Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
wow Shasha thank you soooooo much for the update, what can i say it was great, thank you cant wait to read more
farina_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haha that was so funny but amazing lol cnt wait ..4 more romance..between rakun shasha jus awesome.
meekni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hahaha that was amazing! I didn't stop smiling the whole way through, thanks hun =] looking forward to your next update!!!
miss.sonia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hye shasha i just readed this ff and the other one of
(FANFICTION ONLY )
by god it was awesome the last 2 parts were sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
😳                 ðŸ˜³
😳                 😳
😳
😳                 ðŸ˜³
😳                 ðŸ˜³otttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!
make the other parts hotter :P
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
this has got to be my favorite ff ever abwt rakun i was feeling so hot that i tought i was on fire lol in a good way ofcourse i swear man this is the best fff ever grl i cnt stop smilling i feel like i was there in a weird way lol hehehhehehehhehehhehehheheh bbz i love yu soooooooooooooooooooo much for this yu are truly a genious grl genious yu and elysia, mabel and prempre and the rest  are the most amazin writers ever
shasha74 thumbnail

PART 12: 

'Wa bhai wa our wives are great cooks.' Dinesh says to D.P 'we should pack our bags and head back to the village; no stress, just relax take care of the fields and our wives cooking for us. What do you say D.P?'

'With you all the way dost but I think my biwi would have to agree and you know that I'm tied to her palu!' Everyone laughs

Gayo pulls D.P ear, 'tied to my palu? That I'd like to see someday too.'

'And you forget the village; I'd cope but you what are you going to do without your t.v, computer, phone, microwave, fast food joints, cinema, golf……' Devi tells Dinesh

'O.k baba you win I can't live without the city. Happy? You don't have to worry about how you'd cope without your tailor, hairdresser, coffee mornings…'

Everyone mood is happy almost as though what had occurred earlier had never happened but the sadness haunts the room. Shadows hide in the eyes of Devi and Dinesh, pain a constant companion to them now. Gayo and D.P hearts are heavy with guilt, that their own flesh and blood could take the life of one so loved and destroy the life of one so innocent.

Nobody could forget the events of the last few months but they knew for their sanity, for the happiness of their children that they would need to move on, to show that all was not lost; that from the ashes of the blaze that had destroyed and hurt so many, lives could and would be re-built, happiness would return and all 4 had pledged to do whatever it took to ensure this.

'You guys are all so funny, but now I have to sleep! Before I know it this little one is going to be kicking like anything, you'd think I was his personal football.' Pretti exclaims.

'Ji Puta you need to rest and so do I, it's been a long day.' Bebe replies, silence around the table.

'Ha we should be going it's just that mere mann doesn't want to leave here.' Devi says.

'Then stay. You remember when we were little you and Uncle Dinesh with the girls would come over and it'd get late so you'd stay the night and we would all camp out on the terrace. Let's do that again, bring back those happy memories.'

'Rahul that's a brilliant idea. Devi, Dinesh please stay. It'd be like old times; Dinesh and D.P can go into his study smoke and talk about bachelor days and we can talk to our hearts content.' Gayo looks at Devi showing her understanding that they needed to talk about what had happened tonight, to cry on each other shoulders so that they could show calm, loving faces to their families for they knew more then ever they needed to be strong to help them all through the coming days.

'I'd love that, Dinesh?'

'Fine with me, I've been trying to get D.P to give me the truth about how he found himself in the girls hostel at 2am.' Dinesh knew that he and D.P wouldn't talk about old times but would drown the pain of their discovery that had almost annihilated the peace and contentment of both families. He knew they would cry and drink but would come out stronger for their families needed them to be that way, to take the lead.

'Done then. If you ladies will excuse us we'll head to my study.' D.P and Dinesh get up from the table and leave the room

'Mum, Maa since you both cooked, you go and rest Naina and I will take care of the clean up.' Kakun tells looking at both of them.

'Thank you Beti.' They leave as do Bebe and Pretti.

mabel thumbnail
wow!!!!!!!!!!
superb updates....
it felt that i was actually there and witnessing all this happen!!!!!
it was so steamy....n hot.....
amazing honey!!!!!!!!!
cant wait for more!!!!!!!!
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
thanx for the update Shasha, its nice that they are all trying to forget what happened, yet they still want to talk bout it, they kno it will be good for them all if they talk bout it, aww Preeti needs rest n so does Bebe so sweet, its nice how Kakun says her and Naina will clean, cant wait to read what happens next, thank you
farina_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey cnt wait for ur next part n more romance betwen rakun
miss.sonia thumbnail
 reallly good but short and not romatic😭
anyway plz updtae realy soon :D