Kya Dill Mein Hai

Farewell-ff-FINAL PART,13-16,10-12,7-9, 4-6, 1-3 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 14

-alimabi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-alimabi-

Posted: 22 December 2008 at 7:03am | IP Logged
this has got to be my favorite ff ever abwt rakun i was feeling so hot that i tought i was on fire lol in a good way ofcourse i swear man this is the best fff ever grl i cnt stop smilling i feel like i was there in a weird way lol hehehhehehehhehehhehehheheh bbz i love yu soooooooooooooooooooo much for this yu are truly a genious grl genious yu and elysia, mabel and prempre and the rest  are the most amazin writers ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Farewell-ff-FINAL PART,13-16,10-12,7-9, 4-6, 1-3 (Page 9)" in Kya Dill Mein Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shasha74

shasha74

Posted: 22 December 2008 at 7:40am | IP Logged

PART 12: 

'Wa bhai wa our wives are great cooks.' Dinesh says to D.P 'we should pack our bags and head back to the village; no stress, just relax take care of the fields and our wives cooking for us. What do you say D.P?'

'With you all the way dost but I think my biwi would have to agree and you know that I'm tied to her palu!' Everyone laughs

Gayo pulls D.P ear, 'tied to my palu? That I'd like to see someday too.'

'And you forget the village; I'd cope but you what are you going to do without your t.v, computer, phone, microwave, fast food joints, cinema, golf……' Devi tells Dinesh

'O.k baba you win I can't live without the city. Happy? You don't have to worry about how you'd cope without your tailor, hairdresser, coffee mornings…'

Everyone mood is happy almost as though what had occurred earlier had never happened but the sadness haunts the room. Shadows hide in the eyes of Devi and Dinesh, pain a constant companion to them now. Gayo and D.P hearts are heavy with guilt, that their own flesh and blood could take the life of one so loved and destroy the life of one so innocent.

Nobody could forget the events of the last few months but they knew for their sanity, for the happiness of their children that they would need to move on, to show that all was not lost; that from the ashes of the blaze that had destroyed and hurt so many, lives could and would be re-built, happiness would return and all 4 had pledged to do whatever it took to ensure this.

'You guys are all so funny, but now I have to sleep! Before I know it this little one is going to be kicking like anything, you'd think I was his personal football.' Pretti exclaims.

'Ji Puta you need to rest and so do I, it's been a long day.' Bebe replies, silence around the table.

'Ha we should be going it's just that mere mann doesn't want to leave here.' Devi says.

'Then stay. You remember when we were little you and Uncle Dinesh with the girls would come over and it'd get late so you'd stay the night and we would all camp out on the terrace. Let's do that again, bring back those happy memories.'

'Rahul that's a brilliant idea. Devi, Dinesh please stay. It'd be like old times; Dinesh and D.P can go into his study smoke and talk about bachelor days and we can talk to our hearts content.' Gayo looks at Devi showing her understanding that they needed to talk about what had happened tonight, to cry on each other shoulders so that they could show calm, loving faces to their families for they knew more then ever they needed to be strong to help them all through the coming days.

'I'd love that, Dinesh?'

'Fine with me, I've been trying to get D.P to give me the truth about how he found himself in the girls hostel at 2am.' Dinesh knew that he and D.P wouldn't talk about old times but would drown the pain of their discovery that had almost annihilated the peace and contentment of both families. He knew they would cry and drink but would come out stronger for their families needed them to be that way, to take the lead.

'Done then. If you ladies will excuse us we'll head to my study.' D.P and Dinesh get up from the table and leave the room

'Mum, Maa since you both cooked, you go and rest Naina and I will take care of the clean up.' Kakun tells looking at both of them.

