Humaara Paagal Khanna V. 10 - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
@ anam: ooo sounds good! i watched twilight, it was alright, didnt live up to my expectations tho... i loved the cullens tho......such gorgeous ppl!!!  for my break idk wut im doing... so far all i think im doing is going ovr to my cousins house to stay ovr and that im not too sure about either... well i have a whole month to enjoy so i'll see!

@ roshu: ok bout the blanket thing, who gets a blanket from getting from a car to a house????  wut do i look like ur butler/chaperone or wutev? uh uh hunny, come in like a proper lady and hurry up b4 i drool on these too!!๐Ÿ˜†  

omg as for busting santa, hell yea im in!!! and guess wut? those cookies tht we leave for him, we can eat it ourselves!!! we'll tie him up and make him watch us eat the cookies!!  oh AND i've always wanted to poke santa's stomach u kno, like the pillsbury doughboy, but his stomach is so big so i thought of PUNCHING it instead wut do u say? oh but we'll do it in another room so baby sonu doesnt see such violence...esp. not against beloved santa..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
@Aliyah- Yh Twilights cmin out ere in UK on 19th dec it realised 1st in U.S yh ma cuzins gna cm over as well nxt week they wer sayin so it will be fun
yea aali now that is my kinda fun lets do it and i bet after we do that we'll be on the naughty list forever๐Ÿ˜†

@ anam: wow twilight's releasing tht late? tht would kill me lol im a twilight fanatic!!!  hope u have fun!!

@ roshu: o yea babe, im always ready to be on the naughty list!! o and i am sooo not accepting coal for christmas... besides, if we torture santa this yr.. i dont think hes gonna come bak the nxt๐Ÿ˜†  which means we get to have all those cookies!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Yh itz late as itz an american film it realsed der 1st its cmin ere 19th dec, im lookin 4ward  2 it
I know wat you mean aali im laughing sooo hard that im about to fall off the bed๐Ÿคฃ
^^^^^^^^^ haha roshu!!! ๐Ÿ˜† u should be lucky ur sitting on a bed, im sitting on a swivel chair tht not only turns but also has wheels! either the chair tips ovr or i roll away and crash!!! Weeeeeeeeeeee!!!!๐Ÿคฃ
 OMG aali we should do the same with the easter bunny.... i alway wanted to pull the bunnys ears๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  omg....roshu...tht is such a...BRILLIANT IDEA!!! OMG i have always wanted to grab his round fuzzy tail!! i like to feelllll it since its so furry...ooooooooooo im getting really excited!!  and OMG we should catch the leperchauns on st.patricks AND steal their gold!!!! WE'LL BE RICH HAHA ๐Ÿ˜ˆ (not like as if we arent already with such handsome and successful hubbys๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†)
definitely and then maybe chase after a turkey too and get all the love arrows for cupid and thne get all the halloween monsters and turn them into girls and do make up on them wouldnt that be sooo much fun๐Ÿ˜†