Kya Dill Mein Hai

Farewell-ff-FINAL PART,13-16,10-12,7-9, 4-6, 1-3 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 14

shasha74

shasha74

Posted: 17 December 2008 at 11:34am | IP Logged

PART 6:

'Naina?' Kakun starts hesitantly

'Don't Kakun. You've nothing to worry about at all- you and Rahul belong together the only reason I came on the scene was because we didn't know the truth about Aman. Now that we do I AM NOT going to stand between the 2 of you.'

Kakun opens her mouth to protest before she can say a word 'I'm not listening to you Kakun-you've done everything your way but no more! If you thought you were stubborn you've got nothing or me.' Smiling.

'Oh hell Naina! I wasn't thinking I'm sorry butů..' Rahul starts

Naina groans 'Now don't you start to Rahul! I'm not blind or stupid, I understand and I want you two together, it is right and as it should be. So enough; you two belong together and will be together and that's now the end of it. I have spoken!'

Rahul laughs, 'Yes Madam! You can be scary.'

Kakun smiles and walks up to Naina, she lifts her hand to her cheek, softly 'thank you Naina.'

Naina presses Kakun hand to her cheek; feeling the warmth from her hand but it was the warmth of love that came out from Kakun that eased her heart; it was a love of a sister and Naina so alone for so long knew that what ever pain she would feel for losing Rahul was worth it for she had gained the love of a sister, which was far more precious to her.

'Your welcome. Now can be leave?'

All laugh and leave the bathroom.

'I just can't believe it- Aman murdered Naina and Kakun has lived with the knowledge, oh that poor child.' Gayo says to the room.

'I know Puta but what else could she do, Aman left her with no option.' Bebe replies.

'She should of told someone!' Dinesh says angrily, 'at least Naina roo would've got justice, peace. But oh no she was protecting Rahul! Ever since that girl has come Amritsar all she's done is cause pain and trouble for my Naina. Even now when she is no longer she was more interested in protecting Rahul then punishing Naina killer. She is nothing but trouble, all she brings is bud kismet to those around her.' Dinesh continues bitterly

'Your wrong Uncle.' Rahul replies

Rahul, Kakun and Naina enter the room, everyone is seated. Rahul holds Kakun from her shoulders and walks her over to Bebe and Devi, he seats her and kisses the top of her head- everyone watches on.

'You all have the wrong idea about Kakun, you have no idea just how innocent and good she is, and the truth should've been told long ago. I should have told the truth about me and Kakun, about me and Naina and what we did to Kakun along time ago instead of being a coward.'

'Rahul No! It doesn't matter, I've forgotten it all.' Kakun holds Rahul hand tightly imploring him not to tell the truth about Kolkatta, it helped no one now.

Rahul lifts his and Kakun hands to his lips and kisses her hand, 'Hush; it does matter for it rights in some small way the wrong opinions some hold of you even now.' He sees she's about to protest, 'for my sake let me make it up in some small measure my sins which are numerous against you. It'll ease my mind and heart.' Rahul knew that by using Kakun emotions for him she'll let him tell the truth. Her love for him was so amazingly unselfish that he had to bow down to it; after everything he had put her through, everything she had gone through and still she put him and his feelings 1st. Ah Kakun my love if for no other reason then that I owe your love this truth.'

'Everything Naina and I told you about Kakun was a lie. I did marry Kakun in Kolkatta but only so that I could get her land.'

Everyone gasp and is shocked at this.

Rahul continues and tells the truth about everything that he and Naina did. He also tells them the truth about him finally agreeing to marry Naina, for Kakun wanted Naina happiness and that he had forced Kakun to marry Aman, for it was the only way he would marry Naina.

'Yeh Rabba! What did we do so wrong in their upbringing?! That you and Aman could treat, could use, betray such an innocent? I'm ashamed to even call you my grandson!' Bebe tells Rahul angrily.

Gayo takes shelter in D.P arms, crying ' Oh D.P both of them? Did we not bring them up in the believes we were? Did we not teach them to protect the innocent? To give izaat to women? Did we not tell them time and again that remember you have a sister so treat girls as you would wish someone to treat your sister? Where did we go wrong?'

'Please, please leave this alone. Jo hogay so hogay, it changes nothing we can't bring the past back.' Kakun pleads to everyone.

'Ah Puta you are too good.' Bebe clasps Kakun to her chest, 'I'm so sorry for everything that I did or thought about you. You are exactly the girl I met in the mandir; my instincts were right I was just blinded by my love for my grandson. Rahul I will never forgive you for what you did to Kakun, never!' Bebe looks at Rahul in disgust.

'I know Bebe and all of you have every right to be furious with me, especially Kakun, but know this I will make it up to her.' with intensity in his eyes and voice Rahul looks at everyone, 'Kakun is mine, I love her today as I did yesterday and no matter what, even if it means I have to break every rhista in this room, Kakun and I will be together until my dying breath!.'

Silence

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Farewell-ff-FINAL PART,13-16,10-12,7-9, 4-6, 1-3 (Page 5)" in Kya Dill Mein Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikki786

nikki786

Posted: 17 December 2008 at 11:49am | IP Logged
wow that was so intense and emotional and great
seriously  i loved the way rahul sopke to her and naina was good as well
cant wait for next bit
 ive got goosebumps lol

rbb1

IF-Stunnerz

rbb1

Posted: 17 December 2008 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Shasha thank you for the updates, your amazing, loved reading all 3 parts, its so sweet that Naina wants them together, n i am really happy that Rahul told everyone the truth finally its bout time, Bebe is saying the truth that she was right bout Kakun wen she saw her in the mandir, aww poor Gayo, D.P and Bebe who think that there was sumthing wrong with their upbring, maybe there was no idea, and its sad that both the brothers hurt Kakun n caused her sooooo much pain, for now I hope Rahul will make Kakun happy n he will be there for her when she needs him and hope he makes her happy. Gives her everything she always wanted the love, friendship, trust etc, Thank you Shasha, cant wait to read what happens next.  

farina_m

farina_m

Posted: 17 December 2008 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
wowww shasha u deserve a standing ovation if thats wot u call them loll....thats was purley amazing..so well described and everytin....cnt wait for more..

Lesca

Groupbie

Lesca

Posted: 17 December 2008 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Another GREA8 episodeSmileClap....hopefully now Devi could stop being scared nd tell everybody about Kakoon being her daughter!!

meekni

Groupbie

meekni

Posted: 17 December 2008 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Wow, that was amazing! It left me breathless by the time i'd got through to the end - i just wanted it to go on and on! I hope dinesh changes his mind about Kakun and that Devi finally speaks up.
It is so good to have you back you're a fab writer. Cannot wait to read more =].

rmrocks

rmrocks

Posted: 18 December 2008 at 8:50am | IP Logged
fab part shasha
briliant babes
i lyked da way u dscribed it

mabel

Goldie

mabel

Posted: 18 December 2008 at 10:46am | IP Logged
outstanding....
as usual u ade me cry buckets of tears!!!!!!!!!!
it was soooo intense and sooooooo beautiful....
how i wish all this would happen on the show!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top