My FF--The truth is out!!-New part post! Part 4!!

Posted: 15 years ago
hey guys this is my ff i did it because some friends want me to do it!!

its my first time so i hope u like it and i am sorry if its bad!!

I do this for u all so u can get a bit happy because we all miss KDMH and RAKUN!!

it start from the last episode

Everybody is chocked after hearing what aman said!!

Rahul: Finally u confirmed it !! did u all hear what this blody murder have done!! U not only a bad human but also a bad son and brother!! Rahul takes in hes shirt and says look at our parents they so hurt!! its like their life got ruin!! did u not even 1 sec thought about us?? hwo could u do this to a mother(DEVI) look at her! Naina was her life and u taked her happiness and her life tooo how could u!! u not my blood!! i shame my self that u my brother!! i fell so bad for our parents that u did do this!!our parents upbring us all same then how can u be like this!! u not that aman i shame my self that we have same blood!!

Aman: what are u saying leave me!! aman takes rahuls hand of him and he runs over to Gayo!! mom look Rahul and Kakon are doing this to me i was right look i said to u all that they love each other!! and they do this because they want to become togther and rahul does this to get Kakon back!! 

Gayo: cries and she dont know what to say she looks in amans eyes and she dont know who he is because its not that boy she upbring!! gayo could not handle this anymore!! Gayo slaped aman so much and then she fall and cried and she could not take care of her fellings she start jelling!!! preiti run to her and she cried to!! she was become different now it was like it was a new preiti she taked gayo in her arms and they cried!! aman looked confuess because that person that believed him so much just slaped him and he was so stressed now he didnt know what to do!!

Devi: was just got mad!! the tears just run of her chean she just cried so much that her eyes was got red!! she just yelled AAAMMMANN!! and everybody got a chock to see devi like this!!! she just went to him and she hold him and said how could u do this to me!! how could u kill my sweet daughter how could u do this to a mother!! devi didnt hold him anymore she start slapping him in hes face she was gone mad!! she just slapped aman and yelled give me naina back give me my naina!!

Kakon: run to her mom and she could not see her mom like this she had cry so much when she saw her mom in this stuation.. Kakon run to her mom and she taked her hand but devi could not understand anything she well not leave aman and she just slapped him and didnt stop.. kakon tried so hard and everybody else was in chock... DInesh was chocked when he did hear this he just wasnt normal he just thought about the moments with naina and DP was over at gayo and they cry in each others arms!! preiti was at sidhs arms and she hold sidh..... ok lets get back to Kakon and devi!! Kakon could not control devi!! she tried so hard but she couldnt she try to hold her arms but it didnt work devi was so hurt that she just couldnt stop slap aman!! then Kakon got enough she could not see her mom like this!! then she said: ma meri kasam chordo isko warna mein apni aap ko mardalongi mein aap ko aisa nahi dekh sakti hoo...
then devi finally stop slapping aman and kakon fall and then devi start crying more she taked her daughter up and they hug and kakon cried in her moms arms( the song from taare zameen etc... was in the back grounf MA) everybody was ckocked Dinesh stand up when he hear that!!  Gayo and DP also stand up and they also was in chock and preiti and sidh was also in chock it was only aman and rahul who was not in chock because they new it but rahul was in chock that she confirmed it in front of everybody!! kakon and devi just cried and devi kissed her daughter!! then she said noooo i cant handle that one more of my daugthers well leave me now!! u mean a lot and i cant live with out uu dont leave me kakon!! kakon start crying and said i well never leave u mom then they hugged and kissed!! in that time aman tryed to escape but rahul taked him and he start kicking him how could u do this to Naina and Kakon and us!! rahul kicks him so much and then sidh comes and takes rahul!! aman is bleding and then lets get back to devi and kakon!! when devi holds kakon then devi can fell something then she gets worried she looks at kakon and says what has happen in your arms!! kakon gets chocked and says nothing then devi says show me kakon!! kakon says no mom its nothing then devi looks at her and she can see that she lies then she removes her sleeves and she can see marks on her arms!! devi is in chock and dont know what to say!! everybody is in chock and rahul just gones white in hes face!! aman is so worried now he is just got so worried he dont know what to do!! devi says to kakon what is this!! kakon starts crying and then devi says telll me!! then she  says aman raped me!!!!! everybody is in chock!! devi is just gone white and the tears just runs of her eyes she cant see her daugther like this!! rahul just start crying he have never cried before like this!! he just yell AMAN and he runs at him and is very angry and it looks like he well kill him!! devi cryes and takes kakon in her arms and try to stop KAkon for not crying then she just look at aman very dangerous and she is freaking ice cold!! rahul is just going to kick him and here we freezeeeeeeeeee!!!

