Kya Dill Mein Hai
Kya Dill Mein Hai

India-Forums

Farewell-ff-FINAL PART,13-16,10-12,7-9, 4-6, 1-3 (Page 7)

farina_m Senior Member
farina_m
farina_m

Posted: 19 December 2008 at 3:18am | IP Logged
oh god that was so llovely...n brilliant aww...shasha .! cnt wait 4 more
shasha74 Senior Member
shasha74
shasha74

Posted: 19 December 2008 at 5:10am | IP Logged
You know the secret of my writing?

IT'S YOU GUYS!

I only write because i love seeing you all happy and it really pleases me when i read your comments and i know your enjoying my ff.

Anyway i KNOW YOUR GOING TO LOVE PART 10!
And as its the weekend its a brilliant place me to take a break!
Don't get upset there are another 8 parts to come before the end which i hope to get out to you before 2008 finishes.

Enjoy Guys i really had fun writing this scene and it's what i believe we all wanted from RaKun! Shasha

PART 10:

Kakun enters his bathroom and takes a shower. 'Damn I've nothing to wear' she looks at her dirty clothes on the floor and shudders at the thought of putting then back on, 'maybe Rahul left my clothes in his room.'

Kakun wraps the towel tightly around her and opens the door slightly and peeps out, she sees no one, on the bed are her clothes.

She walks out and towards the bed, 'nice very nice. You look very sexy in that towel. Lucky towel!'

Kakun surprised, twirls around and sees Rahul leaning against the door his arms and legs crossed. He slowly looks at Kakun top to bottom.

Kakun blushes. 

'What do you think your doing in here?' she demands from him

'Well you did ask me to bring your clothes, I was just doing as you commanded me to do. I'm told that, that is what a good mia does, obey his wife every command?' Rahul raises an eyebrow, twinkle in his eye.

Kakun is captivated by the naughty little boy grin and twinkle, 'Mia? Kiski mia?'

'Yours and only yours.' Rahul face turns serious he strightens up and walks to Kakun, he places his hands gently on her naked shoulders, 'You are my wife and I am your husband- we both know this in our hearts and souls. The rest are just formalities and very soon they will be taken care of as well. But from this day forward, from this very moment I am your husband and will be with you every step, will protect you, care for you ,love you as is my right and no arguments from you, is that understood!'

Kakun opens her month and tries to protest but Rahul covers it with his hand they both stare into each other eyes. 

Kakun heart agrees with him, 'she had always belonged to Rahul; nothing not Aman or Naina had changed any of that. She had tried so hard to put him out of her heart and mind but she never could; it was only her love for her sister that had made her turn him away that 1st time and then her love for him, her need to protect him, her fear for him from Aman the 2nd time. She wasn't strong enough to do it 3rd time especially with everyone knowing the truth. Especially the way he made her feel.

Rahul was stroking Kakun bare shoulder; his touch was sending delightful shivers down her back, her heart was beating faster, she was aware of Rahul every breath. She could only focus on him, her skin was extremely sensitive to his touch, the caress of his hands on her bare shoulders were sending tingles through her body.

'So as your husband you have to obey me right?' Rahul voice had got deeper, his eyes intense with emotion, with passion, his breathing was deep and shallow, he was very conscious of the fact that Kakun wore only a towel and they were in his bedroom. The bed which he would lie in night after night dreaming of her, dreaming of her being beside him, sharing his bed, his life, the 2 of them together finally as one.

Kakun can only nod, trapped by what she sees in his eyes. It is all there for her to see, all the barriers are down, the curtains removed; all Rahul love and passion for her open to her to see. His desire for her no longer hidden but blazing in his eyes.

Rahul leans forward and gently kisses the side of her neck.

Kakun closes her eyes and shudders at the pleasure of Rahul lips on her neck brings her, 'Rahul we mustn't.' she whispers at the same time drops her head for Rahul to have more access.

'Mustn't?' he murmurs against her neck sending tingles down her body, 'why mustn't we?' he continues dropping kisses, his other hand caressing her back.

Kakun can't think her mind and body enveloped by these new feelings that Rahul is creating in her, 'hmmmm...we...I..'

Rahul lifts his head and they are face to face his lips just above Kakun, she can feel the heat of his breath on her face, her heart beat is racing, she licks her lips, Rahul groans 'Oh Kakun my love.' he whispers and closes the tiny gap between their lips and kisses her.

It was beyond her imagination, all thought was lost she just felt. The feelings his kiss aroused in her were in colours and sensations. She was drowning in the pleasure he was creating within her, her hands came up behind Rahul head holding it, her fingers caressing the back of his neck.

Rahul groans and presses Kakun tightly against his body, they fitted perfectly as he knew they would.

Kissing her he moves her slowly backwards till they are at the edge of his bed....

Edited by shasha74 - 19 December 2008 at 5:18am
rbb1 IF-Addictz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 19 December 2008 at 5:40am | IP Logged
wow ur r so good, Shasha thanx for the update, so u r taking a break means no updates on saturday or sunday, thats sad for us but i guess u need a break, but great update loved reading, finally Rahul and Kakun are together, thank u, n keep writing, we all love it when u, Mabel, Nikki, Crystal, Lisa, Rakun everyone when u guys update ur FF's

Edited by rbb1 - 19 December 2008 at 5:42am
-alimabi- IF-Sizzlerz
-alimabi-
-alimabi-

Posted: 19 December 2008 at 5:50am | IP Logged
omg tash this is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot lol i couldnt stop laughing yu joka, i wonder wat yu were going through just writing that hehehehhehehhehehhehehheh this is just brilliant stuff. yu naughty girl lmao
Lesca Groupbie
Lesca
Lesca

Posted: 19 December 2008 at 8:09am | IP Logged
OMG......this episode is HOTTT!!!!Tongue
mabel Goldie
mabel
mabel

Posted: 19 December 2008 at 8:39am | IP Logged
how beautiful....
n well written.....
u r mindblowing!!!!!
luved every part of it!!!!!!!
oh nooooo....a break!!!!!!!....its gonna be disastrous for us!!!!!
i will be eagerly waiting for the next part.....
u r really naughty....look at where u have stopped!!!!!!! 
farina_m Senior Member
farina_m
farina_m

Posted: 19 December 2008 at 9:51am | IP Logged
wow this part was awesome.....so romanitc n sizzling..lol...cnt wait ..4 more parts
rmrocks Senior Member
rmrocks
rmrocks

Posted: 19 December 2008 at 11:15am | IP Logged
omg fab part
briliiant shasha
conti soon

Go to top