Kya Dill Mein Hai

Farewell-ff-FINAL PART,13-16,10-12,7-9, 4-6, 1-3 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 14

shasha74

shasha74

Posted: 22 December 2008 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

PART 14:

'Talk of the devilů..' Naina whispers to Kakun both laugh.

'Why do I have a suspicion that your both laughing at my expense?' Rahul demands.

'Then you would be absolutely right!' Naina walks to the door, 'remember to switch the lights off, sleep tight and I'll see you both in the morning.' She leaves the kitchen.

Rahul and Kakun look at each both uncertain as what to do next; the night had been a rollercoaster of emotions for the both of them and it was hard for them to believe that finally, finally they could be together.

'Come on I've a surprise for you.' Rahul says holding his hand out to Kakun, she runs to him and holds him tightly having made peace with her mind and heart, she had made her decision.

'Hey everything ok?' Rahul ask concerned, holding her tightly.

Kakun nods, 'show me my surprise then.'

'Close your eyes 1st and keep them shut no peeking! Understood?' Rahul looks down at her sternly but a smile in his eyes.

'OK Sir.' She closes her eyes tightly 'Now what? AHHHH, RAHUL!' Kakun sheiks as she is picked up, she opens her eyes and sees that Rahul has picked her up in his arms and is carrying out of the room, 'RAHUL?'

'I said no peeking now shut them, they're distracting me.'

'But Rahulů.'

'If you don't do as your told I am going to stop right here and start kissing you again, like in the bedroom.' Rahul voice ends in a husky whisper, the memory of what took place in his bedroom enlarging his pupils, his breathing becomes erratic. Kakun is captured by his eyes and the memories, she shivers, goose bumps on her arms, 'Rahul..' very softly, she rest her head against Rahul chest she can hear his heart beating furiously, 'all for me?' she thinks, she closes her eyes' the warmth of Rahul body warming her especially her heart that had been so cold for so long, that had hungered for Rahul for so long.

'My eyes are shut.'

Rahul takes a deep breath and re-gains his control; being this close to Kakun and finally able to show her his feeling was doing pots to his self-control especially after what happened in his bedroom, he knew how sweet she tasted! 'Stop it Rahul, control,' to himself, 'OK lets go.'

Kakun never felt so safe and secure wrapped up in Rahul arms, she wasn't concerned where they were going but from his movement she knew they were heading upstairs- upstairs?! 'What if he took me to his bedroom again?' Kakun heart began to beat faster, the memories flooding her senses, her stomach having a 1001 butterflies flying around, 'How do tell him no? He only has to touch me and I'm lost! After hiding our love for long do I still have the strength to say no? Do I want to say no?' Kakun puzzles these questions in her mind, worrying about doing what was right verses what her heart and body were telling her.

She didn't notice that Rahul was taking her further up, not until she felt a cool breeze on her arms and the scent of the night air, 'where are we Rahul?'

'Open your eyes Kakun' Rahul says softly.

Kakun opens her eyes and is stunned by what she sees;

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Farewell-ff-FINAL PART,13-16,10-12,7-9, 4-6, 1-3 (Page 10)" in Kya Dill Mein Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shasha74

shasha74

Posted: 22 December 2008 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

PART 15:

Rahul had decorated the whole terrace with pink and white carnations Kakun favourite flowers, he had set candles and dias a light which gave the terrace a beautiful serene setting. In one corner he had laid down bedding with lots of big fat cushions. The whole scene was everything and more that Kakun had ever dreamed of; it was romantic, it was love, it was passion and it touched every part of Kakun, she was unable to speak, tears came to her eyes and she hid her face in Rahul chest.

'Hey what's wrong? You don't like it?' Rahul asked worried, frightened that something he had done had sacred her. 'Damn he should be shot, she'd been through so much. Aman had put her through so much both physically and emotionally and here he was adding to it, instead of giving her space and peace, instead of caring for her, protect her he was putting his own needs 1st. Damn it all Rahul Punj are you never going to learn to put Kakun 1st?! Damn your selfish hide!' Rahul sighs 'It was just that he was bursting to show her how much he loved her, how much she meant to him. He wanted to make up every pain she had gone through and he wanted to start from right now.'