hope u guys like it i am so sorry if its bad!!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys i am making part 2 now i hoppe u all like it!

Rahul: he just run at aman and he was sooo devestated!! he could do anything! he was not that rahul anymore! he had no fellings for Aman! after hearing that hes own brother did rape hes love! then he was just empthy inside! he didnt fell anything for aman now! he didnt care that he was hes brother! Rahul was just so devestated! the tears fall at hes chinds! hes eyes was so red he was gone mad! it was like someone had stick him in hes heart with a knife!!! that blody cold murder had been a monster to that person that is hes life,love and everything!! Rahul just got flaschbacks of that time where he was rude to Kakoon because of this bloody murder! he fell so shamed that he was not loyal to hes love! that he didnt understand hes love! the anger came out now! now he just start crying more then before and he just taked Aman in the shirt and push him! he felt on the floor! rahul taked him up again and said: how could u do this! i gived u my love my life my happiness because i loved uu so much and because u my brother! i gived u the most expensive thing in my life i ever had! its my faul taht i gived u my love! why did i love uu so much why did i trust uuu! i thought u well take care of my kakoon but i was more then wrong u are the badest person i cant call u are person i cant either call u a animal u are devil!! Rahul could not handle this anymore he need to let it all out!! he just couldnt he start kicking aman! he kciked him and say this is for that u was not loyal then he kicked him again this was for u was so bad for my love! this is that u arped my love! this is for u did all this to everybody rahul just start kicking him more.. Aman was in blood! he looked like he got a blood shower!! he looked bad he was on the floor and could not fell anything more!! Rahul didnt stop he kciked him again!

Everybody was hurt and everyrbody fell so sad! all from the Punj family shamed them self because they was also a bit apart of all this! they always support Aman and they didnt understand Kakoon! specielly Gayo she shamed herself soo much that she always support Aman and always was rude to Kakon when Aman did soemthing wrong or when Aman was not well!! she just cried and she couldnt see at Kakon because she had not power to look at her! she fell so guilty!!

