brought you up. Consider expanding the guest list past 5 people.
  3. Invest the money in a good DJ who can play dhin-chak Bollywood numbers at the party.
  4. Get RSVP from close family - like Amar - who is willing to dance to the dhin-chak Bollywood numbers in #3. Ask Divya bhabhi. If not, hire people from other serials to dance for you.
....and the number one lesson to be learned.....
  1. NEVER EVER invite your first (and current) husband to your second (illegal) marriage!

(trouble viewing? try: http://bmtd-stylequotient.blogspot.com/2008/12/top-10-lessons-from-bharat-aditi-mehndi.html)

Edited by tulli - 15 December 2008 at 8:48pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Top 5 Lessons from the Bharat-Aditi Mehndi" in Banoo Main Teri Dulhann forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Manusha_Divz

IF-Stunnerz

Manusha_Divz

Posted: 15 December 2008 at 11:38am | IP Logged

I know, Dulhann team r jus a bunch of cheaps cake,,alot  of time they keep wearing the same clothes.No wonder Sharad and Mohit share the same kurta...

projectmanager

projectmanager

Posted: 15 December 2008 at 11:46am | IP Logged
good post :)

tulli

Goldie

tulli

Posted: 15 December 2008 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
thanks!

well, either they are both roughly the same size and can fit into each other's shirts (convenient & funny.)  or people are buying two of the exact same kurta (very funny!!) in different sizes.

Given the number of repeat citings of clothes on different serials across different channels, i am guessing that maybe there is just a large costume pool that is shared between shows/actors??

In any case, its funny that they both wore the same outfit.  they must be raiding each other's closet!

-Navi-

IF-Dazzler

-Navi-

Posted: 15 December 2008 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
i know i saw wt mohit was wearing that day and i was like why would they do that on his mehndi day.........a second hand kurta............oh gee.............but sharad looked much better and sexy and hot.............maybe reds just not mohits color.............. shamin looked gorgeous...............

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 15 December 2008 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Tulli!! that was great!! haha..btw..im borrowing that picture of BA..its reallly cute!!!

shahsb_26

Coolbie

shahsb_26

Posted: 15 December 2008 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Yeah its tooo cute!!!
Lolzzz sindoora should seriusly become party organizor!!!

priyav

IF-Dazzler

priyav

Posted: 15 December 2008 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
lol... had a good laugh reading it..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top