Celebrity Fan Clubs

   

The Final Confession - Rajeev Priyanka FC (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

-PoisonIvy-

IF-Stunnerz

-PoisonIvy-

Joined: 10 July 2007

Posts: 30511

Posted: 14 December 2008 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mystified

Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

NDTV is paying tribute to all the people who died fighting our country.

A must watch , very touching. Cry

for over 2-3 weeks people have been calling up ndtv requesting for songs to be played in their memory.

the song that tops the list is Ek lau (Aamir).
Shilpa Rao, the singer was on the show and sang thesong


Also played Mehfooz in the end


exactly this is the same thing i mentioned somewhere in the previous fc that i saw the music in a news channel....very emotional oneCry




it was very emotional Sofi. Infact more than the actual video.
They kept flashing some scenes of the commandos (RIP) , their families, loved ones etc and even baby Mosche Cry




Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Final Confession - Rajeev Priyanka FC (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-PoisonIvy-

IF-Stunnerz

-PoisonIvy-

Joined: 10 July 2007

Posts: 30511

Posted: 14 December 2008 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

ReAlly??
 
thts great!
 
and otherwise? was he seen in the audience?
 
dekhna worth tha?
 
 
Yes of course!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile
 
 
He was seen in the audience many times!!!!
 
 
And in the red carpet as well!!!!
 
 
Shahrukh and Preity was sitting together!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



Good Big smile

then i will watch the repeat.




Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Joined: 13 July 2007

Posts: 32649

Posted: 14 December 2008 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

what nonsense? Why were Ranbir, Harman and Imraan nominated together.

It mustv killed himsitting in the audience watching those nominations!

why Harman? Ouch
 
 
Harman is a star son!!!!Simple!!!!!
 
 
 
 

mystified

Goldie

mystified

Joined: 29 August 2008

Posts: 1228

Posted: 14 December 2008 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Originally posted by lulu_gr81989

creit goes to rajeevthegr8 frm Raj FC.
 
 
I dont know frm where this pic is frm??



Yazh, was this fast enough? LOLLOL

when will my wish of seeing him in a dhoti come true? CryLOL





omg yeh kahan ka pic hai??? Shockedi am sure most of the girls who were strolling in the beach (or wherever) at that time would've fainted Day DreamingWink

ashi ur dreams are different and scaryLOL someday i am gonna write a fic on u and rajeev with the theme of ur unique dreams........

mystified

Goldie

mystified

Joined: 29 August 2008

Posts: 1228

Posted: 14 December 2008 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~




it was very emotional Sofi. Infact more than the actual video.
They kept flashing some scenes of the commandos (RIP) , their families, loved ones etc and even baby Mosche Cry






absolutely even when i watch it now...my eyes well upCry...


-PoisonIvy-

IF-Stunnerz

-PoisonIvy-

Joined: 10 July 2007

Posts: 30511

Posted: 14 December 2008 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mystified

Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Originally posted by lulu_gr81989

creit goes to rajeevthegr8 frm Raj FC.
 
 
I dont know frm where this pic is frm??



Yazh, was this fast enough? LOLLOL

when will my wish of seeing him in a dhoti come true? CryLOL





omg yeh kahan ka pic hai??? Shockedi am sure most of the girls who were strolling in the beach (or wherever) at that time would've fainted Day DreamingWink

ashi ur dreams are different and scaryLOL someday i am gonna write a fic on u and rajeev with the theme of ur unique dreams........




Please do Sofi, would love to read it Wink

why dont we hv beaches in Delhi Cry



Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Joined: 13 July 2007

Posts: 32649

Posted: 14 December 2008 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Originally posted by lulu_gr81989

creit goes to rajeevthegr8 frm Raj FC.
 
 
I dont know frm where this pic is frm??



Yazh, was this fast enough? LOLLOL

when will my wish of seeing him in a dhoti come true? CryLOL



 
 
 
Yazh ki wish itni jaldi puri ho jaati hai kya??
 
 
Usse bolo ki zara woh waali wish kare!!!!Smile Smile Smile Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
 
 
 
 

-PoisonIvy-

IF-Stunnerz

-PoisonIvy-

Joined: 10 July 2007

Posts: 30511

Posted: 14 December 2008 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

what nonsense? Why were Ranbir, Harman and Imraan nominated together.

It mustv killed himsitting in the audience watching those nominations!

why Harman? Ouch
 
 
Harman is a star son!!!!Simple!!!!!
 
 
 
 


okay! and the logic behind nominating Ranbir and Imraan/Harman in the same yr? ConfusedDead

I wish he had not gone Ouch



Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Rajeev Khandelwal - 16th Oct Rajeev Day

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

SaaraDON 1199 43840 21 November 2008 at 3:10am
By youthicon
A Quiet Confession RP FC

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

riyaa_1985 1197 21622 21 September 2008 at 4:17am
By Shaina_b
*Secret Santa - Final GIFT Instructions!*

2 3

Xx..uvt..xX 17 1260 30 December 2007 at 6:24pm
By Xx..uvt..xX
~RAJEEV'S JANNAT~Rajeev's won Gold Awards

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

kanak1309 1206 39686 27 September 2007 at 2:17pm
By AriesWonder

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.