Devi: She had her daugther in her arms! she just cried and cried and kissed Kakoon! all her focus was at Kakoon they cried in each others arms and they havent seen that rahul did all this to aman! because they was so hurt that all their pain came out when they was in each others arms!! Devi tell kakoon! my angel dont cry i cant see tears in our eyes anymore! u have cried very much u have got hurt very much! u have done so much everybody else and u have live for everybody else and done eberything for their happiness u havent thought about u self and about your own life! now its enough! u most live for u self not eveyrbody else! i well take revenge for all this! this murder di kill our Naina and he did all this to u my angel! i well kill him i well not let him goo! its your moms promise to u and to your sister,, we well punish him!! Kakoon just kissed her mom and hugged her again(the song from Taare Zaamen paar: MAA come was in the background) then Devi said i well not let aman goo! i want revenge! then she looked at aman and she got surprised when she saw him that there was blood over all at him! she looked and could see that Rahul had kicked him! Kakoon looked there too and they both gt surprised! devi run at aman and said i well not let u goo! all this u have done to my daugthers and my family i want revenge! i want too see u hurt i want to see every single tear we all have cried in your eyes! i well not let u gooo! devi just taked aman in the shirt and said aman i well kill u! i well not let u  gooo! Rahul came and said nooo aunty dont kill this blody murder the law can handle this! Devi said nooo i wnat revenge and hes dead is going to happen in mine hands!! devi taked him in hes nick and said i well kill u then i fell fell better! Kakoon run to her mom and she taked her hands off him and she said nooo mom plzzz dont touch this bloody murder!!! he is just a animal i never liked him i never wanted to be with him but i need to because i was in that situation!! Aman could not accecpt these words from that girl he loved! he taked kakon at her and said ohhh so u hate me and u wouldnt live with meee but that cant happend i want to and if i wnat then u most! aman was gone made in kakons love!! he said to the family goo away or i well kill u all! Kakon did cry and aman did hurt her! rahul couldnt see this! he gone mad when he saw that Aman did this to hes love! in this time sidh did call the police! Aman said go away everybody or else? Rahul said or else what! what well u doo! then he said i well kill Kakon and he taked a knife up and said let us goo or i well kill Kakon! rahul said let Kakoon out of this or i well kill u aman if u does soemthing to her!  someone from the back hit aman with something! aman fall at the floor and Kakon run to her mom and hugged her she was scared! Rahul could not control hes anger this time he kicked him so much and he taked the knife up and was just going to kill aman! Kakoon just run too Rahul and said nooo Rahull plzzz dont kill him!! rahul said no Kakoon he have done all this to u i cant let him gooo then Kakoon said noo Rahul i cant see u in jail! and she just cried and she taked the knife uf hes hand and she cried so much then the police came and taked Aman with them!! Kkaon fell at teh floor and Rahul too hey both start crying and Rahul hugged Kakoon in hes arms! they cried so much( the title song is palying in the background) then Kakoon got a chock!! because she hugged Rahul and she stand up she had forgot! tha they where not togther she had forgot taht he was married to Naina O they looked at each others eyes and here we freezeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

Kakoon just stand there and she remembered everything! she had forgot that she did not own Rahu! she had forgot that he was married to Naina O! but now she remembered everything! she wished that she had rahul she wished that she could turn the time back to Kolkata! she wished she never let rahul goo! she wished Rahul had been loyal to her from the first day she wished he loved her in kolata! she wished so much but it was too late! she was a bit imbaresed because she hugged rahul in front of everybody! she was heart broken and the tears fall of her sweet cheansl! Rahul saw at Kakoon and he didnt understand why Kakoon pushed him! because he loves her sooooo much and he is shamed that all this happend to her he fells him slef sooo much guilty tooo! Kakoon said in her self nooooo Rahul plzzzz dont fell guilty i love uuu so  much i cant see u like this! it was not your faul u dint know anything! Rahul was just like he want to hug Kakoon and kiss her but why did she push him then he got it! he said to himself omg Kakoon thinks i love Naina and i am happy with her! but i am not! there is only 1 women in my life and that is Kakon! u my life u my love uuuu my everything u dont know how bad i fell when i am not with u! this married was fake! i did it only because i want u and that blody murder to be happy but i was wrong that blody murder was not that worth! your name is writen in my heart and no one can take if off! i love uuu and i well always doo! Naina is only a friend i have not any fellings for Naina like that!plzzzzzzzz come back to my life!! Rahul faul at the floor and he was heart broken! he just start yelling KAkkooooon! kakoon could not control herself because all that rahul said to himself! all that could Kakoon got fell and she was heart broken she faul at the floor and she start crying!! Rahul looked at Kakon who could not controle herself she was heartbroken! rahul could not seee her like this! they looked at each other and Rahul taked her hands and kissed them infront of everybody! then he kissed her at her head and then hear cheans! Rahul hugged Kakoon and Kakoon hugged him to her heart and they was soo much close that they could fell each others hearts! (the titel song was in the background)

