Chat Clubs

Humaara Paagal Khanna V. 10

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
WELLCOOMMEE! :)

Hey guys, its great that we've finally succeeded on to our Tenth Paagal Khaana; members, I've accidently removed the copy of member list, but I do have the 'FAQ' saved, please PM me, aishu or Shivi right away.
I'd suggest Maryam (aishu_fan) because she's the one easiest to approach at the moment, I am kind of a lil bit inactive, but i'm still there. MAKE SURE YOUR TITLE IS AS FOLLOWS: Paagal Khaana - Member List, sign-up.

** THE IMPORTANT NOTICES COLUMN WILL BE UPDATED DAILY, IF THERE ARE NOTICES! PLEASE DO READ THEM, IF SKIPPED. THANK-YOU! **

Thank-You! :)

*PREVIOUS LINKS HERE*

*FAQ removed for Member awards*

+* Paagal List *+

** **: Promoted / Paagal ( Team ) members

** Zinu29 ( Zinu ) **
** aishu_fan  ( Maryam ) **
** mysterygurl27 ( Shivi ) **
** indigal07 ( Aaliyah ) **
**lilindiangurl13 ( Roshni )**
** sonikudi1 ( Sonia ) **
*Ayesha007* ( Ashu )
*Baby S* ( Sharlene )
*iqbal_neha89* (Fiona)
*ashmii *(asma)
Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Important Notices~

**All of the notices will be posted here, whether its's someone who is leaving for a while or not. Every little notice will be posted here, thanks.**
 Zinu's Birthday Bash (September 29, 2008 / 9:30 p.m.)
Zivan's Engagement Invitation (September 30, 2008 / 9:05 a.m.)
Maryam's Engagement Ceremony (October 1, 2008 / 5:51 p.m.)
Sonia's engagement(October 2, 2008/ 2:54 p.m.)
Roshni's (before the) Havan(month / time)
Roshni's Havan(month / time)
(after the Havan) Roshni's lunch and dinner (month / time)
Roshni's (court) marrige(month / time)

Of the weeks

Paagal of the Week:
  • To be posted soon!

Game of the Week:

• To be posted soon!

[NEW!] Award of the Week:

• To be posted soon!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contests

Member Awards

Member Awards: Template
  • Member Awards: Results
indigal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^^^ darn!πŸ€’πŸ˜†
ur the one who made it of course ur first! lol  i was gonna request u if i could be first this time, but its ur bday so i was like naaaaa...........  see how nice i am? im so sacrificingπŸ˜ƒ

btw chk my last post in the last pk after u posted this link
i did and now you check for my reply..... and get ready me and my little family are leaving rite now so we should be there in half an hour.....
indigal07 thumbnail
i did!  half an hour? omg u want me to sit there drooling for half an hour???  drive fast!!!!  im sure imran jiju can drive fast.... what with all his speedy escaping in Kidnap...😳 

btw, im soooooo sry but im not staying up today, usually i would but im just so tired so im gonna go to sleep early so i can get up early and study and do hw..😭  wut a boring life.... i wanna watch Rab ne with u!!!!
no imran is driving slow on purpose cuz he wants to spend mor time with me and lil sonu before we get ther and dont think about even touching the cookies before i get there i know how many there are and if you even touched a cookie im not going to let you go any where near lil sonu

its okay aali dont worry i understand you need to go to sleep cuz lets say jeeju has something to doπŸ˜‰
indigal07 thumbnail
^^^ haha lmao, yea ur jiju is mostly active at night!πŸ˜†

ahhhhhhhhh dont worry i wont eat them!!! i want to hold lil sonu (didnt find a better name yet huh?πŸ˜†) 

btw pulkit says happy birthday to one of his paagalest saali's and he says to imran jiju:  plz come quickly so my wife can stare at me again instead of those stupid cookies! i mean come on they're not even exciting....but me on the other hand.....πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
nope sonu is kinda inactive to think of another name.....

and tell jeeju where is my gift and also tell him that cookies are more interesting then any thing in this world cuz you never know when the cookie monster comes and takes it awayπŸ˜†
indigal07 thumbnail
^^^ haha omg!πŸ˜† who in this case is the cookie monster?πŸ˜‰

still pulkit insists hes more exciting...hes like...i cant explain rt now roshni but whn u come ovr i'll explain everything....    of course i slapped pulkit whn he said tht, so hes quiet now.....πŸ˜†    oh and he has ur present, he says the faster u come the faster u can get itπŸ˜ƒ

im thinking, how funny would it be if these actors actually chkd out our paagal khanna? OMG i would be laughing and be embarassed at the same time!! hahaha