Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
i watchd the show live...n frankly speaking..parvathy was way better than the other 4 finalists..i dunno how that russian girl won 😕

anyways congrtulations parvathy! 😃 good luck!
Miss worlds standards have really fallen sorry to say shes ok i mean but compare her to the glamour and aura of ash, lara, sush, priyanka, juhi shes really lacking something even the last one i was shocked :O she was not even pretty as this one.

She might come across better on camera though 😊 i am just going on her pic.Edited by Ektas_Angel - 15 years ago
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maya_M

She isn't a great looker but then the same was said about Priyanka Chopra when she won the title.

true
desihamesha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
India's Parvathy first runner-up at Miss World contest, Miss Russia crowned
Filmicafe.com

India's Parvathy Omanakuttan, the confident beauty from Kerala, became the first runner up at the Miss World contest. The gala event saw the victory of the beauty in blue - Miss Russia, Ksenia Sukhinova. Miss Trinidad and Tobago, Gabrielle Walcott took the third spot.

The show was a grand affair where international beauties set the stage afire with lively African music setting the mood. The gowns were fabulous, the wit tickling, and the beauties simply ethereal. In the semi final round that had fifteen finalists, the enthusiasm was enormous. However, the five finalists who stepped out for the question round had a peculiar similarity. Three were in angelic silver-white gowns, while Miss Russia stood out in an electric blue ensemble. The fiery South African beauty was in a red-orange flowing gown. The two runner ups were incidentally from the angelic-white trio.

The five finalists were asked what quality they thought qualified them for the Miss World crown. Miss Russia replied seriously, "I want to help people, and if I win the crown I will be able to do it better." The answer was from the heart, and won over the jury.
desihamesha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Cheetara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She definitely lacks the glamour, beauty & aura of our previous peagent winners like Ash & Sush, maybe even Lara & Priyanka...........But she definitely looks better than the other two girls in the pic...........

Congrats Parvathy!
Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
looks like the only thing that got here there must be confidence . She is not a stunner .But great achievement .Kudos👏Edited by preethi_p_r - 15 years ago