Part 4

They hugged each other and they just couldnt stop crying(the title song in the end was at that part ishq se barkar kya dil mein hai) they both remembered their greta days where they was togther and in love! Naina O just stand there and she looked at them and then something faul at her hands and it was tears she had cried a bit when she saw rakun togther because she fell bad that she had become between them She couldnt unerstand why she said yes to this marriage because she knew that Rahul only loved Kakon and her name was writen in hes heart but she married him because she thought she could make him happy but she couldnt she was knowone to do that it was only kakon that could do that! everybody cried gayo hugged DP and they start crying because it was the first time they had seen rakun being happy after soo long time and preiti also fell bad that she at atime wanted this jodi to split up but now she just said in herslef god forgive me that i thought something bad like this how could i think soo thye are made for each other and sidh looked at preiti and could see taht she was changed he looked at her eyes and he could see that preiti taht he had married it was like that preiti was come back again after sooo longtime! Devi was soo happy that here dauthers murder was arestated and he well now get punished he looked at Dinesh and they both looked at each other and Dinesh was soo happy and when Devi saw this the tears faull at her chin and she said in herself  Dinesh we got revenge and we got our dauthers murder in prison our daugther well be very happy now and Dinesh could fell what she said and they hugged and devi just looked at her other dauther Kakon and she start crying because she havent seen her dauther be soo happy before, Kakon was happy taht her sisters murder was in prison now and Devi was soo proud of her dautgher Kakon and she couldnt stop her fellings she cried and remembered the days wheer she was pregnant and gaved birth to Kakon! dinesh could fell what devi fell and he tell her! devi aap hamara Kakoon Hamara naina hai! kakon ko ham zindaagi mein kabhi usko nahin chorenge wo hamara zindagi hai aap! when devi heared that then she cried more because she was soo happy that Dinesh had become soo much love for Kakoon! Kakoon and Rahul still hugged and naina looked at them she was ashamed taht she had come betweent them! then she did go more closer to them and closer and she said Kakoon and Rahul.......................

Edited by -Shubh-Astha- - 15 years ago
wow Shubh-Astha this is great i loved reading it, I cant believe you didnt write anything sooner, I wish you wrote sumthing before but I am glad u wrote it now its great. I am happy finally all the truth is out about Kakun, n they all know she was raped and that she is Devi's daughter, thats great, Its nice that Gayo didnt let Aman get to her n say no he didnt do it or she didnt go in denial, It a great story Shubh-Ashta I loved reading it thank you for posting it and cant wait to read you update, please update it soon, thanx

Originally posted by rbb1

wow Shubh-Astha this is great i loved reading it, I cant believe you didnt write anything sooner, I wish you wrote sumthing before but I am glad u wrote it now its great. I am happy finally all the truth is out about Kakun, n they all know she was raped and that she is Devi's daughter, thats great, Its nice that Gayo didnt let Aman get to her n say no he didnt do it or she didnt go in denial, It a great story Shubh-Ashta I loved reading it thank you for posting it and cant wait to read you update, please update it soon, thanx

thank u sweety taht u like it!! it means a lot thanxxxxxxxx love yaa i well try to do update it soon when i have the rest od the story hehehe but thanxxxxx darling!!
awww ur welcome sweety, I love it trust me, hope u get time soon to update the story ok, thank you
Originally posted by rbb1

awww ur welcome sweety, I love it trust me, hope u get time soon to update the story ok, thank you

i well dear when i ahev time and thanxxxx for that uu ike it!! it means alot!!!

i luved it....i seriously  cried when kakoon told dhat Aman raped her😭😭....plz don't stop....i wanna knoe more!!!....once again it was a grea8 story hun😊

Originally posted by Lesca

i luved it....i seriously  cried when kakoon told dhat Aman raped her😭😭....plz don't stop....i wanna knoe more!!!....once again it was a grea8 story hun😊

OMg sweety thsi means a lot thanxxxxx so much!! i well try to update it soon!! i am so happy like it!!
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
wow thats reali good ur a natural keep it up
Originally posted by nikki786

wow thats reali good ur a natural keep it up
thanxxxxxxxxx so much darling it means alot!!!
well done crystal...
hope something like this happens for real on the show....
keep it up