Kya Dill Mein Hai
Kya Dill Mein Hai

India-Forums

Farewell-ff-FINAL PART,13-16,10-12,7-9, 4-6, 1-3 (Page 13)

kdmhfan Senior Member
kdmhfan
kdmhfan

Posted: 25 December 2008 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Kaakon nooooooooooooo don't go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CryCryCry

Although you had warned us that we would shed many tears I still was hoping for a happy ending til the end. I had set myself up that  I would be strong enough to deal with  and accept what ever that might happend but your story was so captivating and heart gripping that my heart is completely shattered now. I soooo feel their pain.Broken Heart

What a story you've written Shasha. It's absolutly mindblowing, extraordinary,fantastic,beautiful,outstanding. Simply breath-takingly good!!!!!!Thumbs Up
You should be rewarded with a prize. You're seriously a talented writer. You could make a living out of it :-)

Thank you soooooo much for this great story.
I hope that you're having a great Christmas holiday, you certainly deserve it with all the joy that you've been giving us.
Looking forward to another great story, a happy one so that we can start the new year with a bigBig smile. No more tears for the new year!!!
-alimabi- IF-Sizzlerz
-alimabi-
-alimabi-

Posted: 25 December 2008 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY thats hw im feel this is sooooooooooo hearbreakin and beautiful hun absolutly brilliant luv yu mwah xxxxxxxxxxxx
farina_m Senior Member
farina_m
farina_m

Posted: 25 December 2008 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
that was absolutly wonderful but shasha cudnt it hav been a hapy ending...but it was lovely mindblowing awesome..muahh xxx
shasha74 Senior Member
shasha74
shasha74

Posted: 26 December 2008 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Dear All,

i'm glad you all enjoyed it - this was my tribute to RaKun i wanted to and i hope i showed a few things:

1- i wanted all Kakun sacifices acknowledged. i wanted her susral to finally understand that she was innocent and did everything she could to protect her pariwar.

2- i wanted Devi to come out and tell everyone who Kakun is, a lot of what happened is due to too many secrets and deserved the truth to come out.

3- i suppose most importantly i wanted Rahul to acknowledge to everyone that he had cheated Kakun, that he was the cause of her troubles. And after the last 30 episodes of him going hot and cold on her, i wanted him to realise that Kakun was what he wanted with all that he is but it was not to be. He would have to live with the knowledge that he himself and thrown away diamonds for rocks; that had he belived in her, had been able to read her like he said he could none of this would've happened. That bitter truth will haunt him forever, all his joy will always be tainted by what he lost.

4- i wanted to tie all the lose ends that had been left hanging; things forgotten or the creatives not bothered with but bothered me.

5- i wanted to give my version of the how the leap comes about; why Rahul and Kakun are not together, why she has no family around her and whos baby it is.

6- never been a great fan of Naina, so i left her having her cake i.e having Rahul and his child but she'll never enjoy it because she'll always know that she was never Rahul choice but his majburi. That if it wasn't for Kakun she wouldn't have things she wanted most, her husband, her child and her family. i have no sympathy for Naina.

This is how i saw the FF and i'm glad you enjoyed it, the end was a bit rushed but i really wanted to finish it and post it. If i get some free time i may just tweak it here and there, but i have an FF for the leap which i hope to post here has it continues the story from here 20 years later.

Hope you all had a great Christmas, take care Shasha
mabel Goldie
mabel
mabel

Posted: 26 December 2008 at 8:33am | IP Logged
it was a mindblowing ff darling..loved every bit of it...
but the ending...it was so damn heartbreaking...
i cant explain...
it all seemed like a happy ending and then this happened...
it was a big unexpected blow...

but honey i bow down to u...ur writing skills...seriously u are amazing...
and i feel previleged to have known u!!!!
shasha74 Senior Member
shasha74
shasha74

Posted: 26 December 2008 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
known me sweetie? y am i going somewhere and u aren't coming? don't think so! i'll always be around especially for kdmh.

my heart broke too while writing this ff- it was really difficult for me to give them this ending. i had written about their pain especially kakun and so many times in particular when hope seemed lost and i made rahul come to her rescue it made me happy.
 right till the end i struggled with myself as whether to give them their happily ever after and it was what i desperately wanted too.
but i couldn't not in this one as the reason of me calling it 'farewell' was because i wanted to tie in all the lose ends and give my ending to kdmh, answering all our questions as to why rakun cannot be and who the father of kakun baby is.
 while writing this last part you guys were in my minds and i could imagine your anguish to their separation but i did have a little fun  when right at the end at the train st it seemed as though they would come  together- i could hear your screamsLOL
sorry but i will finish the old one and i've got a couple of ideas to keep you entertained if your not fed up of my ff yet!
just watch this space,
shasha74 Senior Member
shasha74
shasha74

Posted: 26 December 2008 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
LOVE CHANGES BUT NEVER DIES:

Background to FF:

The story continues 20 years on from where we left Farewell.

Rahul Punj- CEO of Channel 7, he has become his father with work taking top pirority but he loves his pariwar in particular his daughter. But he is haunted by memories of his past and cannot find peace in his home.

Naina Punj
- gave up her practice and teaches law. Has become an ardent campaigner for women rights in particular for women who are raped. Her family is everything to her, in particular her son and they come 1st to her. She unable to spend time alone with her husband as work takes him away often. She too is haunted by the past

Krithika Punj- is 20 the apple of her parents eyes and her pariwar, she can do no wrong. She is funny, smart, vivacious, has many friends especially boys partly because of her personality  and beauty but also because of her family name. She knows this and uses it to her advantage, she only hangs around her group of friends of which she is the boss.
She is also lazy and doesnt think her actions through or the trouble or pain that they may cause.
She has just completed her studies with great difficulties and wants to take it easy but her parents have told her she has to do something. This is the 1st time they are both saying no to her.

Karan Punj- is 15 and a typical teenage boy! He loves cars and sports in particular basket ball. He heads his debating society and wants to be a lawyer like his mum. He loves his parents and his sister but gets annoyed at her attitude to those who have less then her. They fight a lot because he thinks she is wasting her talents and everything the God has given her, he wishes he had a sister he could talk to, who would understand him.

Kakun Ghosh- manages a retirement village in Poona. The residents are her family; her happy attitude and desire to help everyone spreads joy into the residents hearts which are otherwise left barren as they have been dumped by their family here. They love her and her daughter Kajol who is the apple of everyone eye because of her sunshine personality. However there is always a sadness  in her eyes in particular when the chand is full, only once did someone ask her about her past and the pain it brought to her no one since has dared to ask again.

Kajol Ghosh- is 20 and as far as she can remember home has been the retirement village. She loves it there; loves helping her mother and looking after her 'family'. She is cute, funny, witty, smart. Her mother has brought her up teaching her about family, love, faith, izaat and boundaries, so though she has mixed friends she keeps a distance with her guy friends.
She is very bright and just finished her studies in media and business coming top of her class. She loves her mother more then anything, then her Devi Nani, she has never asked about her Father as she knew from a young age that he had caused her mother enormous pain and she hates him.
Kajol is played by Abigail.

OK Guys now up to you this is my FF with regards to the leap, if you wish me to continue then post it here otherwise im taking a long break.

Edited by shasha74 - 26 December 2008 at 5:01pm
rmrocks Senior Member
rmrocks
rmrocks

Posted: 26 December 2008 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
o shasha tha ending part was so heartbreaking an sad. buh loved tha whole FF. yu did a fab wrting.
awsom wrk babes

Go to top