I felt hypocrisy in Javed's approach.

shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
...As Prasanjit was asked by chang about his life partner which i personally feel is getting sillier by the day to ask such questions on indian Idol....he told Chang that he would like a simple girl who would manage and understand him and support him.......coming from a young man this was not so harsh as Javed made it out....instead he told that both hubby and wife should understand each other..agar aisi baat hein toh Javed sir aapne dobara shaadi kyunki...this advice or opinion coming from you sounds silly and useless......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabari

...As Prasanjit was asked by chang about his life partner which i personally feel is getting sillier by the day to ask such questions on indian Idol....he told Chang that he would like a simple girl who would manage and understand him and support him.......coming from a young man this was not so harsh as Javed made it out....instead he told that both hubby and wife should understand each other..agar aisi baat hein toh Javed sir aapne dobara shaadi kyunki...this advice or opinion coming from you sounds silly and useless......

Hi! Shabari,

I just watched what you wrote here and I also feel really bad for Prasonjit. His words were really taken out of context. Gosh! I completely understand what he meant. Why did Javed Sir have to take a different meaning out of it? Poor guy, he did not even get a chance to explain because Chang changed the topic. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhh. This is so frustrating.

They should really stop asking these type of questions to the contestants because when they answer some weird sort of meaning is taken out of their answer. Poor Prasonjit, I really feel so bad for him.
Why Not thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
shabari, u r right. Prasenjit is not a craftsman of words like the "learned " Javed Akhtar "sahab". The boy was spekaing his mind. But javedji made Prasen feel as if he has uttered something wrong.

Also, Javed Akhtar "sahab" gave Bhanu no chance to speak  on the silly allegations, and made very harsh and damaging comments that can destroy Bhanu's chances. One may understand Shini, Priyanka and a few others are acting out of jealosy,but what makes Javed ji forget the basic thing of a judge: listen to both sides before drawing conclusions.

Javed Sahab ko itna gussa kyon aata hai????😡
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Why Not

shabari, u r right. Prasenjit is not a craftsman of words like the "learned " Javed Akhtar "sahab". The boy was spekaing his mind. But javedji made Prasen feel as if he has uttered something wrong.

Also, Javed Akhtar "sahab" gave Bhanu no chance to speak  on the silly allegations, and made very harsh and damaging comments that can destroy Bhanu's chances. One may understand Shini, Priyanka and a few others are acting out of jealosy,but what makes Javed ji forget the basic thing of a judge: listen to both sides before drawing conclusions.

he's at a stage in his life called the grumpy old man stage.
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Why Not

Why Not, I just watched what is going on with Bhanu and really do not know what to say. Is this a strategy to get Bhanu out? Like they have here in reality shows where contestants use their strategies to "weed" people out. Gosh! I had read about what happened yesterday but after watching it, it is really sad. He did not even get a chance to explain himself because he kept getting cut off either by Shini, Hussain, or the judges.

Whatever Javed Sir said at the end made to Bhanu was extemely very harsh. Gosh! The results are going to be very scary tonight. I wish he had a chance to explain himself because I could see the shock in his face when people were saying about the "juttai" thing.
Gwen77 thumbnail
i completely agree.  i think what prosenjit was trying to say is that he wants a simple and 'low maintenance' sort of girl instead of a 'hi-fi' and 'i want versace shoes' sort of girl, and a girl who does not mind him singing as a proffessional, because as we all know singing is not a very safe career e.g. kumar sanu rarely gets work nowadays because his voice is so outdated

but i also agree A LITTLE BIT with javed akhtar: when presenjit said 'ghar sambhale' and looks after the house, i felt a bit dissapointed because that is NOT what women are for.  The burden of looking after the house should be shared by both husband and wife, because in today's world women work as doctors, lawyers and have to look after kids!!!

but i think presenjit is a good person at heart and he didnt mean it in a bad way he should have said: MERE SAATH GHAR SAMBHALE lol sorry for my speech
Edited by Gwen77 - 15 years ago
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
issko sathiyana kehte hain...Javed saab ka kasoor nahin bas Umr ka takazza hai!😉
Poor Prasanjith.. I felt so bad for him too. all he meant was that he wanted a simple girl. Javed saab just had to talk rubbish. Just because Javed ji has an open culture and so left his wife for Shabana, he should not expect such 'high' level of thinking from simple folks.. Just bugged and so wrote like this..
He does have a habit of shooting his mouth off before thoughtfully considering the options. This does remind me of his blind advocacy of Ankita in the last season to somehow prove his so-called feminist credentials. Gwen77 has a point, but sometimes we shouldn't shoot our mouths every time there is something that irks us. That is not how the world works, period. If it was, then nothing would get done.
i always had high regard for Javed A. and his wife Shabana. I thought they were open minded and generally "cool" people who don't have preconceived notions about people and care about important issues etc etc

i couldn't be more wrong.. ever since i saw Javed in Indian Idol and Shabana in other reality shows, I was so disappointed because both are so biased and they make up their mind about who they like at the start and then defend them to no end and are blind to their faves' shortcomings.

Because they are articulate they get away with a LOT of things...