Miley Jab Hum Tum

MJHT written update-15-12-08-Full Episode

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

MJHT

Recap-Mayank hides the letter given to him by Nupur from exam and then Exams are announced.And then they show Mayank taunting Nupur.Dia is happy thinking Samrat will be with her in the exam time

Episode:

AT THE COLLEGE:
The cook of the canteen follows Gunjan with "Adrak waali chai"..while just behind her Samrat says"Yeh chasmish kahaan hai"
Gunjan hearing that Gunjan spills the tea.The cook of the canteen says"If u dint like the tea..you could of just told me,no need to make excuses"
Gunjan walks away.Samrat spots Nupur and goes to her he calles her name.She shouts backs:"what happened?"in an rather annoyed tone.
She see's Samrat ,she smiles.Samrat asks what Nupur is doing ..Nupur replies dint you hear?exams are coming up..so i am just copying the time-table(again in an annoyed tone)I dont know why there are exams?i mean we come to the college to meet each other....Samrat agrees with her.Nupur squeals in delight"You mean even you dont like exams?:"Benjie cums and says he wants to talk to samrat.Nupur says let her talk once(aww..lol..she never talks)
.They laugh.Benjie goes.Talking ill of exams..without realizing both Nupur and Sammy enter the women's toilet.Sammy asks "wether nupur has seen Gunjan.Nupur says she has already answered to that.and no she hasnt seen Gunjan.So samrat asks were the library is.Nupur asks samrat..that he will be going to the library?Samrat says he doesnt but gunjan does.TJ enters and says Samrat with a grin.TJ-"I dint know you had changed so much"Nupur looks at Samrat.TJ-tihis is a women's toilet".Nupur squeals"What if somebody see's me here with you?"...Samrat"Chill babes chill"..While going out he bumps into Mayank.Mayank looks towards the women's toilet.Samrat"I needed a change..you know i got bored..!"Samrat asks Mayank were the library is?Mayank -Library?Samrat-Shh....dheere..dude..if someone listens there will be a crowd at the library.Mayank-The day there is a crowd in the library..the future of this college will be bright.In the library there arent any your types of girls.
Samrat-& your types?..Mayank-aage jaake right mein.(i am not completely sure if thats what he said!).....Samrat-Your types of girls?
Mayank-No the library...Samrat goes towards the library.
Mayank bumps into nupur..they stare at each other..they move both towards the right..then left..then start walking towards the right together and then stop and stare at each.Then TJ comes they Mayank goes to TJ..and nupur turns and goes the other way but nupur comes back looks at mayank and then again turn back and go(lol)

Library:
Gunjan says thankyou to the librarian.
Samrat is about to enter the library but then he stop..his left leg a little above the ground.He looks around the library and thinks:First time i am entering a library..fereling a bit weird..HE looks around ..and then he thinks better of entering the library ..he is about to go when the proffesor with stinking hair oil comes(i am sorry i do not remember his name)He pulls Samrat into the library and gives dialogues like"ur mind is like a kite.Samrat see's Gunjan but is unable to do anything.

At Dia's Home:
Gunjan and Nupur are sitting together.Nupur is saying-"I was not in a mood but if i was i wouldt have left that monkey mayank"..she looks at Gunjan..and see's Gunjan isnt paying attention..
Nupur goes to her and asks what happend..Gunjan says-Dee..why do soem people take all matters very lightly?
Nupur-Well..i have to ask the other people.I am sorry guys but i do not remember a particular line gunjan said..but it was said somehting related to help.
Nupur-everyone wants help..you,samrat..why does no one help me?
Gunjan smiles and says she will make tea.
Uday asks Nupur-by looking how much fever do u think i have?
Nupur- i think around 100.
Udays smiles-yesterday i had 99..woah now i have 100..fast.So now i may not have to give the exams.
Nupur goes back to Gunjan.
The phone rings..Uday goes and picks it up..its Sammy
Sammy-WHat are you doing?(or i think he asked what everybody is doing!)
Uday-The drive is off for holiday,dad is out for work..dia is doing something with her nails and the guards are playing ludo
Sammy-what are the morena sisters doing?
Uday- As usual Nupur is muttering to herself and gunjan is studying
Sammy-does gunjan look angry?
Uday laughs..but then stops and looks at Gunjan and then says-Gunjan is like a callertune she is always the way you set it..she has the same dull expression.
Sammy-Good
then they hang up.

Next day at college-Samrat enters in hsi bike..he opens the helmet and then says"gunjan..i did have a bet with you....bet with you?(he repeats in an cofused tone).....he keep repeating..Chasmish i did not mean to hurt you.."
Someone taps on his shoulder he turns and see's Gunjan
I missed some lines .
Gunjan-Samrat how can yout ake things so lightly?
Samrat-I did not mean to hurt anyone.
Gunjan--If you study for 2 hrs a day nutn will happen
Samrat-haan woh..what studies?we are talking about studies?
Gunjan-Yeah...if you dont pass your exams this year..principal will take you out of the basketball thing.
she hands him a envelope.
Samrat-except haan..woh..nahiin i havent heard you speak..so you can actuaaly speak a sentence?
gunjan smiles-if you can do so much of hardowrk for my singing i am sure i can do the same
Samrat thinks-If u knew that your song was just a bet for me..would you still be friends with me?
Gunjan-i heard you talking to benjie

they show a flashback of sammy's and benjie's talk..

EPISODE ends

As it was my first time..i am soooo sorry fi i missed out anything or said nything wrong....please ignore my mmistake for just this once.

Precap-Samrat talks to benjie about whether he should tell gunjan about the bet and Nupur challenging mayank

Guys do press the thankyou button

luv,
pragati!
Edited by ammyfan_pragati - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you Pragz for the written update!!!

Everyone She will be our official updater on Monday & Wednesday
AreYaar thumbnail
Thank you so much!

Sounds like a fun epi!
smartleo_walo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Thnx Very VEry Much Deaer ~!~!
U Are Superfast ~~!~!
Will Wait For The Rest ~!~!

Take Care !~~!

_Walo
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the update ! Waiting for the next parts : )
-raboO- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
excellent update pragzz...👏 really mods hav chosen u...am shoo happpyyy..!!..😃
luv yaaa
lavenderskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

awesum update pragati!! Thank you so much. Loved todays epi so much.

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
thanks, it's a great update!
danharryiel thumbnail
nice epi thanx 4 da update
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx alot.............the toilet scene seems interesting!!!