'Thank you Beti.' They leave as do Bebe and Pretti.

mabel

Goldie

mabel

Posted: 22 December 2008 at 8:14am | IP Logged
wow!!!!!!!!!!
superb updates....
it felt that i was actually there and witnessing all this happen!!!!!
it was so steamy....n hot.....
amazing honey!!!!!!!!!
cant wait for more!!!!!!!!

rbb1

IF-Stunnerz

rbb1

Posted: 22 December 2008 at 10:55am | IP Logged
thanx for the update Shasha, its nice that they are all trying to forget what happened, yet they still want to talk bout it, they kno it will be good for them all if they talk bout it, aww Preeti needs rest n so does Bebe so sweet, its nice how Kakun says her and Naina will clean, cant wait to read what happens next, thank you

farina_m

farina_m

Posted: 22 December 2008 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
hey cnt wait for ur next part n more romance betwen rakun

miss.sonia

miss.sonia

Posted: 22 December 2008 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
 reallly good but short and not romaticCry
anyway plz updtae realy soon :D

Lesca

Groupbie

Lesca

Posted: 22 December 2008 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
another grea8 episodeSmile...can't wait for the next one!!!

shasha74

shasha74

Posted: 22 December 2008 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

PART 13:

Naina, Rahul and Kakun are left at the table the silence is slightly uncomfortable.

Kakun starts to clear the table, a moment later Rahul and Naina help.

'Rahul why don't you sort out Devi Aunty and Dinesh Uncle room while Kakun and I finish in here? Naina says to Rahul

Rahul stops looks from Naina to Kakun and back trying to read Naina expression. His uncertainty shows clearly; he doesn't want to leave Kakun alone, never alone again; he's frightened that Naina may say something that will bring back all Kakun doubts of them being together, raise her guilt that in their being together Naina would be hurt and unhappy. Kakun unselfishness knew no bounds, he was sacred that once again she would put someone else's happiness before hers, before his.'

'Rahul go, I'll be fine.' Kakun replies her love showing in her eyes

'I promise to take care of her Rahul, I know how precious she is to you.' Naina says gently.

Rahul still concerned showing on his face, but resigned 'he knew he had to trust Kakun; she understood his love was real and that they were meant to be, but this belief, this trust had to be both ways.' He nods, 'I'll be back as soon as I've organised everything.' and leaves.

Naina and Kakun tidy the table up by tactic agreement do not say anything, they enter the kitchen and start to clean up,

'Kakun'

'Naina' they both call to each other

They turn and smile but it soon disappears, both know that for one this night was the beginning of all that she ever wanted and other this night was to be the end of all that she ever wanted.

Naina breaks the silence;

'Kakun you and Rahul belong together; I know that and everyone in that room knows that. You must accept it and put whatever doubts, fear or unworthiness you feel away from your mind and heart. You owe yourself and Rahul this, you owe your love this. Don't sacrifice it again and don't think it is selfish to take what has always belonged to you. It would be selfish of you not to take what Rahul is offering and that selfishness would cause only more pain and I know he cannot take anymore he has endured so much.' Naina voice peters out, she remembers that Kakun has endured even more pain then Rahul and it was the worst kind for it had struck at her heart, mind, body and soul and would remain forever.

Kakun walks over to Naina and puts her hands out and holds hers, 'What about you Naina? What about your love? Your love for Rahul? Please don't insult me by telling me you only love him as a friend, I've seen your eyes. I've seen you with him and your love shines through. You are so good for him; you gave him strength when he needed it the most, you protected him when he was hurting, you took care of him when no one else could. Naina you say it is selfish not to take what is mine but the same goes for you, Rahul does love you, you must be blind if you cannot see that.'

'I know he loves me Kakun, he loves me as a dear friend, as you would love a life jacket; it saved your life but that's what it was made for, your grateful for it but you put it aside for you have no further need of it, Rahul love is like that for me. I was only there at his side because you were not, and you are now where you belong, at his side and he has no need for me now or ever again. That is how it should be Kakun, you and Rahul together- so simple don't complicate it.'

Kakun opens her mouth to protest.

'No Kakun, I've made decision and that's it! Now forget everything else and just concentrate on you and Rahul- bus.'

'Did I hear my name mentioned?' Rahul walks in smile of his lips but his eyes are worried as he takes in the scene.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top