'Kakun I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking.' he continues bitterly, 'you've been through so much and here I am causing you more grief. I'm sorry my love it's just I don't want to spend a second away from you. I don't want to wake up and find it's all been a dream again. I just wanted to be with you only, didn't want to share you with anyone not even Devi Aunty. I wanted it to be just us and our chand. But I forgot the emotional upheaval you've been through. Don't worry I'll take you to Devi Aunty and Mum.

'Don't you dare!' Kakun tells Rahul sternly, she cups Rahul face in her hands, 'I'm crying because you've made my dream come true, in fact you've gone beyond it. I have wanted nothing more for so long then to be with you; to be able to show my love to you, to share it with you. Every second away from you has been agony and this, all this that you've done for me has made me realise that it's been an agony for you too. After so much pain this beauty you've created just for me, it makes me forget everything.' Kakun lies for she knows that nothing would make her forget what Aman had done to her, but Rahul was hurting enough, 'I want nothing more then to be with you; to wake up in your arms and know that this was not just another dream leaving me afraid and lonely,' tears fall from Kakun eyes but her voice full of truth and love.

Rahul kisses each tear as it rolls down her cheeks, ' I promise you my love you'll never be afraid again or lonely. I shall fill your life with so much joy and happiness that all that has happened will be nothing more then a forgotten nightmare.'

Rahul carries her to the bed that he has made up and slowly kneels and drops her lightly on to it. He lies beside her, resting himself against a large cushion and then bringing Kakun back to rest against his chest. He covers them both with a light blanket, Kakun snuggles into Rahul, 'this is so lovely.'

'Hmm it is.' he brushes her hair to one side and drops kisses on the back of her neck.

'Rahul.' it comes out as a soft purr.

'Hmm?' Rahul still continuing

'Rahulů' a little breathless, 'look our chand has come out.' Kakun points to the chand.

shasha74

shasha74

Posted: 22 December 2008 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Lord you Guys moan way to much!

Too short, not enough hotness, well really!

Please remember passion is just part of Rahul and Kakun story, so is family, understanding, sacrifice, loyalty and faith- this is what i'm trying to show and hopefully am!

This FF is my tribute to RaKun and the end we know that is coming.
Anyway the end is in sight for my FF these last episodes will be single ones - so enjoy as any new FF including the one in Fanfiction Only will start well in the New Year. Shasha

rbb1

IF-Addictz

rbb1

Posted: 22 December 2008 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shasha74

Please remember passion is just part of Rahul and Kakun story, so is family, understanding, sacrifice, loyalty and faith- this is what i'm trying to show and hopefully am!

Anyway the end is in sight for my FF these last episodes will be single ones - so enjoy as any new FF including the one in Fanfiction Only will start well in the New Year. Shasha

hahahahahahahahahahaha but you why we love your FF soooo much that we want to read it and i am sooooooo sorry for bothering you and always asking you to update your FF all the time, please forgive me

but i loved the updates, your jus toooo good, its nice how Naina understands and is letting Rahul and Kakun be together, Rahul is so sweet, hope he can make Kakun forget what Aman did to her, I know it will be hard for Kakun to forget that, great update thank Shasha thank you

kdmhfan

kdmhfan

Posted: 22 December 2008 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shasha74

LOL ....We  just can't  get enough of our dear RaKun!!
You're ff is simply awesome, not only are you showing and creating a wonderful wonderful wonderful lovestory between Rakun but you keep it very real by also having the family,their sentiments ,and their thought process in the background as well. They are also a very integral part of the story and especially after the revelation  so has their reactions and actions played a big part since it has helped to pave the way for a Rakun reunion:) I guess now the don't really have to worry about the family too much and what they will be thinking. They have now finally been accepted by everyone. Even Naina is not going to stand in their way, yayyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Can't wait to read what happens next.
Shasha I've become addicted to your ff's and don't know what I'll do when they end:(((((((((((
Anyways, thanks for another fantastic update. I don't have words left to praise you.

Lesca

Groupbie

Lesca

Posted: 22 December 2008 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
thankx for the stupendous episodes sweetySmile

meekni

Groupbie

meekni

Posted: 22 December 2008 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
I don't think your updates are too short or not hot enough, they're awesome as they are and it's a beautiful ff that we've all been wanting to see happen. Thankyou sooooo much for it =] you're a fab writer.

-alimabi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-alimabi-

Posted: 23 December 2008 at 5:06am | IP Logged
tasha i wish i could just hug and kiss yu lol this has bin the most hottest ff ive ever read all 15 chapters i feel like gigling lol fantastic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top